You Have to Be Kidding Me Right?

Chapter 6

...In the morning you wake up to Fred and George shouting in your ear.

"How did you two get in here?" you inquire.

"Luke Skywalker let us in," they reply.

"Okay, now can you both leave so I can talk to Luke alone and I can get changed?"

"We will if you correctly identify us," they say.

"The one to my right is George and the one on my left if Fred."

"You are correct!" Fred states.

"Are you coming to breakfast?" George inquires.

"Sure what can it hurt," you reply.

They leave and you finally get out of your bed and go to your living room.

"Bella, I want to talk to you," Luke states.

"About what Luke?" you reply.

"Well Mara and I have been thinking that you are right about how you are feeling you are being punished for something you didn't do. We don't want to move it back any but you have to know that we are trying to do what we think is best for you."

"So it isn't going to get changed?"

"No but for your out burst yesterday you are grounded for a week."

"So I can't do my joke shop and I actually have to be in bed by a certain time?"

"Yes, be in bed by 10."

You sigh, "Whatever but can I still make my stock during when I'm grounded?"

"Yes, just don't sell. But also during the grounding try and take sometime for yourself so you can heal..."

"Luke, you know what that does to me when I think on it all day. I get either suicidal or I seek revenge. That is why I keep busy."

"I know but this wont go away on its own."

"I guess your right."

"You can still see your friends at meal time but that's it."

You nod your head.

"I'm going now."

Luke kisses your forehead and you get changed for the day. You have breakfast with the Weasley twins and afterwards you just go back to your room and chill out. For the week you practically reflect and you have become quite and depressed. Of course Fred and George tried to sneak to see you that were not during meal time and tried to sneak you out of your room at 10. You are trying to sleep in today even though you are not grounded any more it is just that you don't feel all that well today. You sense Fred and George at your door trying to figure out your combination to unlock it. You hear that they figured out the combination because the door loudly slides open. The next thing that happens is them jumping on your bed.

"Wake up sleepy head," Fred states.

"Yeah, Bella, it is almost nine and you have to eat breakfast with us," George inputs.

"You two can eat without me. I don't feel to well right now," you reply.

"Come on! Some food will do you good," they reply.

"If I go will you stop bugging me for the rest of the day?"

"We can't make that promise now we know your combination," Fred teases. "And plus you're not grounded today."

"I know but I don't feel well. I normally don't feel well in the mornings anymore."

The next thing they do is drag you out of your bed.

"Fine, I'm up let me get changed!"

They stay in your living room while you change. You go out and they drag you to the mess hall. You put your head down and droids give you your breakfast while for the twins they appear before them. You more or less play with your food than eat it. You still dont feel all that well and not being all that hungry. Fred and George notice this and throw some of their food at you.

"Would you two stop throwing food at me?" you inquire.

"What's the matter with you?" they inquire.

"I'm still tired and I don't feel well so I don't eat."

You sigh and....