Status: comments = updates

We'll Never Tell a Soul

Now I'm Up From Below

As I sat on the bus, the couch particularly, bored out of my mind, my thumb flicked across the screen of my phone, pulling up the Facebook app. I tapped the 'upload photo' button and scrolled to the bottom of my photo album, selecting the photo taken just a short while ago of Addie, Chandler, and I sitting in Chandler's car. I'd said it was for the boy sitting next to me, Alex, but really it was for me. I posted the picture onto my Facebook and sent both girls friend requests, really it would just seem like I was trying to be polite, but I wanted to get inside this girl's head. She acted like she could read me like a book. I hated it. I didn't really tell people much, and she could just look at me and know what I was thinking.

“What are you smirking at?” Alex muttered, snatching my phone out of my hand. “Oooohh,” He chorused, like school kids when someone gets called up to the office. “It's the little jailbait blondy!” He cooed, gaining Zack and Rian's attention. Perfect, just fucking perfect.

“Please tell me that you're not seriously thinking of trying anything with her,” Zack stated, rolling his eyes at me.

“Define trying anything cause I'm planning on fucking her up.”

“That's disgusting,” Rian muttered, taking a different meaning to my words than I'd meant, causing me to blush a soft pink.

“Not what I meant! She's like a mind reader; she always knows what's going on. I hate it. So I'm gonna mess with her. That's all I meant,” I blurted out, now focusing on Alex again as I tried to get my phone back from him.

“Ooohh, she accepted your friend request on Facebook!” Alex sang, doing an excellent job of evading all of my attempts to get my phone back. I lunged at him and he scrambled off the couch, running for the area where our bunks were. He ran into the bathroom, shutting and locking the door.

“Open the damn door, right now, Alex!” I called, knocking heavily on the door.

“Oh, she's sent you a message! It's nudes! You know, she's pretty hot,” Alex teased, despite probably knowing he'd have hell to pay for it later.

“Fuck you, Alex!”

“She's seriously sent you a message though. It's her number for you, and Addie's for me,” Alex stated, opening the door and showing me the open message on Facebook on my phone.

“Don't you dare talk to them!” Rian warned, sending both boys a glare.

“It's okay, Addie's like twenty,” I defended Alex's position. Though I was fucking pissed at him, he was still my best friend. While he was distracted, I snatched my phone back and saved Chandler's number, quickly sending her a text, I hid the body, so when do I get paid?

As soon as you come to Universal with me an Addie tonight after y'alls show! I chuckled a bit at her laid back response to my message and then my phone vibrated, this time she was calling though. Zack snatched the phone from my hand and answered it, putting it on speaker phone.

“Please dear god tell me he was kidding when he said you were sixteen?” Zack blurted out, making me a bit angry with his rude and brash question.

“Is Addie coming?” I heard Alex ask, causing me to roll my eyes.

“Yes, Addie is definitely coming!” Addie squealed into the phone causing me to cringe. Really, was it completely necessary to use that high pitched tone?

“I apologize for Zack being an asshole. He just thinks you're trying to get in my pants and send me to jail,” I stated, gaining a laugh from Chandler.

“If I was trying to get in your pants we would have just had a threesome with Addie when you were in my car. It was foggy enough,” She stated nonchalantly. There was a little rustling in the background and I figured it was probably Addie smacking her arm.

“Fair enough. So what were you saying before Zack rudely interrupted us?”

“My cousin's boyfriend runs the admissions department of Universal Studios. We got like ten free season passes, y'all wanna come with us after the show tonight?”

“Won't the park be closed?” Alex questioned, his head tilting slightly to the right.

“Nope!” Chandler responded, popping the 'p'.

Rian and Zack looked very skeptical, but Alex and I were sold. “We'll be there.”

“Meet you at the venue after the show, Addie and I are going shopping. Bye, doll.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's kind of a filler, I'm sorry, but the next chapter has a little bit of action in it, so just stick around for a little while. I'm on spring break so I should be updating more often. :D