You Have to Be Kidding Me Right?

Chapter 8

You roll your eyes and Snape walks in your door.

"Luke, did you..." he starts.

"Yes I have Snape. Later than what you wanted but she has been told," Luke replies.

"Okay"

Snape leaves and you look at Luke.

"He was just making sure I told you. Listen I have to go to a meeting right if you need anything to be afraid to interrupt it."

"I won't, Luke. You know me. Of course can I hide in the meeting room if Fred and George find me and I don't want to talk to them?"

"Yes."

Luke leaves and you watch TV for awhile.

Estrella Blanca Vaccarella's POV

You are trying to see how far you are away from Yavin IV. You are worried about Isabella. She always calls you unless there is something major going on and plus you have been dreaming that she has been hurt. You are still a couple more weeks away from her. You sigh and try not to pay attention to the time you have left.

Your POV

After watching TV hear a weird knock. You press a button on your remote to see who it is. You see that it is Fred and George.

"I'm not answering the door and I don't want to talk to you," you state as they look at your mini camera.

"Why?" replies Fred.

"Because I want some time a lone from you two. It's nothing personally I just need my space from time to time. Please respect that."

"Oh, listen tomorrow would you be up to staying up with us in the Gryffindor common room?" they inquire together.

"Let me check on that. I don't want to get grounded again."

"Come on. It's not like you would be in the halls."

"I need to check now goodbye."

You turn off the camera and lay back in your sofa. About two hours later someone storms through your door.

"Bella, get up!" the person shouts.

"Who are you and why?" you reply with your eyes closed and since you shut down your power sensing abilities.

"Get up!"

"Okay, stop being so bossy."

You get up and see Snape just taping his foot.

"What do you want, Snape?"

"You are to help me with Fred and Georges detention since I am to protect you tonight."

"Oh, so I take it we will be back here at a late time?"

"Around Eleven"

"Okay."

You follow Snape to his office and you just entertain yourself by acting like some of his potions are dolls. You put them back when it gets boring.

"I'm bored," you state.

"Then get something from your room," Snape replies.

"But isn't it close to nine?"

"It just turned 8:30 so you have time."

"Okay, I'll be back."

You rush to your room and you get your diary.

Dear Diary,

I'm bored! Help! Give me a game to play!!!! God-damn it I forgot you can't give me a game to play. Well I guess I could describe how my day went with out the twins looking over my shoulder....I spoke too soon. They are looking over my shoulder now.

Stop Looking Over My Shoulders!!! Fred, George!!! It is annoying me!!! Get back to your work that Snape is having you do!!!

Good they stopped looking. Well today wasn't too much of a downer besides me now needing a protector in my room while I sleep but it is because they spotted Buru near by and now I can't go into the forest without an escort. Now everyone will know of my hidden meditation cave. Grrr

On the other hand I got to thank my rescuers. Anakin Skywalker and Lord Voldemort (weird name that guy), Voldemort left me and Anakin for most of the day and I just slept in Anakin's arms. I guess I was more tired than I thought. Of course the Weasley twins had to ruin it by finding my cave and waking me up. Of course then I probably been in there all day and night then I would have been in trouble and got another grounding from Luke. Everything else went fine.

May the force be with you,

Isabella Sandra Tucker


You close it and fall asleep on it. You wake up to....