Status: Updating about every week or so, sometimes earlier. Comments are amazing :D

Unexplainable Thoughts

Chapter Five

After I had fainted, the nurse made me rest for about an hour before she allowed me to leave. I felt fine after about five minutes, but she insisted that I rest longer.

I hate going to the nurse.

As soon as I got home, I decided to finish whatever random homework I had gotten today. After about a half an hour later, I was completely homework free, leaving me to dwell on the events that I had experienced today.

Never, in my whole high school career had I ever had a "crush" on a teacher, and let me tell you, I've had some good looking teachers.
I just saw them as a teacher, someone who is going to give me credits so I can graduate and get out of this worthless town.
They were never the subject of any fantasies that I've had.
They were just people, just teachers, nothing more.

But... today. Today was just... weird. I mean, who the hell... well other than the school sluts... Who the hell fantasizes about their teacher?
Especially when they don't even really want to... I guess.

I mean, obviously I think Mr. Reed is crazy fucking sexy.
But that doesn't mean I want to fuck him.
I mean... he could be married or something.
I also don't even know how old he is. He could be 10 years older than me.
Well... maybe not that much, but still!

But those "visions" or "fantasies" or whatever the hell I keep getting are so... real and intricate. Like the dragonfly tattoo!
Where the hell in my subconscious does a dragonfly tattoo come up in? I don't even like dragonflies!!

And why the hell would I need a matching dragonfly tattoo like his? Especially with what he said...

When I'm completely his... What did he mean by that? Like marriage? Or... uh... my virginity?

Oh god... Maybe I've been reading too much supernatural fan-fiction...

And why did I faint? I've never fainted in my whole life. Maybe it was my anxiety... But I usually throw up when I get anxious...

And was it just my imagination, or was Mr. Reed coming onto me?
He was moaning... Or at least, I think he was moaning.

Oh god... I really hope I just imagined that.

A heavy sigh escaped my lips as I fell onto my bed, glancing up at my alarm clock, seeing the white numbers: 10:32 pm.

I had spent my whole evening thinking about Mr. Reed...

I think there's something seriously wrong with me...
♠ ♠ ♠
Short update! It's short because there's a longer one coming up though!!
What do you think is up with Ver?
Is there something wrong with her?
Do you think she's going crazy?
COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW!!
THANKS FOR READING!!!