The Rivals

Things Were Going From Bad To Worse

~Quinn~
I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. This was crazy, that bitch had known exactly what I was talking about and I let her get away without making her tell me what the fuck was going on. But then again I don’t think I’d want to risk these getting round. I thought Paul was a poor choice, but this takes the cake.
“So how are we going to approach this?” I asked, I didn’t care to comment on the photo’s I just wanted a way to stop it all.
“Well we could tell Ace we know and that if he doesn’t stop pandering to those witches we’ll spill.” Anita said.
“Could go to Stephanie to and have her pull rank.” Cody suggested.
“Or we could get rid of Ace and show Paul and Vinnie Mac these photos and allow them to rid us of that ass clown. That would mean they haven’t got a leg to stand on and they could put in measures to prevent leaking these photos.” Phil sounded off. I took the photos and walked out. “Quinn babe what you doing?” They had all followed me out as I headed to reception.
“Hi do you have a photocopier?” I asked.
“We do ma’am it’s just through here. Would you like me to show you how to use it?”
“No I’m fine thanks.” I told him really didn’t need this guy seeing the photos. I copied all the photos five times. “We all have a copy of these photos and these ones we need to hide somewhere…” I smiled as I thought of the perfect place to hide them. “I know where to hide these ones.”
“Why so many copies Quinn?” Cody asked.
“So that if they by some chance get a hold of a copy that one of us have we still got four more and trust me, where I put these ones they will never get a hold of them.” The guys started to head back to the room, but I grabbed Anita’s arm. “Anita I’ve been thinking about what you said and how they could possibly know about the nightmares and stuff. The only way I can think of them knowing is through one of you telling them. Phil went through a month or so of waking up shouting the room down, but no one knows except me and Scott. Sure people heard him, but no one ever said anything. I mean know you’ve said it happened a lot and I can remember once or twice that I heard you scream, but one it didn’t bother me cos we weren’t friends and two why should I give a damn that someone’s had a nightmare?”
“I don’t know Quinn…it’s all just messed up.”
“I know still talk to Cody, but that’s my take on what is going on. I think Paul’s trying to worm his way back in. If he was really worried about the blackmail he wouldn’t have saved you for fear of Barbie and Eve who were bound to be watching.” I had definitely said something she herself was thinking, but the decision in the end would be hers. “Look I’ll get Phil and we’ll go leave you two to talk.”
“What were you two doing?” Phil asked as we came back in.
“Girl talk so butt out.” I smirked. “Come on I’m hungry and Anita doesn’t like Mexican food. We’ll see you later.” I smiled pulling Phil from the room.
“That was lame.” He laughed at my excuse to leave.
“Oh bite me.”
“Anywhere you want babe.” I laughed batting his arm.
“Funny Mr, I needed to let them to talk and we need to go give this to Officer Cabana.”
“I should have known you’d drag him into this. But then again he wouldn’t give these up for anybody.”
We got takeout and headed back to the hotel to sleep. It was Phil that did most of the sleeping as I tried to decide which way was best to get the Hoeski’s off our back. I was happy to see Phil was sleeping properly again after all the drama with Chris. I found myself falling asleep as I watched him sleep and listened to his steady heartbeat. Knocking on the door woke me up. I groaned and rolled shoving my head under the pillows. Phil grumbled and got up yanking the door open.
“What up Punk!” I groaned again Scott was way to perky first thing in the morning. He dived on the bed and I cried out.
“Scott you jackass all her ribs are fucking bruised, did you miss the part where she got hit with Kofi’s Boom Drop and the beating she took from Kane?” Phil said a tad bit angry pulling Scott off the bed and wrapping me in his arms.
“I’m fine just they’re still sore is all. Scott we need you to keep a hold of something. No one, but you can see them. If somebody asks about them deny all knowledge of them.”
“Guys what’s going on?” He asked confused.
“We know what they are doing to blackmail Ace. The evidence is in these photos man. You’re the only one we trust enough with them and only us two know you have them.” Phil told him. Scott went to open the envelope, but I stopped him.
