Goof Ball in the Music Store

The Date

I turned around to walk back into the room but Iz pushed me backk and said "Oh no girl. You're not going to bail." I nodded my head and then she walked out and cleared her throat. I saw her smile then say "May I present Ms. Max Wends." I smiled and walked around the corner. Jimmy looked at with and his jaw dropped. I smiled and blushed as Matt was also looking at me in awe. Iz walked down the stairs then next to Matt and playfully slapped his arm. I looked at Jimmy and he looked damn good in his black tux and red tie. I walked down the stairs and smiled up at Jimmy and said "Lets go Mr.Sullivan." his smile got bigger and said "Yes we shall Ms. Wends." I reached a little on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek then we walked out the door.

Jimmy opened the car door for me and then go in and revved the engine. We drove and drove and finally came to a fancy restraunt. It was so like big. I looked over at Jimmy and asked "Can we afford this?" he smirked then leant over and kissed me then said "Its all on me beautiful." I smiled then got out of the car. As we walked into the place I saw people in fancy dresses and tuxs. We went to check in and the lady looked at us and said "Name please." Jimmy simply stated "Sullivan." she looked at the computer then back at us and said "Right this way." we walked and walked until finally we came to our table. I glanced over and saw a dance floor. Jimmy smiled and leant a little near me and said "We'r going to dance." I shook my head and then our waitor came and took our orders.

After we ate Jimmy smiled and took my hand then led me to the dance floor. Jimmy took my hand and we started to slowly dance like they do in ballroom fancy type dancing. I looked into Jimmy's eyes and said "I love you." he leant down and kissed me then said "I love you too." Jimmy kept looking t me and said "You look amazing. I can't stop staring at you,well I can never really take my eyes away from you but tonight you look out of this world." I smiled and blushed then said "You look so handsome in your tux Jimmy. I mean god damn you look fuckin I cant even describe it!" he laughed then whispered "Lets get out of here." I nodded my head then Jimmy paid the bill and we left. I had no clue where we were going but I was curious.

I looked over at Jimmy and asked "Where are we going?" he just smirked and kept his eyes on the rode. We finally arrived to our destination but it was pitch black. I got out of the car and Jimmy covered my eyes. I sighed as Jimmy led me somewhere. It was sort of cold and the wind was blowing. I heard the ocean and I now knew where we were a beach.

Jimmy uncovered my eyes the said "I love you so much Max. Um I have a question." I looked at him confused and asked "Yes?" he smiled and said "Well I know that we havent been together that long but I was wondering if you would move in with me?" I smiled and kissed him pasionatly then said "Yes." he smiled and kissed me again. We walked along the beach for a while until it got to cold and we drove to Jimmy's house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awww Jimmy and Max gonna move in together :)