The Rivals

Bring a Stretcher

~Quinn~
“Do you really think it’s going to work?” I asked after Anita and Cody left.
“I hope so Quinn, I really hope so. I don’t think I can deal with Chris trying to take you again.” He said locking his hazel eyes that filled me with warmth and thoughts of home with mine. I pulled him to me and our lips met. He lifted me so I was on his lap my arms and legs tangled round him. He slipped my top up over my head trailing kisses along my breast and then my phone went off.
“Sorry babe what if its Anita or Cody?” I kissed him softly once more and grabbed my bag fishing my phone out. It was Cody he was in Anita’s room and Paul was outside. “Shit!”
“What’s wrong?”
“That douche bag Paul is outside Anita’s room and Cody’s inside he can’t get out without Paul seeing him.”
“How fucking reckless are they?” I had to agree al little, but they had things to talk about namely what would their relationship be? If any at all.
“Relax Phil, I got this.” I smirked having thought what I was going to do.
“Quinn, babe what you doing?” He asked as I slipped my top back on and yanked open the room door seeing Paul down the hall outside Anita’s room. I marched towards him letting my anger takeover.
“Hey you fucking douche bag! What shit are you pulling?”
“Quinn can you just leave, I need to talk with Ani.”
“Well I’m talking to you! You stood there and let that piece a shit take me!”
“You aren’t my problem!”
“I think you’ll find I am.” I snarled and let loose, swinging my fist to collide with his face rocking him backwards before he dropped to the floor. I jumped on him my hands clawing at his face, not my usual style but I heard Anita’s room door open and when Phil grabbed me pulling me from Paul who’s lip was bleeding the only person in the doorway was Anita. She smiled as I pushed my hair out of my face.
“You Ok Anita? He didn’t try and force his way in did he?”
“No thanks and I’m sorry about earlier.” She motioned at Paul as she had tried to get him to help. Paul was on his feet and glaring at me.
“Not that you needed it, Runnels helped you.”
“Yeah, but he was clearly using it as a way to get in our good books. I’m not stupid, I know how conniving Cody and Chris are. So they can both kiss my ass. Now beat it!” He did as was told walking off sending glares at me over his shoulder. We said our goodbyes and went back to our room.
Sat in the locker room I kept thinking of all the things that could happen tonight. That Cody could be forced to do, what Chris might do or the skanks. I was worrying like crazy and I hated it. I needed to enlist some help, just to make sure no one else got involved with the match. And that’s what I did.
“Hey Nattie?”
“Hi Quinn are you ok? Did Chris do anything to you?”
“No I’m fine don’t worry. Look I was wondering if you and Sarona would keep an eye on Barbie and Eve. Make sure they don’t interfere with mine and Anita’s match tonight.” Nattie smirked.
“Of course I will. I’ve been looking for a reason to get a hold of those two. I’ll tell Sarona when she gets here.”
“Thanks Nattie you’re a star.” I smiled and hugged her. Now I just needed a little man power and I saw just the guys for the job.
“Stephen, Randy, Stu.” I smiled up at the three superstars.
“Well hello Quinn what brings you by?” Stu asked.
“Well guys I’d like to ask a big favour.” I smiled giving them big eyes.
“Sure Quinn what do ya need?” Stephen smiled at me.
“I need some…protection. I’m sure you saw what Chris did last night. And I don’t want a repeat. Plus and I know you may not like to hear it Stu, but Paul is an ass and I think he might try something. He just stood by and let Chris try and take me.”
“What a prick. You want us to just bash their heads in now?” I laughed at Randy.
“I would love to say yes especially to Chris.” I let my mind wonder for a second at what could have happened had Cody not saved me last night. And I trembled ever so slightly. Stephen always perceptive noticed, but the others didn’t and thankfully he didn’t ask. “But for now guys I just need to make sure they can’t get to us while we’re in the ring.”
“You got it Quinn.” Randy smiled that twisted smile of his.
“Is it true they’re calling you Victorious Secrets?” Stu asked.
“Yeah why do you ask?”
“Just wondered, its…odd.” I knew full well why he was asking.
