You Have to Be Kidding Me Right?

Chapter 11

...You find out that the challenger is Anakin Skywalker. You just shake your head and watch. After an hour they call it quits and Anakin comes over to you.

"How are you feeling?" Anakin states as he kisses your forehead.

"I'm fine, Anakin," you reply. "Why are you asking?"

"Because of that one person giving you a hard time..."

"Please don't tell me that you through something at my head!"

"I did only to get you to start moving again and it worked. By the way, who this little guy?"

Anakin picks up Isao and plays with him.

"Isao, he's an urufu. His mother was dying so she gave him to me."

"Poor little thing." Anakin gives him back to you. "So he is almost like you?"

"I guess you could say that. But you weren't just here to see if you could deflect Harry Potter's spells. I sense you are here for something more."

"Your right but I want to talk to you in your room. ALONE!"

You nod your head. Once back in your room you set Isao down and he just rests by the window.

"Anakin, what is going on?"

"What is going is that Buru is getting active. I think he saw you when you were in the forest yesterday."

"Does that mean he may come here anytime soon?"

"I don't know. Right now Voldemort is confronting him about it but he has said some rather rude comments about you. I'm going to report the comments to Luke. I think if Buru wasn't here Voldemort would come after you and kill you now because of you not being able to fully protect yourself. So I am changing sides."

"Great I'm going to get stricter guard by this as well."

"I have to tell him before Snape notices and by that time it maybe too late."

"I understand. I just don't want no more rules that I have to follow."

"I hear you but you are a target here and being pregnant means you can only guard yourself with a blaster and against those two that will do you no good."

"I know."

"Hang in there"

Anakin leaves and you sit on the bed.

Anakin's POV

You are trying to figure out away to tell Luke about Voldemort without getting Luke too much upset, which right now would be impossible. As you think someone spots you and taps your shoulder. You turn around and its Snape with a stern eye.

"I told Luke for you the first time but this time you have to tell him yourself," he states.

"I'm going to do it. Trust me I just have to find a way to tell him without letting go my secret," you reply.

"Just tell him."

Snape leaves and you find Luke and tell him. You then get a small room by Isabella's room while Luke talks to Mara.

Your POV

You are half asleep on your bed and Isao is sleeping beside you. You feel someone shake your foot so you wake up. You sit up and rub your eyes and you see Luke.

"What's going on Luke," you state with a yawn.

"Sorry to wake you, Bella. But we need to get more security around you," Luke replies.

"If it is because of Voldemort, Anakin has already told me."

"I know he told me but you are going to get more protection. You will have 24/7 protection from any faculty in the building, from Anakin, and from your friends. It will start tomorrow. I am going to stay in here for tonight tomorrow night one of the students will be in here."

"I don't want Raynar to be in here while I sleep."

"Well he may have to on very rare occasions."

You sigh and Luke gets up. "I'll be back in an hour. Don't stay up for me you look dead tired."

"I feel like it."

Luke kisses you on the forehead and you go back to sleep. For the next few weeks you have been kept under strict guard even after Buru tried to capture you when you were in the building. You are a month and a half along and you know that your first sonogram to be done will be done soon. You are walking down the hall with Fred and George on either side of you. They really like escorting you since they can talk to you without you falling asleep on them.

"You know, George, she may be carrying twins?" Fred teases and you roll your eyes.

"I think you are right, Fred, why else would she be tired almost 24/7," George answers.

"I think I know why. Because I'm bored to death," you retort at there antics. "And plus my hormones haven't settled down yet that is what is making my tired. It is interfering with my mediclorians too."

They laugh and then....