Status: Comments=Updates(:

Save Me.

Save Me

Brian POV

“Brian! Come back! Please!” I heard as I ran from the house and
right into the little corner store where I first met her, I hated her
now, she was a good for nothing whore and deserved to be pushed off
the side of the earth, did I ever really love her? God no, but after
everything happened with Zack, I figured it would be better for me to
try and move on. I sat on the corner and looked off into the distance,
it was extremely quiet for this time at night around here, that’s when
the car pulled up, it was Johnny, “What the hell are you doing out here Haner?” I sighed and got up, “Caught her cheating on me,” he sighed, "Come on, I doubt you want to go home so yo-," I cut him off, "That place isn't a home, it's hell." He rolled his eyes and motioned for me to get in the car, I did, he drove back to his house, neither of us saying a word until we pulled in the driveway, he killed the engine and looked at me, "You miss him, don't you?" I had been staring at the floor the entire drive here, slowly I looked up at Johnny, "You have no idea....he just up and left all because of some stupid chick that shouldn't have meant shit to him." Johnny sighed and turned to face me, "I know it's hard Brian, but you need to try and get over him before h-," I looked at him again, "You really don't think I've tried to? Why do you think I was with Gabby? She was supposed to make me forget about him, but something inside me won't let him go." That was the honest truth, Johnny was the only one in the band that really knew about my feelings and I had no intentions of telling anyone else, they didn't need to know, besides there's a reason he left me in the first place, he had no intentions of us being together. I got out of the car and walked inside, up to the spare room and quickly fell asleep.

Johnny's POV
Sitting outside on the back porch, smoking and looking at the sky, Why can't he get over him? Why can't he see how much I love him? Is there something wrong with me? These questions continued to run through my mind non-stop, I wanted all of this to end, I don't want to feel like my heart is going to explode everytime Brian comes near me. Maybe he doesn't want to let go, he has no reason to now, Gabby cheated on him and I know he never loved her, but that's beside the point. She lied to him, telling him how much she loved him and I bet even though he had no feelings for her besides lust he still feels heartbroken because he continues to be reminded of the one he loves leaving him. I don't see how Zack could get the courage to leave Brian, even if he doesn't know that Brian loves him, he should have stayed here instead of running off with that good for nothing gold digger.
Putting out my cigarette, I got up and walked into the house, as I quietly closed the back door I heard a voice from upstairs, it was almost too muffled to understand. I approached the staircase and started walking, when I heard Brian's voice, it didn't sound normal, it was almost tortured, as if he was in pain. As I stood in the doorway I watched as Brian tossed and turned, "Don't hurt him!" Followed by, "He doesn't deserve this!" I had no idea what I should do, I slowly walked towards Brian and gently placed my hand on his shoulder, he jerked away from me, I quickly pulled my hand away from him, I had no idea what would happen next, but I stood there and looked at Brian until I heard him murmur the words, "Don't leave me...Zack..." I felt my heart break, he does love Zack, I don't think anything will change that, but I think I can give it a shot.

Zack POV
"Zackary? Are you coming back to bed?" I heard Jessica call from our bedroom, I smirked, "Of course, I just have to find my phone." I had already practically turned the entire house upside down looking for it, I walked over to the couch and ran my hand under it, I felt something and grabbed at it, "Gotcha," I pulled my phone out and ran back to our bedroom.
The sunlight was shining through the curtains in our room, I wrapped my arms around Jessica's waist and kissed her neck softly, "Good morning gorgeous." She smiled up at me, "Morning, how did you sleep?" I smiled and nuzzled my head into her neck, she giggled, "Zacky, stop." I smiled, "Sorry Jess." She smiled at me and got up and walked out of the room, "I have my doctor's appointment today babe!" I nodded, "Yeah, I know. Good luck!" I heard the door shut, I slowly pulled myself out of bed and walked out onto the back deck, I smiled as I felt the fresh air. The best part of living in Florida was the fresh air near the ocean, I sat down on the railing of the deck and let me feet hang over the edge, over the sand and the very edge of the water.
I spent most of the day out on the deck, just taking in the fresh air and thinking, that is until Jess got home. She ran in the front door, "Zack! Come here!" I slid off the railing and walked in the house, "What's up?" She ran over and hugged me tightly, "Oh my god!" I hugged her back, slightly confused, "What's going on?" Jess looked up at me, smiling, "We're having a baby!" The first thing running through my mind..shit...
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? This is my first Synacky(: