The Rivals

I Have Done Nothing Wrong

~Quinn~
I couldn’t believe my eyes as Barbie locked lips with Paul. I’m mean like what the fuck? Booker leaned over seeing I couldn’t believe what was going on.
“Quinn, the winners of the match get a relationship storyline.” He said bluntly and leaned back to get involved with his argument with Cole. Anita attacked Barbie and then went for her again when Cody whispered something to her. I smiled Barbie deserved a beat down for the crap she just pulled. I wonder who Barbie McBitchWhore slept with to get this storyline? But I didn’t have time to ponder this as Anita was in my face.
“YOU!” She screamed. “YOU DID THIS!” I didn’t know what to say or do to make this better. I had done nothing. Yet I knew why she was blaming me because of what I’d said last week. But I wouldn’t do this. I planned to beat her down in the ring. Right now though it looked like I was the only one about to take a beating. That is until Phil came, he kind of just appeared. My knight in shining armour. He pinned her so she could do nothing. “LET GO OF ME!” She cried bucking against him. I wanted to assure her, but I didn’t know how to. “She planned this! All of it! I said I was sorry Quinn, I apologized and was ready to put this behind us and THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?!” I felt like I had been slapped. I had done nothing, but Barbie had. I would beat her senseless for this. “I’LL KILL YOU! Get off of me!” She finally ripped herself from Phil and I looked at her shocked and a little saddened at her thinking I could do such a thing. “You are going to suffer for this, dearly. That I promise you.” Then she stalked backstage I was pretty sure she was on the verge of tears. Phil pulled my arm gently and walked me backstage. I walked towards the locker rooms seeing Anita and Paul walk off. Teddy stood there looking after her retreating form. I needed to be calm and composed about this.
“Mr Long?” He whirled round at me anger in his eyes.
“You are low you know that Davro. You are low and pathetic.” He stormed off after that. I walked into the locker room and saw Nattie and April (AJ).
“Quinn.” Nattie began. I closed my eyes I’d say my piece and then she could say hers.
“If you wanna cuss me out get to the back of the line. I don’t know why people think I would sink so low as to do something like that. Sure I’m not Anita’s biggest fan, but I would never do…” I couldn’t keep the tears in. I was angry and upset and I wanted to wring Barbra’s neck. Nattie came and hugged me.
“I believe you Quinn, but erm things might get worse for you.” I looked up at her puzzled. I smiled slightly as April passed me a tissue. “We just heard Laurinaitis tell her it was your idea as revenge.” My heart dropped everyone was going to hate me for this.
“Nattie I never. You know me if I’m gunning for you I beat you up and cuss you out, I don’t pull shit like that. I know how much that shit hurts.” I’d had a best friend do that to me before. She felt I had stolen the guy she thought she loved and then helped some skank get in his pants, which tore us apart.
“I know Quinn. And people aren’t going to hate you, you have too many friends here were as virtually no one likes Anita.” I tried for a smile, but couldn’t muster it. I soon found myself on my own in the locker room. This was Barbie and Ace’s fault. I was never one to let things lie, especially things that pissed me off and made me come across as someone I’m not. I took off out of the locker room to Ace’s office and barged in. Barbra was sat in the corner and tried to shrink herself so I wouldn’t notice her.
“You!” I pointed at Ace. “What kind of shit are you pulling? I did not in any way shape or form tell you to that it would be a good revenge plot. Tell her the god damn truth!” He shook his head and laughed at me.
“I don’t think so Quinn, this story line is too good to pass up. You’ll get a match against Anita next week and I expect you to win. I can’t have my Divas lose repeatedly to Teddy’s.” I glared at him and switched my gaze to Barbie, I gave her a look promising a world of hurt. When I got back to the hotel with Phil all I could do was pace. I knew Anita well enough to know she wouldn’t take this lying down. I knew she would come up with some bullshit to get back at me. I assumed the guys would still be friendly with me. And if they were it meant I had more than Phil watching my back if Chris decided to try anything whether off his own back or by suggestion from Anita. I couldn’t see her throwing herself at Phil, plus the mood Phil was in with her he’d tell her to fuck off and a lot of the girls had my back and hopefully still do so they would hopefully stop her from trying anything.
“Quinn will you stop pacing. Whatever she does we’ll face it together.”
“You shouldn’t have to face anything and neither should I! I have done nothing wrong, but Ace has said it was me and as far as she is now concerned it’s all my doing.” He pulled me to him and cupped my face then trailed his hands down my sides. I sighed contentedly only Phil could calm me.
“It doesn’t matter what she does. I am here for you and I am never leaving you. She can fuck off.”
Monday finally rolled round and I hadn’t been this nervous since my first live show. I was literal jumping out of my skin I didn’t know what she had planned and whether she’d do it on screen or off. I walked to the locker room and a lot of the other divas were in there. Great I braced myself for the backlash.
“Quinn! Oh honey we heard all about what Barbie has done!” Victoria said coming to me and giving me a hug.
“That little slut has pushed things too far.” Beth snapped.
“What are you going to do about her Quinn.” Sarona asked getting to the point.
“I don’t know yet, I have to worry about what Anita is going to do first. And then Barbie is going to be broken.” I smiled. I was so happy the girls were still all friends with me. At least they knew I wouldn’t do something as horrible as what Anita had said I’d done. The door opened and Martin was there to tell me I needed to head down to promo. I said I wasn’t changed and he said it was fine and to hurry up. He wasn’t his usual cheerful self so something was up. I got there just as the camera started to roll and I saw Anita.
“There you are Quinn. I hope you’re ready for our match tonight.” She smirked and I glimpsed something in her hand. I walked into frame a smile on my face.
