The Rivals

What To Do?

~Quinn~
Chris came towards me, but I couldn’t move, my legs felt like jelly and I was still groggy.
“Look what you made me do Quinn.” He chided his hands cupping my face. I jerked my head away from his touch, but that just made my head feel even worse. I felt so helpless so incapable of protecting myself. I was literally at his mercy. “This would have gone so much easier if you’d have played nice.” His hands moved to my neck, skimming my shoulders. I was so tense, so very scared. I needed Phil and I needed him now. But just as Chris’s hands started to move to my breasts Eve came through the door. I don’t think I have ever been so happy to see her than I did right now.
“You’ll have plenty of time for that later old man. We need to get her to the other room.” Chris just rolled his eyes before yanking me up and slinging me over his shoulder. He let his hands roam all over my things constantly touching me. I felt sick.
“What are we going to do when Phil and Anita get here?” Barbie asked. She was frightened and I knew now she was in way over her head.
“Simple we’ll get rid of them. Anita won’t want Cody and she’ll” Eve pointed at me. “Will be so messed up once Chris has dealt with Punk and her that she’ll end up locked in a nut house.” Fear or myself dissolved and was replaced with white hot anger. I wouldn’t allow them to hurt Phil or Anita. But I stayed put I needed to bide my time. I may be able to get away, but with three of them here I wasn’t sure I could out run them for long. Chris walked across a large open room and I spotted an exit before he walked into another room and dumped me on the floor.
“Stay sweet Quinn.” He kissed my cheek, but I stayed as still as possible in defiance. “I’ll be back when I’ve dealt with that Punk.” He walked out shutting the door, but I noted he hadn’t locked the door. I looked around the room, there had to be something I could use. The room seemed to be a storage room for photography equipment. I guess my assumption of a dingy motel room was wrong. I saw a sturdy looking tripod which I could use to hit them with and I guess that would have to do. I looked at my tied up hands and brought them to my mouth working at my bindings with my teeth. And that’s when I heard the thuds. Four separate ones.
"That should be all of them, hit the lights." Chris said. Oh god who had come to help me?
"No, five of them came in, you only hit four, where the Hell is the fifth?" Eve snapped. I pulled faster at my bindings.
"Well, I have five people on the ground, so maybe I hit two of them, now hit the lights; I'm not a dammed bat." I struggled and struggled needing to get out to see who they had hurt. I would literally kill them if they had hurt Phil.
"Jesus, Chris what did you do?" Cody. What on earth was he doing here? And up and talking. "What if you killed her?" Cody yelled.
"Please, like she'll ever take you back after Paul told her the truth." Eve snapped. I could hear the click of her heels as she walked around. I had momentarily stopped pulling on my bindings to try and process what was going on.
"Guys, this is, like, serious. I doubt they care about Anita and Quinn, but we have Phil and Randy and Cena and Stuart-" Oh no this shouldn’t be happening, how could I have allowed others to be brought into this?
"Shut up. We'll drop Stu, Cena, and Randy back at the arena and tell Johnny to cover it up. No problems there."
"Eve, you know Phil won't stop." Cody said. I heard Eve’s heels clicking again and another thud.
"Cody you're on thin ice as it is. That whole 'trick her to get Phil' thing totally backfired." Eve growled. "Now I have to clean up your mess. If you don't seriously watch yourself, I'll tell the whole world about your little drug problem." I should have seen Cody was playing us from the very beginning. I started pulling at the rope again. I was going to seriously hurt Cody for this.
"Do it! I don't care anymore." Cody snapped. "You can't do this! Not to Ani." I didn’t care if he really loved Anita, it was his fault the man I loved was here and hurt.
"Then I'll tell the universe that's she's insane." Eve growled.
"…What?" Cody asked. I had thought Anita might have told Cody, but clearly not.
"She's not mentally fit to compete! We dug it out of her old records when we were in New Orleans. She shouldn't even be here; she's been hiding it for years, she has nightmares every night. She suffers from insomnia." Oh shit I never thought of that, maybe Paul had tried to help us all along.
"But when we-" I heard Cody gasp and what sounded like him clamping a hand over his mouth.
"When you what?" Eve hissed. "Tell me dammit!"
"Eve, what do a young boy and a young girl with tons of sexual tension do when they're alone?" Chris sneered. "After they fucked he was so exhausted he obviously didn't notice that she didn't fall asleep with him."
"Hey! And Cody called me a slut?" Barbra whined.
"The only real slut is right here. She's using you Cody. She was going to crawl back to Paul the whole time. She just wanted to use you to find out what we were doing." I hated Eve the only one playing people around here was her.
"And it worked." Eve said. "Barbie, take her to where Quinn is. Cody, you're going to help me get these three clowns back to the stadium. Chris, take care of Phil." She growled. I paled I pulled one last time at my bindings and freed my hands picking up the tripod and grabbing the door handle.
"With pleasure." Chris said with sick delight in his voice. I heard a scuffle break out somebody wasn’t as hurt as they tried to make it, but a thud resounded throughout the building and the scuffle stopped.
"Looks like we've got ourselves a little eavesdropper." She said. "How much did you hear?" Eve growled.
"Go to Hell!" Anita snapped. I heard a thud again and prayed Anita was ok. If only I could have got to her before she took her moment to lash out.
"You do anything and this bitch is going to the mental hospital!" Eve growled. I assumed Cody must have gone to her aid, but Eve had stopped him with a simple threat. Maybe Cody could still help us? But I don’t think I trust him enough to hope he’d help us. I opened the door, thankfully it didn’t creak.
