Status: Updating about every week or so, sometimes earlier. Comments are amazing :D

Unexplainable Thoughts

Chapter Six

For the rest of the week, I was perfectly normal. I still had to have English class with Mr. Reed, but the fantasies or visions or whatever you want to call them had vanished.

Even Mr. Reed seemed to have calmed down since our little incident, or maybe it was just because I wasn't swearing and talking back to him...

Well, either way, everything was going great.

It just seemed like it never even happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I think my 'Douchebag Detector', as you like to call it, has gathered enough information for me to give you the analysis, if you want to hear it." Missy spoke as we sat at our usual lunch table.

At the moment, I had shoved a large amount of spaghetti into my mouth, which resulted in me nodding my head enthusiastically.

"Eww... And you think that I eat like a pig." She shook her head at me, so I opened my mouth after chewing for a while, showing her the remains of my spaghetti. She scrunched her nose at me in disgust.

"Do you want to hear what I have to say or not?" She asked, sounding frustrated. I quickly chewed up the rest of my spaghetti.

"Yes! Come on! I was just messing with you! Now tell me!" I urged her.

"Okay. After about a week of having... umm... We need a codename for Reed. He's kind of an eavesdropper, anyways. We don't want him catching us talking about him." She paused, thinking.

"Hmm... How about Calvin?" I offered.

"Calvin? Sounds good. Well, after having Calvin in our class for about a week, as a teacher, he's probably one of the best we've ever had. Personally, I learn a lot in his class. So that's one good thing." I rolled my eyes at her.

"I know that you like him as a teacher too, so shut up. There's a couple of things that I noticed about him though as a regular person. Let's see... He's very judgemental, I mean... he stereotypes people a lot. He doesn't get to know someone before he decides how they're going to act. He likes gossip. He eavesdrops a lot. He can be very funny at times. There's this weird child-like quality that he has, but it's not overpowering like any of the guys in our grade. He has a sophisticated type of aura that a lot of people find stand-offish, but I don't see him as a mean or strict person. He just comes off that way to some people. Other than that he seems pretty normal. There's nothing overly strange about him that I've noticed." Missy shrugged her shoulders.

"I get what you mean. I pretty much feel the exact same way about how Calvin is. After getting to know how he acts a little bit more, it helped me really understand what he's like. He doesn't seem as weird as he did when I met him. I think he just creeped me out or something." I chuckled.

Soon after, the bell rang signaling that for us to go to class. After a few boring hours, English class finally came, signaling the last class of the day.

I sighed as I took my seat at the back of the room, noticing that no one else had arrived yet.

"Hello Ver. How has your day been?" I looked up to see that Mr. Reed was sitting on the front of his desk, expectantly waiting for me to answer.

"Okay, I guess. Nothing special. I had school all day. What do you expect? School is as boring as hell." I said in a tired tone.

"Ver, I thought we had a talk about language already." He sighed, sounding a little frustrated.

"Sorry... I'm just tired. Can't we just have a study hall instead of reading Julius Caesar?" I asked hopefully.

"But we were going to read about Portia's anxiety over Brutus today. Don't you want to read that?" He asked, sounding very sarcastic.

"Oh yeah... Totally. Basically Portia stabs herself in the thigh so Brutus tells her about the conspiracy to kill Julius Caesar. It's so unrealistic." I said.

"Well, if someone had a secret that they wouldn't tell you, but you desperately wanted to know what it was, what would you do?" He asked, sounding genuinely curious.

"Umm... I don't know... Seduce them?" I chuckled lightly.

He shook his head, holding in his laughter.
"Ver, you have some sense of humor. Why do you say stuff like that?"

"Because it's the truth." I said seriously.

"You'd really seduce someone to get them to tell you a secret?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"Yes." I answered with a straight face, totally serious.

"I'd love to see that one day." Now it was my turn to raise an eyebrow at him.

"What... do you... mean?" I asked hesitantly.

"I think you know what I mean, Ver." He answered in a husky voice.

The familiar feeling of dizziness overcame me as I closed my eyes, then opened them to see I was in a hotel room.

I looked around, seeing that I was sitting on a large king bed next to a window that was overlooking a gorgeous view of a large city lit up with lights at night.

"Beautiful. Isn't it?" I quickly turned to see Mr. Reed seated next to me, staring intently, not out the window but at me.
"Yeah... It's gorgeous." I found myself whispering as he moved closer to me.

My eyes scanned his body quickly, noticing that he was wearing a pair of black dress pants and a white wifebeater, which allowed me to see the dragonfly tattoo on his arm.

A moment later, I noticed that I was wearing a flowing, long, black dress covered in beading of multiple shades of red. As I was admiring the material of the dress, my chin was being pulled up to face Mr. Reed.

"You know that I love you, Ver. Don't you?" He asked as he tenderly stroked my cheek with the back of his hand.
"Yes, I know that you love me. And I love you." I found myself saying these words and feeling as if they were actually true also.
"I want to be completely yours. And I want you to be completely mine." I spoke softly before leaning towards him.

A sudden headache came over me, as I looked around, realizing that other students had made their way into the classroom.

My gaze quickly averted to Mr. Reed, who was seated at the front of his desk, smiling a little too humbly for my liking.

Not again...
♠ ♠ ♠
Looks like Ver's visions aren't going away anytime soon.
What was up with Ver's vision?
Does Ver actually love Mr. Reed?
What's up with Mr. Reed?
Was he coming onto Ver?
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!