Goof Ball in the Music Store

Calling and Texting Jimmy

*MAX'S POV*

I smiled as my phone rang about 5 minutes after Jimmy left the store and saw the caller ID. Jimmy of course was the caller I smiled at the text and just laughed.

Jimmy: Hey you lied my wish didn't come true!!

Max: I did to come true!

Jimmy: No my wish was to have your tongue in my mouth and that didnt happen :(

Max: Lol sorry I dont go that far in one day.

Jimmy: Oh

Max: Yeah not after Ryan

Jimmy: Its ok I was just messin with u.

Max: ok.

Jimmy: I gtg studio time! Can;t wait to see u tomorrow :)

Max: Same here :)

I sighed at the thought of tomorrow. What if the others didn't like me? What if I didn't have a good time? What if Jimmy tricks me and I show up and its not a pool party? I shook my head and thought positive. Customers came in and out with the occasional dude coming up when purchasing and trying to flirt with me.

I finally locked up the store and went home. It was really dark out. I looked at my phone 10 p.m. I went into my apartment and layed down on my small couch that wasn't badly hurt. I sighed and layed down the remembered Jimmy didn't have my address!

I quickly dialed his number. I got the dial tone about 5 times until a heard a grogy voice say

"Hello?"

I smiled to myself and said in a sort of whisper "Hey Jimmy."

"Hey Max whatcha need?"

" Well I dont know how to get to Brian's house."

"Oh shit yeah you don't do you?"

"Yeah so just meet me at the music store tomorrow and I will follow you there."

"Ok."

"Sorry for waking you. Bye."

"Good night Max"

"Good night Jimmy"

I hung up the phone and smiled a little at how he sounded so grogy ,it was cute. I fell asleep not even thinking about a negative thing tomorrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
srry its short guys. Remember these are like re-posts from wattpad and I wrote this on Jimmy's anniversary so I didnt really write much because of it