You Have to Be Kidding Me Right?

Chapter 4

...Han messes up your hair and you sense a distant cousin, Anakin Skywalker, off in the woods. You havent seen him in years but he is very protective of you.

"Kiddo, I'll see you at dinner okay," Han states.

You nod your head and Han leaves. You work a little bit on your profile in the Ministry of Magic. As you are working on it someone knocks on your door. You answer it and it is your best friend from Earth, Janice Robin Sol.

"Janice, when did you get here?" you inquire.

"Just now, and now we can have our sleep over."

"I know. You did get my message?"

"What message?"

"About me being..."

"I'm just pulling your leg, Bella. That wasn't nice of them but hey at least you are in one piece."

"So how is your wand?"

"Good, it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'"

"So you have some hard time with it?"

"Yep and one was with my father. We got in a fight two months ago and he kicked me out. He said that I need to be more like you."

"Ah, I take it you..."

"Let's just say I broke my promise to my dad to wait until I was married but I wanted to so be that a crime and he proposed to me. I'm not even pregnant."

"It was your choice and the one you loved. But that was a major promise you made to your dad. Are you and your..."

"My dad broke us up."

"Ouch."

"We still see each other in secret. ^_^"

"I guess thats good."

"Yeah, how is your business doing?"

"Alright, I just do it for fun. I get good money out of it too."

"Maybe you can set up a shop in America."

"I could but that means the Jedi department in the USA Ministry of Magic is going to have to find someone else to head it."

"What?"

"I just got a letter. British are going to update my blood type so Im not registered as a pure-blood witch but as a Jedi. And the USA has just created the Jedi department. It monitors every Jedi born on Earth. But I think I'll have the shop to the side considering how popular it is."

"I know even in the Salem Witches Institute the teachers and students liked your stuff. They were talking about creating a little shop for it and supply you with workers. And I would be one of them."

"Okay how about then you over see the store and keep me posted on the sales."

"I wouldn't have it any other way. It still would be called ISA Jokes Shop."

"Where are you staying at?"

"In the Gryffindor dorms, but for tonight with you, but isn't your room apart of Gryffindor dorms?"

"Yes, it is. Since the capture Luke wants me to stay in here instead of with the other female Gryffindor."

You look at the time and you and Janice head down for dinner. Once at dinner you guys eat and have some fun because it is a dinner dance style for today. You and Janice dance together for the longest time then Fred and George joins you as Janice leaves to get her stuff in your room. During the dinner and dance party you see a medical droid come in.

'What is it doing here?' you muse. 'The blood work shouldn't be done yet. Should it?'

It comes over to you and says, "Jedi Isabella, your blood works has come back. You are pregnant."

"Thank you, M3D1CAL (your personal medical droid) you may leave now."

You just put a hand over your left eye trying to think what to do about the situation but you know you have to tell Luke and Mara as soon as you can before it gets around the school. Fred and George after awhile squish you between them.

"Thank you for making an Isabella sandwich," you state.

"Whats wrong?" they both ask.

"It's nothing, guys. I just want to talk to Luke right now."

"We heard the medical droid as well," Fred states. "If you don't want us to blab about it..."

"Let me talk to Luke and you can spread it around all you want."

"We aren't letting you," George replies.

"Come on guys. I need to before"

"Fred, George, release her," Mrs. Weasley states and you are released and you see Luke and Mara coming up behind Molly. You go up to them and they hug you as you cry.

"Lets talk about it in my office, Bella," Luke states.

You nod your head. Once in Lukes office, you....
♠ ♠ ♠
Janice Robin Sol (Pure-blood witch, went to Salem Witches Institute, Wand: Oak and Jedi hair (Your hair that she plucked out of you and was specially made for her by her dad since he makes wand.) Dark red messy Hair, Green eyes^_^ )