You Have to Be Kidding Me Right?

Chapter 10

...You nod your head and you hear Lucius Malfoy coming up.

"Luke Skywalker, I hope you aren't giving the girl false hopes," he states.

"I'm not Malfoy. She was just had to ask me some questions," Luke replies.

"Really, Miss Tucker, you must be in one..." Malfoy starts.

"You are not my legal guardian so why should I tell you what is in my life, Mr. Malfoy. And frankly as long as you are judgmental I will not be affiliated with you," you reply. "I want my child not to be prejudice against other people. I have heard rumors that you started about me that a friend of mine, in the magic world, told me."

"Brave words for someone who is pregnant"

"This is not your magic world, Mr. Malfoy; this is a galaxy that has Jedi and no magic users of your talents, which are impressive to say the least."

Malfoy leaves and you look at Luke.

"You handle that situation very well, Bella," Luke comments.

"Well, I meet a lot of people like him on Earth that aren't magic users."

"I didn't have my doubts there."

You smile at Luke and you feel something hit the back of your head. When you turn around you see no one behind you.

"Luke, I think we should start moving again," you state.

"Yeah, we have been standing here a long time. I also want to show you something."

"What something?"

"Well a mother urufu (Alien wolf type creature that can grow so people can ride it) is dying and most of the litter she just gave birth to died off all but one. Many of the students try to help her but she wont give the pup up she has taken residence by the river near your cave."

"And this would deal with me how?"

"Well we think the mother likes you and wants you to look after her pup but we have to see."

You go to see her and the pup but you just stand back looking over the pup and the mother before you made any other move. The mother gets up and grabs the pup by the neck and wobbles over to you. You get on your knees and she drops the pup by you and she lays back down by the river with her back turned. You pick up the pup and examine the dog. It turns out to be a male and he licks you on the nose.

"I think I'm going to name you Isao", you state and he wags his tail.

"I think he likes the name," Luke replies.

You and Luke go back to the Academy and you take Isao to your room. You set him down and he looks up at you. You pet him and go to your fridge to get him something to eat. Luke comes in and pets Isao.

"Hi, Luke, what does Isao need right now?"

"He can start on meat they normally get trained to hunt when in the wild but when the mom gives them up to humans they don't know how to hunt and the person that raised them they have a life debt to."

"So what type of meat does it need?"

"I have it right here. There is a stock of them near the kitchen. All what it is meat that we don't use. They can eat anything without getting sick."

"So he won't leave me at all?"

"Only if you have an errand for him to run"

"Oh, how would..."

"He then will have a life debt to the family but more towards you. He will be great with the kid."

"Interesting"

Luke puts the meat on the floor and Isao grabs it and eats it all up and you get water for him.

"I take it he can have water?"

"Yes"

"When I go back to Earth can I give him dog food?"

"You can but not all the time. Try to have some actual meat for him."

"Okay, I was just wondering."

Isao rolls on his back and you give him a tummy rub. Luke leaves and Fred and George rush in your room.

"Bella, you have to see this," Fred states.

"A person has challenged Harry to a lightsaber and a wand duel," George adds.

You blink your eyes and follow them with Isao by your side. When you get there you pick up Isao. You find out that the challenger is....