You Have to Be Kidding Me Right?

Chapter 5

...Once in Lukes office, you kick a chair and sit down.

"That damn bastard! He got me pregnant!" you shout.

"Bella, calm down, don't let this get to you," Luke states. "If it does he will be able to catch you again and then who knows what will happen to you."

"Luke, I don't want to be pregnant not without a husband. And you are telling me to calm down! How am I supposed to now that I'm pregnant with Godeza's child?"

"It will be for your own good and the childs heath. With you being pregnant you are restricted on how late you stay in the halls."

"What?!?! Thats not fair! I can still protect myself, Luke!"

"We know you can but how you protect yourself is not acceptable if you are pregnant," Mara inputs. "We are putting these restrictions on you because we love you and don't want you to get any more hurt. We have to treat you like a kid until Buru is caught and that might take awhile."

"But I'm being punished for a crime I didn't even commit!"

"Just be in your room by nine okay. You dont have to go to bed then but..." Luke starts.

"I'm not a kid! I don't need a time to head to bed!"

"Bella, this is for your protection. We are worried about you."

You get up.

"Where are you going?" Luke inquires.

"To my room and don't disturb me," you reply.

You go to your room and turn on L0L1 aka L0L.

"Mistress Isabella, is there anything I can do for you?"

"Make me some raspberry tea, L0L," you reply.

"Yes of course."

You get out your diary and start to write in it.

Dear Diary,

I have to get this off of my chest and I don't want the Weasley twins to find out about it. They do know I'm pregnant. Which I guess is the reason for Lukes and Maras actions trying to protect me but it seems totally on fair. I have to be in my room by nine. I don't have to go to bed but I like roaming the halls during the night. It is so much fun. It is a punishment for a crime I didn't commit. It is totally unreasonable!

On the bright side the British Ministry of Magic is going to update my profile on hand. I will actually the 1st Jedi on Earth. Also the American Version has given me a position of looking for more Jedi born an Earth. I will have money that I will need.

Harry and Janice came today. I have to tell them both about this but away from Fred and George Weasley. They have the right to know before other students. It is likely that Ben will hear it from Luke and Mara. As for Raynar he will find a way to know and then storm in there that he isn't the father.

George and Fred Weasley seem nice but I hardly know anything of their attitude. They both are cute but I probably shouldn't go any farther until I know them better.

May the Force be with you,

Isabella Sandra Tucker


As usual the writing disappears and you close and lock it. You finish your tea since you were drinking it while you were writing. You put it in the sink and you hear a knock at your door. You open and it is Molly and Arthur Weasley.

"Arthur, Molly, come in," you greet.

You guys set down and L0L goes about doing whatever she thinks needs done.

"Isabella, are you okay?" Molly inquires.

"I'm fine, Molly, I'm just ticked off. The droid told me I was pregnant and if that wasn't enough Luke and Mara wants me to be in my room by nine so I don't get hurt. They know I can protect myself," you reply.

"They are trying to deal with the fact that you are pregnant as well as you are. This is a surprise to them as well. For them this is the best thing they can do to make sure who ever did this to you would not get you."

You sigh and Arthur speaks up, "You know that this could be good for you. It may slow you down a little bit."

"That's not my style. I get bored too easily. I have great deal of patients I just can't stay with nothing to do for long."

"I don't want to go out of bounds on this but didn't Luke and Mara take you in when you were 10?" Molly inputs

"Yes they did and Luke is my legal guardian. I do see them as parents to me."

"So, they would be more worried about you than most because they have you in their family. You shouldnt have yelled at them like that."

"Yeah, but I'm an adult I make my own decisions I don't want to be treated like a little kid. And being very angry at the bastard that got me pregnant"

"It will take me awhile to regain my composer. Now if you dont mind I havent had time to meditate at all today."

"Of course"

They leave and you meditate for awhile and then you go sleep. In the morning you wake up to...