You Have to Be Kidding Me Right?

Chapter 13

...You guys talk to awhile and your door opens again and it is Luke. He sits on the other side of you since the Weasley twins are sitting on the floor.

"Okay we need to get some rooming situation done here. There are several male beds in the Gryffindor common room and one more open in the girls section," Luke states.

"I'll be in Gryffindor," Estrella replies.

"Dayton, what about you? You can stay here or in Gryffindor," Luke adds.

"I would rather stay with Isabella, Master Skywalker," Dayton replies.

"Of course, she is your girlfriend so I didn't know what to offer for you."

"I know but with what happened I want to be closer to her. This is something new for the both of us."

Everyone leaves all but you, Dayton, and Isao. You and Dayton kiss and Isao get jealous so he comes in between you two.

"Isao!" you scold.

He whimpers and you put him in the little area where he goes when he does something wrong. You have been trying to train him so he can be on Earth. He lays down in there waiting to get out and after five minutes you let him out and he jumps outside through your window to do his business. After awhile he comes up to you and Dayton with a toy and drops it at your feet and wags his tail. You smile and play with him. It keeps him active and he is still a small pup is growing rapidly. He no longer sleeps on your bed but on the floor because you get suffocated by him. He still likes to play but any bigger you would have to go out side with him. He gets finished and lies beside you on the floor. Luke did say he is getting close to his adult non-riding height though. After awhile Han comes in and hands you something.

"What's this, Han?" you inquire.

"Open it up and see."

You open it up and you see some money and a beautiful sterling silver diamond heart pendant necklace.

"Thanks, Han," you state.

"No problem, I thought you would like and that you needed a little extra money."

You get it out of the box and Dayton puts it on you.

"Han, do you know why Harry is ignoring me?"

"No I don't have you tried to talk to him?"

"Not really but whenever he sees me he heads the other way. So it is kind of hard to talk to him."

"Well, he is busy."

"I know he is busy but on weekends he does it and I think it is deliberate."

"Well he may be thinking it over what has happened and just doesn't want to see you right now."

"I guess so."

"Don't worry about it. You have enough on your plate."

"Well I think it is his night to be in here for protection."

"Oh, so that is why you are asking me this?"

"Yes."

"Mr. Solo, can I talk to you alone?" Dayton asks.

"Sure Dayton."

They leave and you sigh.

*Dayton's POV*

You two are out of Bella's hearing range.

"Mr. Solo, when your wife was pregnant with Jaina and Jacen when did she first know she was carrying twins?" you inquire.

"Well, she had a feeling it was twins before she even knew. With Bella she is probably shut down her power sensing abilities for now so her mind can rest."

"Then will the confirmation let her know?"

"Actually I think she has confirmed it herself but wants a second opinion on it. She is very intelligent."

"I know that. It is just that I don't know if she is ready for twins."

"No one is at first I believe but you get used to it."

"I hope so."

*Your POV*

You are watching TV when they come back. Han leaves and Dayton sighs.

"Baby doll," he starts. Have you..."

"Sort of but I want to make sure that the speculation is correct," you interrupt him.

"I see."

You smile at him and...