Through The Dark

Chapter 5

The days flew by like they meant nothing at all. I didn’t feel as bad as before about going. Claudio invited Brie to come along. Of course she accepted.

There was a knock at the door. I heard Brie open it and a few deep voices respond. The guys were here. And just like me, I was barley ready to go. I still had another whole bag to pack. I picked up a whole arm full of cloths and dropped them over the suitcase. Then there was a noise from the doorway.

Frank walked through it. His hands in his pockets and a smirk across his face. He had his black lip ring in. He walked over and helped me close the bag, then he grabbed the other and started heading down the stairs without a word. I sighed and followed.

As soon as I stepped off the last step, I was tackled and pinned to the ground. Brie was hovering over me.

“Guess what? Claudio just called!”

I rolled my eyes. Was tackling me needed?

“And…?” I smirked at her. She got off of me and started jumping around.

“He asked me out! We’re going out to eat after the first show!”

I smiled, I was happy for her. She couldn’t stop jumping. Ray and Bob both had to help her out the door. Frankie chuckled and took my hand. We walked out to the huge van and set in the last seats in the back. I leaned against him for warmth. He didn’t seem to mind.

“So! Who’s going to drive first?” Gerard asked, standing outside the door. Everyone yelled ‘not it’ in union. Except Bob. He never had a chance.

“Ah, man! No fair!” He complained, climbing into the drivers seat. Everyone laughed, then found a seat of their own.

Frank kissed the top of my head and I laid my head on his chest. Before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

***

“And if they get me and the sun!…goes down. And if they get me take this spike…and….put this spike in my heart!” Gerard screamed into the microphone. Jumping around stage, trying to dodge Frank as he fell to the floor. Strumming away on his guitar.

I couldn’t help but smile, standing right off the stage in the corner. They looked like they were having so much fun.

Frankie then stood up to sing his cue at the end of the song. Then the stage grew black. Everyone ran off except Gerard before the lights cut back off.

“We would like to thank you guys for coming to the show tonight! Me and my band mates have to go now.” He faked whipping tears away. “But! We have some good friends here that are willing to keep the music going for you guys!” The crowd screamed. “Here’s the one! The only! Coheed And Cambria!”

Gerard ran off stage and the lights went out again. Then they cut back on as the drums started and the guitars started to chime in. Brie ran up to my side to see.

“I never thought my first time seeing them would be me being this close to them!” She tried screaming to me over the music. I smiled and looked back at the band.

Mid-way through their set, I felt arms wrap around my waist and a head rest on my shoulder. It was Frankie.

“Hey, having fun?” He said through my ear. His breath giving me goose bumps. I shook my head yes.

“Wanna grab something to eat after this?”

“Sure.” He squeezed tighter around my waist. Brie just starred at the band, not noticing us or anything else as a matter of fact.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is short and is kind of sucky. Sorry, [Wifey]. XD