Status: Hiatus

It's Hard Being The Only Girl!

Chapter 9

The following Friday, we’d all headed to our separate main rooms. During the recent week, we’d all been getting along. Surprisingly to me, they got used to my presence pretty quick. (Probably the fact I make their Breakfast, lunch and dinner helped me out a bit). Caesar tried hard to keep in a good schedule for his sleep and eating times. I always left him something in the fridge just in case he was to return late again. We’d finally gotten him to sit down with us for all our meals. However, he couldn’t make it for lunch all the time which I understood.
It was the end of the day, and the weekend was only a small step away. Everyone in my home room were kind, but they knew how to talk. Non-stop was their motto. Sometimes I came out of there thinking that the only thing I learnt was. “This class has no respect! You were great a few years back, but now you’re literally louder than a circus!”
Seriously, these teachers didn’t know how to shut a class up.
On the way out of class, I met Acanthus. “Hey Miles! It’s movie night at the dorm tonight! It’ll be your first one!”
I smiled, I liked movies. “That’s awesome!” Over the last few days, I learnt to cope with Acanthus’s cuteness. As we walked to our dorm house, Avin joined us. “Hey Miles! ‘Cause this is your first, what film do you want to watch?”
I thought about it for a while. “Sorry Acanthus…can I do it next time? I’ve got some appearances to make,”
“Oh…sure Miles. It’s obviously got to be important for you to blow of movie night, but I guess you’re new so it’s fine… I’ll go tell the guys,” He pouted, turning around and heading back. I went to leap and hug him, but instead, I stifled a ruffle of the hair. “You be good buddy,”
Then I retreated to the school grounds, where I was about to make my presence an impact on everyone. (Though I didn’t like that much attention, but hey! Can’t hurt much can it?)
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a short filler chapter. Sorry, but many stories have them.
Anyway. Thanks for the comments! I love reading them! Best story ever!
I feel LOVED.