Goof Ball in the Music Store

Bad Blood Coming Back

I woke up to my phone blaring A Little Piece of Heaven signaling I needed to get my ass up. I got and went into to my little closet in my apartment and put on my "Zombies make better boyfriends" shirt, my belt type skirt with black tights underneath,my high tops with skeletons on the side, and last but not least my purple and black checkered beanie. I put a little eye liner on and then put in my rings. My green eye brow ring, spike stud earrings, my regular small hoops for the top of my ears,and my small hoop snake bites. I looked myself over in the mirror and thought I looked good. I came out of the bathroom and grabbed my phone and keys then went outside and locked my door. I ran down the stairs and to my car. I opened the door and closed it then started the engine and headed off to work. I arrived there quickly because I lived close to the store.

I opened the door and went inside. I walked down the long isle ways looking for something too jam too while I stayed alone in the store. I got to the A's and smiled as I saw Avenged Sevenfold. My smile widened as I thought of Jimmy. I picked up the album(the self titled album they put out) and then walked over to the counter and went behind it and to the CD player then popped the CD in. I turned up the volume and started to sort of dance around the counter. I got the the register and still rocking on the heels of my feet. I heard the bell ring I looked up and saw Ryan my stupid ex looking at me. He smiled at me and I just looked at him in disgust. He frowned and said "Come on Max! Just talk to me!" I glared at him and spat "No! You were practically about to have sex with Carly!" he shook his head and said "She came on to me!!" I laughed and said "Really you were on top how does that make me believe your story!" He grabbed my arm and made me look at him. I saw anger in his eyes. I was scared that he may start yelling. He glared down at me and said with a raised voice "I love you Max!! and now you hate me! Because of your stupid friend Carly who came onto me!" I felt a tear come from my eye. He squeezed my wrist tighter making me yelp in pain.

I heard the bell ring again. He looked over his shoulder and then back at me. His eyes full of rage. I yelped again as he squeezed my wrist tighter. I then heard a familiar voice say "Hey dude let her go." he let go and said "What are you gonna do about it?!" next thing I saw was a fist being thrown and Ryan hitting the floor. I looked at Ryan then back at the person and saw Jimmy. He came over to me and asked "Hey you ok?" I nodded my head as another tear left my eye. Jimmy looked at me and said "No,no,no,no Max don't cry its ok he is gone now." I looked up and wiped my tears away then smiled a little at Jimmy. He smiled back and looked at the floor. Ryan had already scrambled away and left the store.

Jimmy looked at me with worry in his eyes and asked "Who was that?" I sighed and said "My ex. He cheated on me and I left hm. He came to get me back." I then held my wrist because it was killing me. He pulled my hand away from my wrist and looked at it. He sighed and said "Shit he must have a tight grip!" I couldn't help but laugh a little. He smiled a little then looked back at my wrist which was now purple from bruising. I sighed and went into the back office then got the first aid out and put the ace bandage around my wrist.

As I came from the back office and saw Jimmy sitting on the counter. I smiled and crept behind him then pushed him off the counter. He turned around and looked at me in shock and said "Hey! What was that for!!" I laughed and said "No sitting on the counters." He smiled and came back up to the counter. He smiled and said "Ahh you don't like people breaking the rules?" I smiled and said "Fuck rules." he smirked at me then said "Naughty little girl are we?" I looked down and blushed. When I looked back up Jimmy was really close to my face. I could feel his hot breath against my face. He smiled at me then leaned down and brushed his lips against mine. I pushed him back and said "No." he nodded his head and said "I'm sorry." I nodded my head. I smiled as I heard the song that was playing. My favorite A Little Piece of Heaven Jimmy smiled too once he heard what was playing. I came back up to the counter and said "My favorite." he smiled at me and said "Really?" I nodded my head and close my eyes and just listened to the song. I heard a laugh escape from Jimmy's mouth. I shot my eyes open and glared at him and asked "Whats so funny?!" he shook his head and said "Nothing, nothing at all." I glared at him once more but then smiled. I couldn't stay mad at him. He was to perfect for me.

*6 HOURS LATER*

I laughed at the joke Jimmy told as I locked the door to the music store. I got to close the store early because I didn't feel like running it anymore. I turned around and saw Jimmy smiling down at me. I smiled back at him and asked "What?" he smiled and said "Nothing. I just had a great time with you today." my smile grew bigger. I then said "I had a great time too." he smiled back at me and leaned down closer to me. He tried to press our lips together again but I put my hand in front of his face. He stood up straight and said "Sorry." I nodded my head then went into my car. I got back inside my apartment and took a nap. All my dreams were filled with Jimmy. He kissed me, I wanted to kiss him so much again but I couldn't. I wasn't ready to get into another relationship and plus I just met him yesterday. He brought laughter and happiness to my life since the break up with Ryan. I was happy he punched Ryan today. He saved me. Thank you Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is Ryan- http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_lhyqbSZv5-A/SOKuZPBqPcI/AAAAAAAAA20/hqwu9v_Gj0Q/s400/shia_labeouf300.jpg

Her outfit- http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=41238711

Ok so I hope you are all liking my story!! Comments and feedback are much appriceiated