“Honey you better damn believe I’m ready. I’ll be handing you your ass tonight.” She pulled a pair of barber clippers up into the shot.
“Hmm I don’t think you’ll be winning tonight Quinn. I’m going to enjoy shaving your hair when I beat you. Don’t worry though you’re straight edge, Serena shaved her hair for Punk. I think you should too.” She smirked.
“Yeah and you have to beat me first and let’s face it, it’s not on your list of accomplishments. No you have to get Jericho to do your dirty work for you. Enough talk, bring you’re A game cos when I hit the Kill Drop its game over for you.” I walked off leaving her cursing. I couldn’t believe she was doing this, but it was mild to what I expected her to do. It must only be the beginning of things to come. I changed into my Raw wrestling gear and headed back to the curtain only to find Barbie there alongside Ace and Otunga.
“Quinn you need to win this match! I can’t have one of my Divas a face at that walk round with a shaven head! I don’t care what you have to do or if Barbra has to get involved, but you will win and you will shave her head instead!” I wanted to smack him, but I refrained taking a deep breath and smiling. Barbie took this as I was ok with her.
“So thanks if you hadn’t have hated Anita the way you do, me and Paul wouldn’t have gotten together.” She smiled as Ace walked away satisfied that all was good. I pinned her to the wall the second he was out of sight.
“I knew blondes were as a general rule stupid, but boy you take the cake. I am not your friend, I will never be your friend and as for me helping you get Paul. I have done nothing. I wanted nothing to do with your little plan and I still don’t. Try and drag my name through the mud again and you’ll find yourself in a match with me and I’ll make sure it’s a no disqualification match.” She flustered and tried to push me away.
“Ok Quinn, I promise I won’t.” I released her to see Sarona watching us. She walked over and glared at Barbie.
“Watch your back out there Quinn. Jimmy and Jey (The Usos) are keeping an eye out for Jericho, but I wouldn’t trust her as far as I could throw her.” She hugged me and backed off as my music hit. Yeah I don’t either, but who do I look out for Anita or Barbie? I put my media face on and walked out slapping high fives with the fans. As I finished posing in the ring Barbie walked towards me to hug me and I backed up staring her down. Not the best idea and I’d probably be shouted at for not keeping in character, but she was on my shit list. Anita’s music played and out she walked with the shaver. I took a deep breath I would not allow her to shave my head, that meant I had to beat her. But I wouldn’t allow Barbie to get involved. I turned to her as Anita came down to the ring really going for the whole I’m a heel so hate me skit.
“Listen to me Barbie, do not under any circumstances involve yourself in this match or I’ll be shaving your hair off.” I hissed out. She blanched and then climbed out of the ring. The bell rang and we locked up. Anita pushing me into the corner and wailing on me till the ref pulled her from me. She’d caught me in the face a couple of times. I dabbed my lip to see she had split it. Fine I could play those games. As the ref moved and she came forward I speared her to the mat. I straddled her and beat her. Lifting her head I repeatedly smacked her head into the mat. The ref got to four and I pulled off. I Irish whipped her into the corner intending to hit a monkey flip, but she brought her leg up and caught me in the face and I crashed to the mat. She climbed the turnbuckle and hit a senton going for the cover, but I got my arm up before two. I rolled going to pull myself up on the ropes only to have her slam my face repeatedly into the mat. She backed off again and I stood up as she charged me. I ducked lifting her up and sending her sailing over the top ropes. The ref started to shout at Barbie who had come round to her. I took a run and jumped the top rope landing on her and whacking my arm on to the announce table. I got back up rolling my arm and yanked her to her feet. I pushed Anita in to the ring and climbing the ropes going for a Moonsault senton, but she rolled out of the way. I climbed down and was taken down by a huge clothesline that lifted me off my feet. She again went for the cover, but I kicked out at two. She paced angrily I knew she was getting frustrated, our usual matches we were told who would win we had never gone all out. I pulled myself up letting her think I was weaker than I was, but I lurched forward as she glared at Barbie as she shouted something and hit a Hurricanrana. I don’t know what actually happened just that the ref got caught up as I flung her and he was now out cold on the mat. I stumbled over to him to check if he was alright when the crowd started shouting I turned and Anita had a chair in her hand. Well trust me to tell Barbie not to do anything and then she come at me with a weapon. But I saw Barbie step in behind her with her own chair. I would not win like that.
“Move!” I shouted at Anita and she stepped to the side as I ran forward hitting a drop kick. I later found out it looked like Anita had side stepped my attack and I ended up hitting Barbie, though that was my plan. I was on a roll and then Anita swung at me with the chair, she was confused that I had stopped Barbie from interfering, but it wouldn’t stop her from winning. I however managed to move completely with the hit and I fell to the floor while she ran to the ref. As he started to get up I to stood up. I kicked out at Anita’s mid-section and hit Kill Drop. I covered her for the pin and got the win. He raised my hand as Anita sat there shocked I had won. Barbie scrambled in with the hair clippers and passed them to me before grabbing a hold of Anita. The crowd started to chant shave her hair. I looked at her and she glared at me defiantly almost daring me to shave her hair off. I had other plans and as much as I’d like to say they were to cut Barbie’s hair they weren’t. I placed the clippers on the folded steel chair and stomped on them breaking them. My music hit again and I walked up the ramp backstage. The crowd still cheered for me even though I hadn’t cut her hair.
“QUINN!!” Anita shouted as she came through the curtains. I didn’t need to explain myself to her nor did I have to explain myself to the suit stood trying to block my way.
“Davro what was th..” I shoved past him to the locker room. I couldn’t deal with this shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
What is Anita going to do now?
What is Ace going to do for disobeying him?
Will Barbie get her comeuppance?
TMG will tell you next time
SEG:D
Quinn Street Clothes