Status: I try to update everyday if I can ♥

If I Spilt My Guts

I never really thought I'd end up running away with my best friend across the pond. I mean, I was 18, I really wouldn't consider it as running away. More like, rebelling against my parents one last time, for good. Though, it was a idea that Sarah and I happened to think up while we were high, packed while we were high, and then climbed out of our windows while being said high.

We never really planned much out in our heads, we just kinda went along with the flow.

I guess that's how our relationship with the boys from Bring Me The Horizon went so well.

Disclaimer: I don't own Bring Me The Horizon or any famous person appearing in this story. Both Andrea and Sarah are mine, along with any character you don't recognize. Also, this plot and storyline are a dream of mine I had a while back but just figured out how to put it in words.

----

I grinned and started tracing the skull tattoo on his arm and following the rest of it with my finger. I could feel the goosebumps on his skin as I traced lightly. I smirked up and dropped his arm. Before he could speak, I got really close... well... as close as a could, he's 6'2 and I'm 5'4. I started tracing his the rose on his neck, "This one is my favorite."