You Have to Be Kidding Me Right?

Chapter 2

...You roll your eyes and Harry gets up and you two leave for your private room. You sit on your bed and Harry sits at the edge of the bed.

"Harry, I want to tell you this before any of the other people in Hogwarts knows," you start.

"What are you talking about?" he replies.

"About a week ago I was captured and raped. I don't know if I'm pregnant yet or not. I wanted to contact you but I didn't know how to contact you."

"Bella, I'm sorry that had to happen to you. I take it they found your weakness?"

You nod your head.

"I don't know who rescued me though. It wasn't anyone I knew. I didn't even get a chance to thank him."

"What did he look like?"

"Very pale looking, snake like nose, bald head..."

"That was Lord Voldemort. I don't know why he would rescue you but maybe he knows you would kill him first before he kills you if you were to fight him."

"Who is Lord Voldemort???"

"A very powerful dark wizard he is the one that killed my parents when I was a baby."

"Oh, thats the dude. I thought he died??"

"Well he was then he was revived".

"I get it now."

"Well it is like your bad guy. The one who burnt down the town is dead but was replaced with a new one, right??"

"Correct"

"How many people are worried about you?"

"Lets see here Luke, Mara, Han, Leia, Jacen, Jaina, Ben, Raynar, and a lot more but too many to name. Almost all of the Jedis are worried about me."

"I guess they had a reason to worry about you especially if you are pregnant."

"Oh joy, a period where I can only use a blaster to protect myself," you sarcastically comment.

You hear off in the distant Raynars voice singing. You go to the little living room before Raynar comes through the main door.

"Honey, I'm here!" Raynar teases. "And I bring Bella's mail."

"Just put them on the coffee table Raynar. I'll look at them later," you reply not noticing Lucius and Draco followed him.

"Okay, have they said anything about you..."

"They just took the blood test today so I don't know."

"Okay, because you haven't been yourself lately."

"That's enough, Raynar!"

"Fine"

The Weasley twins burst throw your door waving something and coming to you. They hand you an envelope from the Ministry of Magic.

"Open it up," Fred states.

"I will look at this later..." you start but George interrupts you.

"Come on, it has to be important if my father brought it with him."

"Fine, I'll open it."

You open it and it is a registration for a new department in the Ministry of Magic and a personalized registration to correct your file that they have on you.

"Oh my God," you state.

"What is it?" Fred and George state together.

"I'm getting my own department specialized in recognizing Jedi's born on Earth and they are updating my file they have on hand," you reply.

"Bella, you don't live in Britain," Raynar inputs.

"Raynar, I may not live in Britain but there is a USA department of it. The USA Ministry of Magic has been trying to correct ever since I was born but the Britain part had my records because my parents came from there and I was born in Britain. I moved to the USA when I was only five months old so the town they destroyed was not my birth town but it was my hometown because I grew up there until I was ten."

"Oh so did you send in something to get it??"

"No, I was working on it before I got captured. I guess Luke was working on the same thing and sent it in."

Luke Skywalker and Author Weasley come in and Raynar and his cousins leave and you hug Luke.

"Luke, thanks for sending in a request to update my profile there," you state.

"No problem. The USA part I had no trouble in fact that new department is headed in the USA. And I finally convinced the British one that you were no witch," Luke replies.

You smile and...