“I know feel free to laugh and no it doesn’t mean we’ll be coming out in next to nothing.” I smirked at the slight disappointment on Stu’s face. “Well boys thanks again I got to go get changed.” I waved and headed back to the locker room. Anita was in and almost ready.
“You spoke to him?” I asked referring to Cody.
“No not since last night.”
“Well let’s get this wrapped quick and hope he gets the info we need. Let’s go kick some ass Bob.” I smiled and bumped her fist as I quickly changed. We stood at gorilla, bumped fists with Ron and Kofi before they went out.
“And introducing their opponents, Victorious Secrets!” I smiled and shook my head at our name, but I kind of liked it. We ran out and climbed into the ring posing for the fans. But before Scott Armstrong our ref for the match could signal for the bell Cody’s music hit and down he strutted. He eyed us in the ring and sat down next to Cole on commentary. Truth started out against Anita. She was using her speed and doing great, I couldn’t seem to focus though eyeing the crowd I knew full well they could come through the crowd if they wanted to get to us badly enough. The next thing I knew Kofi was in and dominating against Anita. I got the crowd behind her and she quickly made the hot tag. I jumped in ducking a clothesline from Kofi and hitting a super kick. As Kofi started to get up I hit the ropes going for a Dragonrana and into the pin but only got a two. I squared off against Kofi, I had to be careful. I knew Kofi wouldn’t purposely try and hurt me, but he still wanted to win and he was as fast as I was, but stronger. I kicked out at him and he caught my leg. I pushed off the floor twisting my body and kicking him. I went for the pin, but Truth climbed in and dragged me off. I looked for Anita, but Cody was distracting her. I kicked out at Kofi who came running toward me. The ref was trying to get Cody to go away, but wasn’t succeeding. Truth hit Little Jimmy setting Kofi up to hit the Boom Drop as the ref turned back to the match and counted the pin. As Kofi got up I groaned holding my ribs, Anita came in and helped me up and out of the ring.
“Sorry Quinn.”
“Don’t worry about it. That should help prove that Cody isn’t our favourite person right now. And hopefully he can find out what they have on Ace.” I smiled walking through the curtain. The first thing I see is Randy having pinned Paul to the wall. I burst out laughing, but tried to reel it in when I saw the look on Anita’s face. I understood why she looked a little upset by the seen in front of us. They had been together so long. You can’t just turn off your feelings for someone so easily.
“Thanks Randy, but match is over you can let the worm go now.” Randy released his hold and Paul skedaddled.
“Sorry about your match ladies. But Teddy said Cody was scripted to be ringside.”
“Don’t worry Stephen it’s fine.”
“We expected something like this to happen. Anyway come on Quinn I think the trainers should take a look at your ribs.” I nodded flashed a smile at the guys and allowed Anita to lead me to the trainer’s room. I’d bruised my ribs nothing more. He taped them up to prevent further damage to them and sent me on my way. We were on our way back to the locker room when Eve’s voice rang out.
“Quinn, Bobbie I know you’re backstage, but you’re needed in the ring right now. Chop, chop girls I haven’t got all day.” I looked at Anita confusion on my face.
“I don’t know, but lets go before she thinks of a way to punish us.” I nodded my head and walked down to gorilla and down on to the ramp.
“What the hell do you want Eve?” Anita snapped into her mic.
“Oh that’s simple. Me and Kelly have a match against you right now.” My brow furrowed, was she off her head? We had just competed.
“Well I know you’re a little dense Eve and some things just pass you by, but how did you fail to notice we just had a match. We’re done for the night. So next week on Raw you can have your match.” So much for not winding her up.
“Oh I know I saw Quinn get her ass handed to her while you made kissy faces at Rhodes. But we still have a match so get in this ring.” I was losing my temper already. I took the mic from Anita.
“Fine you want a match? You got one, bitch they’re going to need a stretcher to carry the pair of you out of here!” the crowd started to chant Bring a Stretcher which only made me laugh. Eve and Barbie didn’t look quite so confident anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will Quinn and Anita win their match?
Will Chris try anything else?
Will Cody be able to find out what Eve and Barbie have over Ace?
TMG reveals next :D