Status: In progress.

You never think it's going to happen to you, Then one day it does.

The day I though would never happen.

One day long ago, the most terrible thing happened to a girl named, Alyssa lovesly.I know her because she's me. My mother and father went to the movies while I went to her friends house, and was kidnapped witch is how it all began.
Alyssa Lovesly 13 year old, Missing!
That's what the newspapers and news reporters were saying for almost two months. Everyone was afraid of what had happened to me. But no one will ever understand what I had to go through for almost two years before i was found and taken home, But back tot he story.
The day I was taken was March 14, 2011 and the day my mom and dad realized I was gone was March 16, 2011. I had made it to my friends house. She only lived down the street. A few houses away. The man who took me his name was Jordan. He never told me his last name, just his first.
While I was with Jordan he kept me locked in a cold, dark, and creepy room. I was all alone. The first night I was there I was raped. That night is the one I regret the most. That night was the night I gave up and quit fighting against him. After being smacked and punched about 20 times, I decided to just let him. It was also the night the other girl was killed. And now I will tell you the rest when I get time.