Status: Hiatus

It's Hard Being The Only Girl!

Chapter 5

I came in last, a little surprised as every pair of eyes fell on me. From the way people looked at me, I swear there were some gay guys here. “Urh, Uhm, I’m Miles Drake… I start attendance today?”
“Ah, Welcome Miles Drake, take a seat wherever, we must start class soon!”
I nodded, sitting over to the only remaining seat. Smack Bang in the middle. I leant on my arm as the lesson began. We were focusing on Shakespeare. Macbeth. I should admit that Macbeth is a favourite of mine, however I’d done it so many times, I’d gotten bored. “Hey, I’m Vernon! What’s your name?”
“I didn’t ask for yours, so why should I tell you mine?” I snarled, returning my gaze to the whiteboard. It was advanced technology, no surprise there. The classroom had green elegant embellished walls that matched the fine colour of the luvaglio laptops we had. Some had apple macs too. All we had to do really was to translate a large body of text into modern English and to elaborate to the class what you think it might mean. Nothing I couldn’t do really. After the bell rang and my silence (except elaboration of Shakespeare) of speaking ended, I headed to the rest of the classes until it turned break. I returned back to my dormitory to finish my homework. I didn’t like having homework to do during my free time. Acanthus stepped around the corner of the timber column and giggled at me. “Hi Miles! What are you doing? Homework? Look what my dad sent me!” he showed me a white bunny rabbit. It was adorable, then I realised the company that he owned. “Oh my gosh no! You sell Tiger and Bunny Merchandise don’t you?!” I gasped, he nodded. “You like that show? Would you like some? I’m not too fond of those presents, you can have them if you want!”
My eyes bulged open as I just thought of the capabilities. I know my parents could have easily bought me them, however, I tried my hardest to avoid conversing with them.
“Come on! I’ll show you my room!” I followed him up the staircase, first room on the left. It was a giant room, but it was the same size as mine. “Here, I keep them all in this box!” He said, passing me a bronze decorated chest. I opened it up. It was literally a treasure trove. Before I blurted out in squeals, I stifled a thank you, bro –hugged him and ran off to my room where I placed them on my desk. A glance at my black U-boat watch and noticed the time fly by. Back to class. The one I was dreading. P.E.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, the chapter description is a little exaggerating.
Thanks and sorry about not updating. I'll do double update today to make up.
:3