“Scott look at them when you are out of here where no one can see then you can look at them till your heart’s content.”
“Ok, you guys going to get in trouble for this?”
“No or we hope not anyway.”
“So what’s your plan?” We told him what we had in mind. “Well maybe speak with Ace first get him to talk with those wenches and put a stop to it.”
“I don’t know Scott, Ace has caused us nothing, but trouble I like my idea.” I smiled and rolled my eyes at Phil.
“Course you would Phil, but if we involve the McMahons they could always make trouble for us. Vince isn’t going to like us having dirt on his precious daughter.”
“Ok we talk to Ace and then if that doesn’t work we talk to Vince and Paul.” I kissed his cheek.
“Fine we’ll do that, we can do it tonight at the show. Me and Anita can’t wrestle tonight anyway.”
We spent the day with Scott before making our way to the arena. Phil had his copy of the photos to show Ace. We met Anita outside Ace’s office, we agreed Cody should stay away till it was sorted.
“We ready to do this?” Phil asked us. I nodded and looked at Anita who seemed out of it.
“Yeah I’m ready we need to end this.” She stepped forward knocking on Ace’s door and we strolled in before he could answer.
“You may want David here to leave, we know.” I said staring Ace down. He quickly became flustered.
“Er David could you leave us. Speak with the stars about their matches.” David eyed us all suspiciously, but left. “What do you think you are doing?” Phil pulled the photos out and tossed them on to Aces desk.
“We’re ending all this bullshit. As you can see we have photos of yours and Stephanie’s affair. So you better think of a way out of this and fast.” I told him calmly.
“How on earth…when did…What the hell am I supposed to do? They have copies too.” He said holding his head in his hands.
“You need to tell them others know your dirty little secret so they hold nothing on you.” Anita told him.
“And what happens if I tell them that and they don’t listen? They’ll threaten to reveal it if I don’t do as they say!”
“Well see you’re stuck between a rock and a hard place.” Phil mused.
“Look I’ll do whatever. I’ll give you both a shot at the tag titles. Brooks you can have a shot at the United States title be a double title holder. Just you can’t do this!” He pleaded.
“We’ll do whatever we damn well please! You should have thought about this before you had an affair with Stephanie. We don’t want hand outs or favours we want things to be run as they should be.” I snapped.
“You have until the end of the show to decide what you want to do.” Anita told him, Phil collected the photos and we walked out.
“Right I got to change and get ready for my promo.” I kissed Phil and let him go.
“This going to work Quinn?”
“No idea, but if it doesn’t we have plans B and C.” I smiled Phil’s option was looking more and more appealing. I looked up seeing Paul at the end of the hallway Anita said something, but noticed I wasn’t paying attention and followed my line of sight. When her eyes met Pauls he motioned for her to come to him. “Go on what’s the worst he can do? I’ll be in Phil’s locker room when you’re done.” I smiled.
“Ok just be careful Quinn.” I nodded and walked off to Phil’s locker room. I sat down and started to play on my phone, I hadn’t seen much of Sarona lately and I dialled her number just as there was a knock on the door. I opened it to find Barbie.
“What do you want?” I asked opening the door wider only for Chris to push pass the door hitting me in the face. He pinned me to the wall as I clawed at his hand. My face was throbbing as he leaned in close.
“Aww Quinn beautiful why do you make me do these things?” He whispered a chuckle escaping him. I looked past him to see Barbie who was petrified. Chris pulled his fist back hitting me in the face, my knees buckled and the world went black.
I woke up groggy, my head feeling like it was in a vice. My cheek felt swollen. I rubbed at my eyes trying to remember what was going on, what had happened. It was then I noticed my hands were tied and I was in a dingy motel room. My heart started to pound painfully in my chest. My breathing coming out fast and ragged. Chris had taken me and no one knew where I was. The door opened and my head whipped up. There stood Chris a twisted smile on his face.
Things were going from bad to worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Will they be able to put an end to Barbie and Eve’s blackmailing? What does Chris intend to do with Quinn? Will Phil and Anita be able to save Quinn? TMG reveals next!
SEG :D
Quinn Smackdown