Note to Self

First Days Aren’t Always The Best

Isabel walked down the landing and was looking into all of the rooms to see which needed to be cleaned the most. Andy was at work and Rosa and Ryan were in the kitchen so Isabel went to the room at the end. She opened the door and looked in and realised it was Andy’s room but to be honest, it was pretty clean so she moved onto the next room which was Rosa’s but it was also clean. She opened the next bedroom door and saw it was Ryan’s room; clothes had been carelessly strewn across the floor and it badly needed at least a little organisation. She stepped into his room and pulled open the dark blue curtains and started making his bed. She hummed ‘Kicking Pigeons’ by Spunge and tucked a strand of stray hair behind her ear.

“Why are you in my room?” A harsh voice asked from the doorway. She looked up to see Ryan stood there with his arms folded across his chest and he was wearing his boxers and a t-shirt, obviously what he had worn to sleep in.

“I’m just making your bed and cleaning up a little,” Isabel said nervously. Why she was nervous around a guy four years younger than her, she did not know but Ryan had also noticed and didn’t mind taking advantage of it.

“Well hurry up then. What’s your name again?” Ryan asked and sat on his bed, which she had just made.

“Izzy,” She stated and put some pots near the door so that she would remember to take them down to the kitchen. She gathered up all of his clothes from the floor and went down into the kitchen and stuck the whites on wash and then went back up. She quickly dusted the room and vacuumed it whilst Ryan watched her every move.

“Do you have to watch me as I work?” She asked him quietly.

“No, but do you have to work here?” He asked her cockily.

“Yes, so if you don’t mind, I’d like to get on with my work without you watching my every move,” She mumbled. She understood what Rosa had been talking about now and to be honest, she would have said something worse to him if his daddy weren’t the one controlling her pay check. As she finished, she left his room and shut his door behind her.

“Asshole,” She muttered before going into the bathroom and cleaning it.

She was making her way down stairs when the doorbell rang. Sighing, she stepped up to the door and opened it to be greeted by a teenager.

“Do you want Ryan?” She asked him and he smiled at her.

“I’d rather have you,” He stated and winked at her.

“Look, I really don’t have the time to be hit on by a horny teenager, so do you want Ryan or not?” She asked with a sigh.

“Yeah sure,” He said and grinned at her.

“Ryan! There’s someone at the door for you!” She called up the stairs and soon Ryan appeared.

“Oh hey Pete, come on up,” He said with a smile and beckoned his friend up the stairs. She shut the door once the two of them had disappeared and Rosa came out the kitchen.

“Have you finished your shift dear?” She asked her and Isabel nodded.

“Well would you be able to take Ryan and his friend up some lunch?” She asked and Isabel sighed and nodded before taking the tray out of Rosa’s hands and heading up the stairs. She stopped outside of Ryan’s door and was about to walk in when she heard the two of them talking about her.

“So who was she?” Pete asked.

”The new cleaner,” Ryan stated bored.

“Well I beg of you not to get rid of this one. She’s hot!”

“And a bitch,” She heard Ryan's voice break out.

“But she’s hot," Pete argued.

“And you think I don’t know that?”

“Well don’t get rid of her, she doesn’t look that old either, you could end up sleeping with her,” Isabel had to refrain herself from laughing at the thought of her sleeping with that arrogant asshole.

“I can’t believe you just said that, she’s our cleaner Pete!” She heard Ryan exclaim.

“Doesn’t mean you can’t fuck her.” Pete pushed.

“Shut up Pete," Ryan hit Pete gently.

“Seriously though, now that you’ve left Katy, you need a new girlfriend,” Pete said thoughtfully.

“No I don’t. I like being single so stop hooking me up with all these shitty girlfriends,” Isabel took that as her cue so she knocked on the door lightly before entering Ryan’s room to see them both on the bed.

“What do you want?” Ryan asked harshly.

“Rosa asked me to bring you up some lunch,” She said with her unwanted, nervous state returning.

“Put it down there,” Ryan said and pointed to the floor beside the bed. She sighed and put the tray down before leaving the room.

“See man, you have power over her,” She heard Pete say before she sighed and went into her room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Before I get my head bitten off by Pete fans, I'd just like to say, I know he's not really like that, that's just how he is portrayed in my head haha.

Comments would be appreciated <3