Chump

Phase 1

The sun is shining, its rays beating down on everyone in its path. Some people block the sun, shielding their face from its harmful rays, but I absorb it. I'm Raye. Looking around this place, there's nothing out of order. Everything is perfectly perfect to say the least. So early in the morning, I wouldn't expect anything less. It's 6:45, the time my bus comes to pick me up. I walk up to the bus stop and sit there, waiting for the coming yellow to greet my eager face once again. I'm a sophomore in high school. I get my license in approximately 2 months. My joy for this can't even be expressed, so ecstatic and stoked to use my newfound socal language. The bus isn't anything unusual. there are loud boys and quiet boys, quiet girls and more quiet girls, then there's an arabic kid with a huge beard, and little girls who gossip about taylor swift. Totally normal. I walk on the bus like usual quiet but confident and sit down in a seat in the middle. The ride is normal.

At school I usually wait out the mornings by myself, it's a habit, and I"m a creature of habit by nature. A kind of solitary animal, but I'm trying to dismiss my past habits and form new ones, more socially acceptable ones. Let me tell you about this boy. Of course right now you're thinking, there HAS to be a boy doesn't there....well that is the fact right now but that's only because...

I'm a lesbian.

I haven't told anybody but I know for sure that I am. I don't want to tell anybody either, I just want to be straight. So lets say there's this boy that I'm trying to like so I turn straight. I've never talked to him, I've seen him around. He's in my film class. He has long brown hair, not so long that it's weird, but its 1 inch below his ears. The perfect length I think. He always wears a backwards hat and cut off jeans. They're shredded at the bottoms. He's a skater boy. I guess I could've said that in the first place to describe all of this. Now since I'm a forgetful person, I'm sure I'll forget about this. So I decided to write down a mission plan to turn myself back into a boy loving girl. A boy crazy girl, the girl who loves to --- well I'll leave that out.

Phase 1: Talk to the boy
- This I think will be the easiest part. Lets see.