The Rivals

Making Waves

~Quinn~
I was sat in the cafeteria reading through the script for tonight’s show. I couldn’t believe that creative wanted to put me in a storyline with her. Her being Anita “Bobbie” Rosewood, heel Diva and bitch supreme. Or at least those were my thoughts on her.
“What’s up with you Quinn?” Sarona asked.
Let me introduce myself. My names Quinn Davro I’ve been with the WWE for 3 years now on the Raw brand. The two years before I spent at FCW. I’m twenty nine years old and known as being a bit of a spit fire. My hair is black the tips a vibrant red. I have emerald green eyes, I’m 5’8. I have snake bites on the right side of my lip and Straight Edge written over roses in black ink at the bottom of my spin. I am by no means a Barbie girl like Barbara Blank or Eve Torres. I tend to speak my mind and take no shit from anybody. I guess that’s why me and Phil are so good together. Yes CM Punk is my boyfriend like most things I wanted him and I worked hard and got him. Well not to hard he’s as in to me as I am in to him. We’ve been dating just over 6 months and I have no intentions of ending it any time soon.
“They wanna put me in a storyline with Bob, I mean come on!” Sarona smiled at me amused with how that girl could rile me up and not even be in the room with me. I don’t know what it was about her, but she just ground on me like nobody’s business.
“Why what do they want you to do?” I rolled my eyes at her, but dove straight in.
“I’m supposed to go out and talk about Ryder, how he thanks the fans for all their get well messages. I go on to slag off Eve for what she did to “a sweet guy” like Zack. Bob then comes down and does the whole heel thing of there’s nothing wrong with that. I’ll shoot her down in true face style. Then she’ll interfere in my match against Natalya costing me the win.”
“Ouch that sucks.”
“Yeah, but it’s apparently going to lead to a huge feud and a showdown at Wrestlemania, the winner coming away with the title when they decide who is going to be holding the title at the time.”
“What they haven’t decided who’s going to hold the title?”
“No, hell you know Stephanie has been fighting to keep the Divas involved in Wrestlemania. So let’s be thankful there’s even going to be a match.” I felt a hand on my shoulder and lips kissing my neck gently. I smiled knowing who it was. “Hey honey.” I titled my head back in search of a kiss.
“Hi babe, I’ve seen your new storyline.” I frowned at him and the smile on his face. “Yeah that is exactly how I expected you to react.” He chuckled sitting down and draping an arm across my shoulders. “Hey Sarona how are you?”
“Not bad Phil thanks. You?”
“Can’t complain, though I ain’t happy with Jericho coming down and attacking me or interfering in my matches.” I leaned into him.
“Yeah well look at it this way. Come Wrestlemania you’re going to have the Best in the World match and you’re going to come out on top.” I smiled at him and nodded in agreement as Martin one of the tech guys came over.
“Hey Quinn, you need to get ready to go out.”
“Ok Martin thanks.” I stood up kissed Phil and waved goodbye as I headed out to gorilla. Faint by Linkin Park began to play and the fans began to cheer. I loved this part. I ran through the curtain pumping the crowd up even more and playing up for them. I climbed the turnbuckle and flicked my hair round smiling around the arena at all the fans and the signs with my name. I jumped down and walked to the side and Justin handed me a mic.
“Hello Wichita! As you guys all know me and Zack Ryder.” I paused as they began to chant his name, Matt would be at home and loving this. “Zack Ryder is a very good friend of mine. I am lucky enough to be classed as one of the guys, his Broski! And well I have a message from Zack. He wants to thank each and every one of you for your support and kindness, the get well messages and the marriage proposals. I know that they mean the world to Zack and I think Eve should be a god damn shamed of herself! For the heart ache and the pain she has caused Zack. I would also like to say…” Grand Opening by Terror Danjah & Dream Mclean began to play. Whoop-de-doo here she comes. I crossed my arms in somewhat of a Miz pose and glared as she walked down the ramp.
“Quinny darling, how many more times are we going to have to hear about poor sweet Zack, he got used, such a shame. No one really cares. Everybody in this arena would do the same given half the chance. And as for being a Broski I always knew you were a man.” Argh I hated when she was allowed to just improvise shit. I smirked and raised my mic.
“Well BOB I’d rather be a Broski than a Hoeski like you and Eve. “ I smirked and the crowd started to chant Hoeski.
“Keep talking Quinn, you might actually say something intelligent.”
“If I wanted your opinion honey I’d beat it out of you, but right now I don’t. So have a lovely day preferably someplace that isn’t near me!” I waved my hand dismissively at her and she backed up as the crowd laughed. I really wanted to beat her ass senseless. And that’s when I had an idea. I climbed out as my music hit again and walked back stage. I changed into my ring gear and headed back to gorilla.
“Hey Nattie.” I smiled when I saw my opponent for the match.
“Hey Quinn, nice little put down out there.” She smiled, she wasn’t Anita’s biggest fan either.
“Thanks, but can you do me a favour in our match?” She nodded and I leaned in to tell her what I wanted.
“Sure I can do that.” I smirked and watched as she walked out to her entrance and the boos from the crowd. Then it was turn again. I walked out slapping the fans outstretched hands and climbed in the ring.
I locked up with Nattie and pulled her into a head lock. She fought out and proceeded to twist my arm and wrenched it before kicking my leg out from beneath me. I hit the mat and grabbed my arm. She quickly went in for the sharpshooter. I twisted and bucked throwing her off. I grabbed her and hit a snap mare and applied a chin lock. She wriggled free with a few well-placed elbows and flipped me over her. She went to work stomping on my abdomen. I rolled and pulled myself up on the ropes only to be clotheslined over the top rope. I pulled myself up again as Nattie paraded round the ring. I climbed the apron, jumped onto the ropes and as Nattie turned I hit a diving cross body taking her down. I was ready for my finisher Kill Drop a vertical suplex, when Anita made her way down I turned to shout at her as was planned and then Nattie got up distracting the ref. Now she was supposed to climb up, grab my head and drop off the mat to with I would fall straight into Nattie and give her the win. Instead as she climbed up I lashed out with a round house kick. She fell off and hit the mat I turned smugly and straight into the michinoku driver by Nattie. She covered me for the win. I rolled out and headed backstage, I tried to look defeated and angry that I had lost, but I was over joyed that I had just got one up in Anita. I pushed through the curtains and there she was stalking backwards and forwards, growling out obscenities under her breath.
“What’s a matter Bob didn’t you like it?” I laughed. Her head whipped up and she came towards me. Maybe I shouldn’t have done that to her, but damn it she pisses me off!
♠ ♠ ♠
New Colab YAY!
What is Anita going to do about Quinn?
Quinn's Outfit
Quinn Ring Attire