Status: Updating about every week or so, sometimes earlier. Comments are amazing :D

Unexplainable Thoughts

Chapter Seventeen

I desperately tried to cool down my blushing face before I went into the English classroom, but my cheeks seemed to have a plot against me, so I grudgingly shuffled to the doorway.

Luckily, everyone was now spread around the room in their collective cliques chatting about the newest bits of irrelevant gossip, while Missy sat alone in the back of room, unsuccessfully willing herself to look innocent. I placed my books onto my desk, and almost immediately turned to face Missy who was now scribbling incessantly on a piece of notebook paper in front of her.

"Missy, why the hell did you leave me out there with him?!" I growled at her, and she quickly looked over at me with a look of disbelief.

"I left because I went to go tell Mr. Reed, but he wouldn't leave the room right away!" She held her hands up in front of her in a sign of defeat.

"At first, I told him that James was outside his classroom, but he just waved me off... But after I mentioned your name, I could've sworn he was an olympic runner by how fast he zipped out of here." She smirked at me, sending me a wink and making kissy faces.

I playfully smacked her on the head before I placed my cheek on my hand that was being supported by the elbow resting on my desk.

"Stop teasing me about that stuff! Uggh... I feel bad enough that I told you that..." I hesitated before whispering, "that... I love him."

I don't think I will ever get used to saying that...
Or knowing that I love him, for that matter.


"But it's so cute! I mean, how many people can say that they're best friend is in love with... uh... Casey... no, Cane... no, that's not right either... What was it again?" She tried multiple times more to see if she could guess Mr. Reed's alias, but she failed each time.

I sighed and shook my head at my best friend.

"How do you get better grades than I do? Sometimes I swear that I'm the smart one in this relationship..." I sighed and smirked at Missy.

"Hey! That was uncalled for! What did you get on the last Calculus test? Huh? Because I know for a fact that you didn't do as well as I did." She bragged.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, Missy. And his name is Calvin. Calvin. Calvin. Calvin. Calvin. Calvin!" I poked her in the forehead each time I repeated the name, which resulted in her having an extremely red forehead.

"Okay! Okay! I get it! It's Calvin!" She hit my hand away from her and rubbed her forehead, which just made it even more red, and I laughed.

"Shut up, Ver. At least I don't have..." she glanced around the room, her eyes glinting slightly when she noticed someone, but nonetheless, she whispered into my ear,
"sexual fantasies about my teacher."

"Missy!" I shrieked quietly at her, then whispered, "I can't help it that I have those visions, you know that. And they're not sexual fantasies! Well, one or two of them was kind of sexy...
But at least my teacher is fucking sexy as hell." I winked at Missy, but she was already giggling quietly to herself.

My eyebrows came together in confusion, and she bit her lip to try and stop her smile before she nodded her head to the front of the room. My gaze quickly shifted to see my "fucking sexy as hell" teacher sitting comfortably on the front of his desk, smirking in my general direction.

If I thought I was blushing before, it was nothing compared to this moment. I glanced over to Missy with a look as if to say "why didn't you tell me?" but she just giggled and winked at me. I slowly sunk into my chair, letting my bangs fall into my face in a desperate attempt to disappear from the classroom.

Let's just say it didn't work worth a shit.

Throughout the whole hour, it seemed that Mr. Reed felt the incessant need to call on me for all of the questions I did not know how to answer, as well as touch me on the back of my neck everytime he walked by my desk during our work time.

After the first time he had ran his fingers across my neck, I purposely tried to send him my thoughts as if I was screaming to tell him not to do that, but it seemed that it backfired, considering that he did it another time, and telepathically asked me "Why not?"

Why not? Hmm... Well... I'm very ticklish... But my neck is also really sensitive.
And that gave me some extreme goosebumps, as well as the hair on the back of my neck seemed to stand on end.

But it always seems like everytime he touches me, I always get a shock of some sort.
It's almost like an automatic response from my body to start tingling everytime he touches me.
It makes me want to curl my toes in more than just one way... if you get what I mean.

Sometimes I swear he drives me crazy.


I didn't necessarily want to tell him why I didn't want him to touch me again, but my thoughts betrayed me. I felt a little embarassed when I realized that my mind had been wandering and he had heard all of it, but I pretended as if everything was normal.

That is, until Mr. Reed made his rounds one more time, deciding to stand in the back of the classroom.... right behind my desk.

You wouldn't think it would be that bad, considering that he wasn't touching me or anything like that, but you would be extremely wrong if you thought that.

I could feel his presence behind me.

I could feel his body heat radiate off of him and onto my back. The heat seemed to be enough of a sensation from him to make my body go into a full frenzy.

I desperately rubbed at my arms to make the goosebumps go away, but they had the intent to stay. At first, it just seemed like I was going to have goosebumps from the slight tingling sensation under my skin.

