The Moment Takes You

It Feels Like We've Been Livin' in Fast Foward

I sighed as I sat crossed legged on the maroon love seat and typed away on my laptop. I was in the middle of my essay, which meant that I was practically halfway done. I was actually really relieved on how little I had left to do. I would have been done, if it wasn't for the very dedicated fans outside the apartment I lived in. I guess that's what I get for choosing to live with one fifth of one of the most famous boy bands.

I smirked as I see Liam walk in the living room and over to the overly large, double window. He couldn't even get his whole face out he curtains before before the girls went completely wild. All I could do was laugh as he quickly shut the curtains.

"How many were out there this time?" The most amount of fans that Liam's has gotten were about seventeen, I remember. I appreciate that amount because seventeen was nothing compared to when all five of the guys were together.

I heard him let out a huff and plopped down beside me, making me bounce. The couch could barely sit one person, let alone two because of the huge pillows that occupied most of the space. "I'm so bored," He laid across my lap closing my laptop in the process. "Dana, what are we going to do?" He whined.

I rolled my eyes at him. "I don't know about you but I do have a paper to finish." I tired to push him off my legs but he wouldn't budge.

"We should do something, sine it is the weekend and all." He completely ignored my complaints. I gave up on trying to remove Liam off of me, knowing they were just fail attempts.

"And what exactly do you have in mind?" My fingers found their way to Liam's curls. Times like these, he'll let his hair curl when he'd have nothing to do and his stylist wasn't around to do it. I actually liked it this way but what does my opinion matter. I looked down to see he had A real serious thinking face on and he was thinking hard. I tried to hold back a laugh. But it was hard to since he was making the silliest face.And the thing was that he was completely serious.

"I know!" Liam suddenly popped up off my lap. I watched with raised eyebrows. "We should throw a party!" He looked back at me with wide eyes and as if he waited for my permission. It was a little weird since he was in fact older than me. But to be all honest here, I am the most mature one.

"Why?" I struggled from under him, making my way to the kitchen.

"Well because I have no plans and you're in desperate need of some." I narrowed my eyes at his statement. Although it is true, I don't want it to seem like I have no life.

"Alright fine. Anywhere but not here." Not only was this place not big enough for any kind of party Liam had in mind. But I was not about to be the one responsible to clean up that mess.

"I'll find a place." He pulled out his cell phone from his back pocket. "I'm going to invite the guys. You should invite your friends too...and the cute ones." He made it seem like I have ugly friends too. I watched as Liam typed away on his phone. Probably sending out a mass text.

I rolled my eyes at his excitement. I knew exactly who he wanted me to invite. Leave it up to Liam to play the matchmaker. I took my own phone out nonetheless and went straight to my contacts with a smirk. I don't see why I couldn't help.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys/girls like it =)