You Have to Be Kidding Me Right?

Chapter 3

...You smile and Arthur comes up to you.

"Nice to see you again, Jedi Isabella," he states.

"Same here, Arthur Weasley," you reply.

"By the way, who is the new guy that took over and did..."

"Buru Imoo Godeza was the person. I don't know his Sith name nor if he even has one. I know he worked with Brakiss when I was ten."

"That was a terrible thing he did to you."

You just smirk at the comment and your cell phone rings.

"Hello?"

"Hey, sis, is your refrigerator running?"

"Yes and I better go catch it, right Ben?"

"How did you know that?"

"Earth style joke and an old joke from Earth at that"

"Dang! Well bye."

You hang up the call and put it back.

"Ben, trying out Earth style jokes on you?" Luke inquires.

"Yes, and if wanted to try it out he should have picked Han because I never told Han that joke," you reply.

"Speaking of Han, he is trying to get the stereo you have in the mess hall and he is trying to set it up."

"Oh shit, I think I need to help. The last time he set up a stereo of mine I had to buy a new one."

"What about the little money you have been making here?"

"You mean my joke items that I have?"

"Oh I still have them just not right now. ISA Jokes Shop can wait."

"You normally do something that once a day."

"Because I am waiting for the right time with it right now and it needs more stock."

"I thought..."

"Luke, I'm kidding alright I just haven't had time to get it out yet. After I'm done helping Han it will come out."

You got to the mess hall and go behind Han.

"What are you doing to my stereo?" you inquire scaring Han.

"Well trying to hook it up, Bella, but to no avail," he replies.

"Let me do it."

"Okay."

You get it hooked up in no time and it is working fine.

"Thanks, kiddo."

"No problem, Han. I didn't want you to mess this one up that I had to bye a new one."

"So what are you up to next?"

"Take a guess"

"ISA Jokes Shop?"

"Yep, and now I have to get my stuff."

You get your stuff and start working. You have a featured product every day and today is a Fake CD. What a Fake CD is made to look like a CD but it bendable, it doesnt hold music but if you put in a microwave you can cook and it becomes hard and edible. It comes in a variety of flavors. It was one of your miss creations when you were trying to make edible play doo. When you start selling Fred and George are looking through the stock and gets two of your Fake CDs. They seem quite taken by them as the read the instruction how to cook it.

"Fake CDs are the best thing to eat! Even better than homemade cookin'!" You shout and a lot of people come to you as normal so you dont have to walk. Even some of the Hogwarts teachers are there. Most of your stock is miss creations that you thought no one would want but it turns out they are quite famous. You only open ISA Jokes Shop only for a couple of hours and normally when the people are done with lessons. If you have to make more then it closes for however long you need to make more stock. After two hours you sigh.

"Last call Fake CDS and more in ISA Jokes Shop!"

No one comes so you close up shop and go back to your room. You take up stock and you are actually made more money than wanted to day but you have hardly anything left due to the Hogwarts students seemed to buy a lot of your items up. And for you Fake CDs are your best seller anyways. Han comes in and laughs.

"So what's going to be tomorrows..."

"Actually tomorrow and a few more days my shop will be closed I need to make more stock. And may make another miss creation to put in here."

"At least you document everything to remake them."

"I know."

Han messes up your hair and...