But almost as soon as Mr. Reed took another step closer to my desk, the tingling sensation seemed to increase tenfold and my toes were literally curling. An electric current seemed to be running through my veins and I felt as if I was burning up.

My heart was racing, my breathing was shaky, and my concentration was deteriorating.
After enduring a minute or two of this sensation, I gave up on finishing my homework.

My pencil dropped out of my hand as I covered my face in my hands and leaned over the desk. I desperately ran my fingers through my hair over and over again, trying to calm myself down. My breathing sounded extremely loud in my ears and I tried to reduce the amount of noise I was making. I'm sure I sounded like I had just ran the mile for gym class.

The bell rang about five minutes later, and Missy quickly stood up, books in hand, before she noticed my situation.

"Ver, are you okay?" I quickly sat up and looked up at her.

I shook my head quickly.

"I'll be fine. I just need to stay here for a bit longer. You can go without me." I made a motion with my hand for her to leave the room.

"Okay..." She sounded wary as she slowly made her way out the door. But before she left the classroom, she winked at me and shut the door behind her.

As soon as she left, I leaned back in my chair, laying my head across the back of the chair, allowing me to look at Mr. Reed, albeit upside down.

"Fuckin' aye! What the hell is wrong with you?!" I groaned at him, while he smirked.

"I was about ready to jump out of my seat and slap you in the face if the bell hadn't rung! Oh my god..." My neck started to hurt, so I crossed my arms in front of me and resorted to glaring at the front of the classroom.

I heard him chuckle and I could sense that he had moved closer to me. His large hands placed themselves on my shoulders, creating metaphorical sparks, and he began massaging.

"Oh, stop yelling at me, Ver. I know you enjoy it when I touch you. I'm touching you right now, and it doesn't look like you're trying to get me to stop." I could hear the smile in his voice as he spoke.

His fingers seemed to work magic on my shoulders and neck, and soon, I found myself extremely relaxed under his touch. The electric shocks became comforting and wonderfully soothing. It became harder and harder for me to contain the moans that so desperately wanted to make themselves known. Then, his hands hit a sensitive spot, and a loud moan made its way out of my lips.

A loud chuckle erupted behind me, and his hands moved up to my neck as I rested my head against the back of the chair to look up at him. He was looking down at me with one of his genuine toothy smiles that always made me smile back.

"You try so hard to ignore the obvious connection we have. You don't have to hold back when we're alone, there's no one to hear or see anything that may show our relationship. The sparks between us are incredibly strong, and I'm surprised how well you can handle them during class or any other time. You're a lot stronger than I thought you were, Ver. A lot stronger." His voice was soft as he spoke, and his fingertips lightly stroked my jawbone, making me close my eyes.

"I like to have my guard up, and I've never been the type of person to show how I'm feeling all the time. I guess that's why it's easier for me to control..." I swallowed as I opened my eyes, seeing that Mr. Reed had bent down, his face a couple inches away from my own.
"these feelings." I whispered as I looked into his eyes.

Never... never in my whole life had I ever thought that this moment would ever happen.

He leaned down slowly, staring into my eyes before they flickered down to my lips.
As soon as I could feel his breath on my lips, I closed my eyes, and not a second later, his lips were on mine. I tilted my head slightly and I pushed my lips up against his. Soon, our lips seemed to meld together in perfect sync. I tilted my head slightly, trying to get a better angle, considering he was kissing me upside down. Our kiss seemed to end after about thirty seconds, but we were both breathing heavy as we pulled away at the same time.

I gulped audibly as Mr. Reed pulled me out of my seat and into his arms. His arms wrapped around my shoulders as my head was pressed up against his chest.

"My name's Laurence." He whispered to me with a smile.

"I figured it would be easier for you to know my first name instead of having to call me Calvin or Mr. Reed for the rest of your life." He winked at me.

I blushed and smiled up at him, then I bit my lip and looked around the classroom. I looked back up at him and shook my head.

"I can't believe I just kissed my teacher." I smirked up at him.

"You better believe it. It's a good thing I'm... what was it? Sexy as hell?" He winked at me and chuckled.

"Hey! Stop eavesdropping!" I giggled before he leaned down to place a gentle kiss against my lips.

I kissed my teacher... and I'm in love with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aye yi yi...
I haven't updated in 5 billion years!!!
I'm SOOOOO SORRY!!!
Anyways...
What did you guys think?
What's the deal with the chemistry between Ver and Mr. Reed or Laurence?
Why do they have such a crazy connection?
Does Laurence really love Ver?
Do you think Ver really loves Laurence, or is she just blinded by their connection?
What about James?
Do you think James will try to get Ver back?
Any predictions????
LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK WITH A COMMENT!!!
I LOVE MY READERS AND COMMENTORS!!!