Through The Dark

Chapter 6

The show finally ended. My legs were tense from standing all night. Sitting in the restaurant’s booth made them feel better.

Brie and Claudio was in the booth behind us, and the rest of the two bands were in a huge, round table behind them. Brie kept leaning back to ask questions. I didn’t know how to answer over half of them.

Claudio then exudes himself to the restroom. Brie got up and set beside me. Frankie looked upset. We haven’t really been spending that much time together alone lately.

“Britt! I dunno if I’m doing this right. I really like him.” She made a pouty face.

“I know you do. I can tell he likes you back. I’m sure things will work out as time goes on. Just be you. He seems to like it. In which is shocking.” Both me and Frankie laughed. Brie rolled her eyes and moved back to the booth when Claudio came walking back.

He sat down and started to whisper to Brie. Then they walked pass us. Claudio had Brie’s hand in his. Where were they going?

I shook my head with a smile, then looked up at Frankie. He had a smirk on his face.

“I love you, Britt.”

I smiled. “I love you, too.”

He sighed and stood up, pulling something out of his pocket. Behind us, Mikey noticed and started pointing for everyone else to look. Frankie got down on one knee.

“Britt…I knew since the first time I saw you. When you became my high school sweet heart, up to now. Being the love of my life and all. I would love to make that permanent. I guess what I’m trying to say is…will you marry me?” He opened the box and I gasped. It was beautiful and cut perfectly. I just nodded and he slide it on my finger.

I stood up and his lips touched mine. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck, his hands on my hips. I could hear everyone in the restaurant clapping and whistling. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to say yes until now.

We pulled away and my face blushed bright red. He brushed his hand against my check and we walked out of the restaurant. I needed to breath.

We sat on the pavement. He wrapped his arms around me, a huge smile from ear to ear on his face. I sunk into his chest. My face draining from blushing.

“I love you.”….”I love you, too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I basicly made the chapter about Frankie and my character. I'm sorry, Wifey. X]