"Stop it! You're killing her!" He cried, I was scared for her as Eve pulled her arm back again to hit Anita.
"Shut up!" She screeched. I sprinted from the room quietly, Cody was more concerned with Anita as was Eve. Barbie held her head in her hands too scared to do anything. Chris had his back to me and was keeping a hold of Anita. Phil was laid on the floor unmoving. I need him to be ok, he had to be ok. I let my anger take over as I reached them, swinging my arm back and using all my force to hit Eve with the tripod. She crumpled to the floor. Chris let Anita go as he looked at me in shock. I knew I must look like a crazed psychopath as I brought up the tripod again, but Anita lashed out with a kick to his midsection and kneed him the face. As he toppled over I kicked him in the ribs before turning to Cody. His eyes were locked on Anita’s who glared at him.
“I don’t think so Barbara if I have to come after you I will smash that pretty fucking face of yours up so badly that no amount of surgery will ever fix it.” She whimpered and sat down on the floor holding her knees and began to cry. I could hear Cody and Anita talking, but I wasn’t sure what was said and I didn’t give a flying fuck either. I dropped down besides Phil, the tripod next to me and I gently turned him over.
“Baby wake up.” I whispered kissing cheek, running my hand through his hair and stroking his cheek. His eyes flickered open and he groaned in pain. “Phil! Oh thank god.”
“Quinn?” he sat up quickly gasping in pain. I held him to me and he crushed me to him. “Beautiful are you ok? Did he hurt you? He didn’t…?” He didn’t want to say it.
“No baby he didn’t you guys came just in time.” I pulled away a little to kiss him long and hard feeling safe and at ease. I broke away to breath and caught sight of Stu on the floor. “Oh are they ok?” Phil moved to check on them but winced as he moved. “You stay put and here that piece of shit moves hit him hard.” I pointed to Chris who was just lying on the floor. Stu, Randy and Cena slowly started to move as I checked on them, they were all in pain from being hit with a lead pipe. Phil was unusually quiet as I came back to him.
“So what are we going to do about them?” Randy asked looking over at Eve and Chris who were now sat up against the wall looking defeated. Barbie had yet to stop crying. Cody was sat in a corner huddled in on himself as Anita sat looking so sad.
“I think we need to call Paul and Vince, get them down here to sort this out.” Cena said. I was wrapped up in Phil’s arms and gaped at Cena.
“John are you crazy? They need to be locked up! Kidnapping! Assault! Blackmail! And you want to go tell the boss, so what he can fire them?” He looked at me sheepishly, he went say something as the door burst open. Scott, Paul and Sarona charging in as the very late cavalry. Paul Levesque strode in moments later. Scott and Sarona came straight to me and Phil.
“You two ok?” I nodded at Scott looking at Phil, he hadn’t said much since he woke up. And I was worried about him.
“Yeah fine.” He said looking over at Levesque who was asking Randy and Cena what had happened. Paul had gone to Anita and was holding her tightly, but her eyes were locked on to Cody who was still sat on the floor.
“Right, you two are fired.” Levesque barked out glaring at Eve and Chris. “But it’s up to you guys if you want to involve the police in the matter or not.”
“WHAT you can’t fire us!” Eve shrieked.
“Oh but I can and I am.” Eve got up growling, Chris made a feeble attempt at stopping her, but she shrugged away. I watched ready to jump on her and beat the living daylights outta her.
“Oh but I am sure you won’t or at least your wife won’t allow that.” She replied smugly running her hand over his chest. He grabbed her arm and yanked her to him.
“But you see those pictures of the affair I’ve already seen them Laurinaitis no longer has a job with the company. So you have no one to hold them over anymore.” She screamed and I could see she was going to hit Levesque, but Anita and I were both on our feet grabbing her.
“Now I don’t know bout you Anita, but I’m seriously considering leaving her black and blue and calling it quits.”
“I like you’re thinking Quinn, break her little face and then we can just side step the cops completely and I’m sure the guys will hold down Chris while we castrate the perverted bastard.”
“Ooo excellent idea Anita.” A sick twisted smile forming on my lips.
“Please, please don’t. I’m s-sorry! Call the police just don’t…” Eve didn’t finish as a sob escaped her lips. We let her drop to the floor. Chris found it all amusing as a laugh escaped him. I glared at him as he stood up brushing himself off.
“Quinn, Babe come on this is all just a misunderstanding. You know how I feel,” He didn’t finish as Phil was up and on him. The look in Phil’s eyes was purely murderous. I needed to stop him, but at the same time I wanted Chris hurt badly. Luckily Anita was on the ball.
“PHIL!! Guys stop him!” Randy, Stu and Cena pulled on Phil and inch by inch they got him up. I shook myself and went to him. I slipped under Randy’s arms and hugged Phil’s waist.
“Baby come one, just breath. They are going away for a long time for this; don’t let him win, don’t let him take you from me if you beat him to death.” I pleaded. He stopped struggling and walked away from me sitting down by the wall. I knew he was blaming himself for this, but I didn’t know what to say. It wasn’t his fault, but I knew he wouldn’t listen.
“Ladies I need to know what you intend to about them? The cops or are you satisfied with them being fired?” I looked at Anita.
What to do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Will that be the end of things?
Does Phil blame himself?
Will they be content with having them fired or involve the police?
Will things finally go back to normal?
And what will Anita do about Paul and Cody?
Only TMG can tell us!
SEG :D