Status: I try to update everyday if I can ♥

If I Spilt My Guts

Cinq

I smoothed out my dress with the hand that wasn't holding the chili and knocked on the door. Sarah looked over at me and let out a light squeal, this was her first Christmas with Tom. I was excited for her. Carol opened the door with a bright smile on her face as she saw us standing out on her porch, I walked in and hugged her and then Sarah hugged her after me. Even though I had only known her for a few short weeks, she became like a mother to me. And I knew she loved Sarah to pieces.

"So momma Sykes, here's the Chili, it's nice and hot," I smiled at her. She took from my hands and walked back into the kitchen with it and then into the dining room setting it down on the table on one of the coasters.

"Thank you, Drea. You and I will have to get together one day and make some vegan food for the boys when they go on tour next year," she gave me another bright smile.

"I'd love too. But if you would excuse me, said boys are wanting my attention," I gave a chuckle and she was shoo'd me off with her hands. I walked over to Matt and gave him a big hug.

"Merry Christmas," I smiled.

"Merry Christmas."

"Are you guys coming to ours after the party? We're openning gifts."

"Oh we planned on it, Sarah already asked us. I do believe you'll like my gift," he gave me a smirk and then lead me over to the other guys. I saw Sarah leaning against Tom with her hands in the pockets of the dress as he had his arm around her waist. She gave him a smile and then stole a kiss from him, he gave her a grin before kissing her again. Those two, were the cutest couple I swear.

I heard footsteps coming from the hall and I saw Oli and his girlfriend... ah, what was her name? Panda? Candance? Amanda, that's what it was. She had on this short blue dress, that looked like it was a mini. Oli had his arm lazily thrown over her shoulder. His eyes looked over to me and he gave me a weak smile. I gave him a slight wave and he hurried over to me and grabbed my arm.

"Why do yeh have a sword on your arm?"

"What can I say... I like Lord of the Rings, and plus, I was a bit drunk when I got this," I giggled, "I'm finishing up my sleeve on my other arm next week, I'm pretty excited. It's gonna get shaded and colored, it's going to be beautiful."

His fingertips traced the lines of my sleeve as his girlfriend was walking over to us.

"Oli, are you goin' to introduce meh?" