The Rivals

Contrary to Popular Belief, I'm Not a Bitch

||Anita||

I sat in the green room and let out a huge sigh as I read over the script, Paul, who you probably know by his ring name of Justin Gabriel, was sitting next to me. He saw the look of concern on my face.
“What’s wrong?” He asked, taking my hand in his.
“They’re going to give me a storyline with Quinn that’s going to end as the main event as Wrestle Mania, I have to say I agree with Eve using Matt and interfere in her match later tonight.” I let out another long sigh. “I was wondering why they had me come down here and get all dressed up in this.” Paul smiled and ran his hand down my arm.
“Well, I like it, you look beautiful.” I smiled; Paul always knew how to cheer me up. I gave him a soft kiss on the cheek.
“Thank you. I’m just so sick of all this heel shit. Now I know what Mike must feel like.”
“Except Mike enjoys being an arrogant asshole on TV because he actually is an arrogant asshole.” I chuckled.
“You got that right.” I said, going back to the script as Paul sat back further on the couch.
I’m Anita, Anita Rosewood, better known by my idiotic ring name Bobbie. I don’t know what was going through creative’s head with that one I must admit, they said it was because I’m from Louisiana, but when I told them there was no way in Hell I was going to play a hick and embarrass my beautiful home state they still didn’t change it. Oh well, at least I have Paul. We met when we both were in FCW Florida and we clicked right away and while he went to NXT I continued to compete in FCW until I was signed to Smackdown, conveniently right about the same time the Nexus showed up. I’ll always remember Paul asking me to be his girlfriend, he came backstage and said that know that we were both pro, one of his dreams had finally come true, I asked him what his other dream was, and he just kissed me and said “you.”
Too cute for words, am I right?
Anyway, most of the other divas… oh who am I kidding? All of the other divas don’t know why Paul would ever stay with me. But he knows things about me that no one else has ever bothered to find out, the biggest one being that I’m not the enormous bitch that I always am onscreen.
But I digress.
Paul has stuck with me through thick and thin and always knows how to cheer me up; I honestly have no idea what I would do without him. As I sat there, waiting for the techs to come get me for my walk out who else should come up but Barbra, who you know as Kelly Kelly. She’s near obsessed with Paul and spread a rumor that he was having an affair on me with her, but I know Paul, and he would just dump me if he liked someone else, so needless to say, Barbra and I aren’t exceptionally close, but she still thinks I don’t know that she started the rumor of her and Paul, and I would prefer to keep it that way. Who knows? She may come in handy at some point. She walked up to us and smiled.
“Hey Paul!” She cooed. She looked at me and her smile dropped the slightest bit. “Anita.”
“Barbra.” I said with a sarcastic smile. She didn’t catch my sarcasm and immediately returned her focus to Paul.
“So what are you doing here? Do you have a match tonight?”
“Nope.” Paul answered politely. “My girlfriend however, does.” Barbra pouted.
Ladies, let me give you a piece of advice, if you want to steal a guy from his girlfriend, don’t make up rumors that he had an affair on said girlfriend with you. If the girlfriend does leave him, he will hate you with everything he is for the rest of time itself. But if said girlfriend sees how bogus the rumor is and tells said guy that she trusts him completely and knows he would never do something like that, the guy will still hate you with everything he is for the rest of time itself. It’s just a lose-lose scenario.
But Barbra, bless her little blonde brain, couldn’t pick up on any of Paul’s hints that he didn’t want anything to do with her, ever. And since Paul is far too polite to tell Barbra to hit the road or get a restraining order or something, she still thinks that someday Paul will leave me for her.
Paul reached his hand over and laced his fingers with mine and smiled at me.
“You have a match tonight Anita? But aren’t you, like, on Smackdown?” Barbra asked.
“They’re starting a cross-show rivalry between Quinn and I, so I’m going to come out, talk some smack, and interfere with her match later tonight.” Contrary to popular belief, I can be very polite at times.
“Quinn, you mean, like,…” She pulled out her lip and used her fingers to symbolized Quinn’s snakebites
“Yes, that Quinn.” Barbra wrinkled up her nose.
“She’s weird, and old! Isn’t she, like thirty?” I had to hold back my laughter, Paul is thirty-one. I nodded.
“I think so, what an old lady, we should get her a walker for her birthday. Don’t you think so Paul?” Paul bit back a smile because he knew I was teasing him through Quinn. Just then a techie came over and told me it was time to go out, I got up to follow him but Paul grabbed my hand and squeezed it, smiling.
“I love you.” He mouthed. I smiled and kissed his knuckled before I left. I stood backstage, watching Quinn on the monitor that was right next to the entrance. Right when she started chastising Eve the techie handed me a mike and hit my music. The second my music even started the boos rang out in the audience, not a single cheer. That was probably my least favorite part of creative making me a permanent heel.
“Quinny darling, how many more times are we going to have to hear about poor sweet Zack, he got used, such a shame. No one really cares. Everybody in this arena would do the same given half the chance. And as for being a Broski I always knew you were a man.” I said as the audience booed even louder. Jesus, they didn’t even hate Eve this much.
“Well BOB I’d rather be a Broski than a Hoeski like you and Eve.” The crowd began chanting ‘Hoeski’ and I felt my blood boil. I am the furthest thing from a slut this world has ever seen. Amazingly, I managed to not knock her teeth out of her face as I walked to the apron and sat on the edge, looking at her with my dagger glare that I was now so famous for.
“Keep talking Quinn, you might actually say something intelligent.”
