‹ Prequel: Seashells

Palm Trees

nothing is set in stone

January 1st, 2013

Dear the girl who loves ice cream,

We've been through a lot, haven't we?

Over the years we've known each other, I think it's safe to say that we've had huge impacts on each other's lives.

Your letters changed everything. They were so... shocking. And here I am, writing one to you. The only one, sadly. You know I'm not much of a writer, not like you are.

Looking back, I honestly thought that was it. I thought I knew where I was going in life. I had everything planned out, and there was not a doubt in my mind about what was ahead for me.

But then sometimes things happen. And everything changes.

Love, the boy with the seashells.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
yup.

I'm still working on planning and making sure everything works out, so I'm not sure how long that will take me. I think this will be the only chapter that is in letter form. The rest of the story will be told from Aden's point of view as he sees it. It's not a retelling of Seashells in his mind, so don't worry. It's a completely new story. Thoughts? Should I continue?

Also, if you like my writing (which I hope you do if you're reading this) and want to make my day, check out Through the Window (story) or Eternity (one-shot).

As always, love you all. <3

P.S. If you're a new reader, be sure to read Seashells before continuing with this one.