Status: Hiatus

It's Hard Being The Only Girl!

Chapter 12

I regret not untying him now. I’m stuck in the student council storage room attached to a chair. “Caesar! CAESAR! UNTIE ME THIS INSTANT!”
The door opened and released light into the room. “How does it feel to be the victim now Miles?”
“MISERABLE! PLEASE RELEASE ME! I’LL DO ANYTHING!” I groaned, with a pleading expression on my face.
“Maybe-“
“DON’T YOU DARE CAESAR! Remember, I’m the one who makes your breakfast, lunch and dinner! Don’t make me put poison in there!”
He flinched, thought it over in his mind and decided. “Fin-“
The door barged open. All the dorm roomies jumped in and hurtled to a stop before staring at us as Caesar had dragged me out of the cupboard, still tied to the chair. Nobody else was about.
“Ooooo! What type of game do we have here?” The Reid twins whistled in unison.
“I didn’t know you had it in you Caesar. Seems like something naughty!”
“Are you two gay? Is this a mutual thing?”
I turned towards them with a disgusted look. “Don’t! Don’t even start! I’m not gay! It’s just a stupid little tiff! Caesar won’t untie me!”
“Should I close my eyes?”
“Acanthus! Don’t believe them! Urgh, Caesar, untie me!”
“No! I want my revenge!”
“Oh no! I’ve lost my teddy! Guys help me find it!” Acanthus squealed, panicking. I wanted to help him but couldn’t.
“I think I know where I saw it,” Avin answered and they rushed out.
Caesar looked at me a few seconds later. “…How about we pretend to be lovers?”
I sat, shocked. “Pretend?! I’m not GAY!”
“BUT I am….” Caesar shouted back.
I gasped. “Caesar…I can’t,”
“Why not?! It’s only pretending! It’d be fun tricking everyone!”
“But I can’t!”
“Why?!”
The twins walked back in the room. “Avin’s taken Acanthus to get ice creams, you guys want some?”
I nodded, they typed it down on their phones. He shook.
Caesar had gotten closer to me than before, the twins noticed it. “There is something going on isn’t there?”
“NO/YES!” We shouted at the same time.
“We should side with Caesar, Miles is new and missed movie night,” They announced.
“I said I was sorry about that!”
“Well it still hurt! Let’s strip him and sit him outside in his underwear. I bet he has Teddy bears on his boxers. He does love cute things! It’s his punishment!”
My eyes widened. “NO!!! NO!! PLEASE I BEG DON’T!” I thrashed, but the twins held the chair down. STUPID CHAIR. He pulled the blazer off. Next was the waistcoat and slowly, the shirt came off. The top few buttons went off after the tie. “FINE! PLEASE! I’M A GIRL!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please do not take any offences. This chapter is meant to be in no shape or form an offence.

Thank you for reading! It's great to know at least someone is still there.