“If I wanted your opinion honey I’d beat it out of you, but right now I don’t. So have a lovely day preferably someplace that isn’t near me!” She snapped as he jumped through the ropes so close to me I thought she’d hit me, but I knew she wouldn’t so I didn’t budge and just glared at her as she walked away. Then I was told we went dark for a commercial and stalked backstage.
When it was time for me to interfere with Quinn’s match I ran out as best I could in my kitten heels and jumped up onto the apron making faces at her. Then do you know what that stupid, bratty, punk ass bitch did? She roundhouse kicked me in the face, for real, sending me flying to the floor. Luckily, Nattie won as planned but as I went backstage, gingerly holding my head I knew I was going to get her.
As I made it backstage Paul ran up to me and wrapped his arms around me, looking into my eyes.
“Jesus Ani, are you okay?” He reached out and gently touched my cheek, which I could tell was starting to swell, with a look of grave concern.
“I’m fine.” I said as I heard Nattie’s music play, knowing the match was over. “I however cannot say the same for that low life, script changing, injury causing, ugly, punk assed, hoe!” I yelled the last word as Quinn walked in, pretending to be all innocent. I lunged at her, but Paul grabbed me. Quinn just smirked at me and looked at Paul.
“Thank you Justin.” Wait, why was she calling him… oh shit. We were on camera.
“That was uncalled for Quinn.” Paul lectured.
“That’s for calling me a man.” Quinn said to me.
“I’m going to beat that ugly little smile right off your ugly little face Quinn.” I swore. I pulled myself away from Paul.
“Oh really?” Quinn challenged. “Just like what you were going to do before I kicked you in the face?” I clenched my teeth together so hard that it hurt as I kept myself from clawing her eyes out. She looked back at Paul.
“Keep little Bobbie here on a tighter leash Justin, I’d hate to see her get hurt.” Quinn gave me one more smirk before she walked off. Paul shook his head and looked back at me as I turned to show the camera the giant bruise forming on my face, touching it tenderly before the camera cut out. As I walked back to the locker room to change into my street clothes Paul tried to console me, but it wasn’t working.
“Why is it that she can be such a bitch and people love her, but I act nice and people assume I’m plotting to destroy the world or something?!” I demanded. Paul grabbed my shoulder and spun me around to face him. I looked at the ground.
“Look at me.” I meekly obeyed as he kissed my forehead. “You are a beautiful, talented woman and I don’t care what Quinn, or creative, or the world thinks, because I love you. Don’t you ever forget it Ani.” I looked into his beautiful brown eyes.
“I love you too Paul. Thank you.” In addition to being the greatest, sweetest boyfriend in the history of the world, Paul also was always able to calm me down when I was ready to burn someone at the stake. I kissed his cheek and told him I’d be right back as I went into the locker room. As I was changing who should walk in but the queen bitch herself. Quinn didn’t even acknowledge me as she silently walked to her locker and changed. Just as I was putting the rest of my things in my backpack there was a commotion outside.
“I can’t have your divas bruising up my talent! She’s going to look like Frankenstein tomorrow on Smackdown!” Teddy? What was he doing here? I walked out and saw Teddy in John Laurinaitis’s face.
“Well Teddy, I can’t speak for every one of my divas, but if you didn’t notice, the crowd loved her getting hit in the face.” As Teddy, John, and Paul saw me walk out Teddy ran over to me.
“Jesus! Anita does that hurt?” Teddy was one of the only people, along with Paul, who knew how nice I actually am, and was like a dad to me, which earned me even more enemies. I shook my head no.
“It looks worse than it is.” I promised.
“Do you see what your diva did?! Look at this, that’s what you call running a show? Letting my talent get injured?” Teddy was pissed as I went over and stood next to Paul. I just smirked, Quinn was in a Hell of a lot of trouble when she got out of that locker room.
Speak of the Devil and the devil shall come. As Quinn strode out of the locker room, cocky as usual, Teddy looked like he was about ready to ring her neck. “What in the Hell were you thinking Quinn?” Surprisingly, it was John who yelled at her, not Teddy.
“Huh?” Quinn asked, putting on her little-miss-innocent face. Without another word John grabbed my face and turned my head to Quinn could see my bruise. I saw her smile drop as she realized how much trouble she was in.
Ha. Ha. Ha.
Finally she sighed and looked at Teddy. “Sorry, I thought she would be smart enough to get out of the way.”
“Quinn.” John growled.
“What? The crowd loved it, don’t act like she didn’t have it coming.”
“I’m right here.” I hissed.
“I noticed tattle tale. Jesus grow up, you’ll be fine.”
“I didn’t have to tell anyone, it was kind of on national TV dumbass.” I snapped.
“At least I know to move when people are going to do a roundhouse.”
“At least I follow the damn script!” I said getting right in her face.
“WILL YOU TWO CUT IT OUT?!” John hollered, shoving us apart.
“Anita, tomorrow you will have a revenge match against Quinn, which you will win.” Teddy said. “And follow the script this time Quinn.” He snapped before walking off. I grabbed Paul’s hand and walked away as Quinn stormed off in the opposite direction.
“Well, you get to win a match tomorrow…” He tried, but there was no consoling me.
“I’m going to kill her.” As we got back to the hotel and Paul fell asleep on our bed I just sat on the windowsill looking out into the beautiful night. I just thought of how badly I was going to beat Quinn tomorrow. Suddenly I felt arms around me and felt Paul kiss the top of my head.
“You need to sleep Ani.” He whispered.
“So do you.” I said softly. “I’ll be fine.”
“Ani, I know that look, you’ll be up all night.” I sighed, Paul knew me so well it was kind of scary. Without another word he picked me up and tucked me in, then slid in next to me and fell asleep, his arm draped over me. I smiled as I finally realized how I would get Quinn tomorrow and fell into a pleasant sleep in Paul’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
So glad to be doing another colab!
What is Anitas plan?
what will happen on Smackdown?
Only SEG can tell!
xoxo
TMG

Anita Raw
Anit'as street clothes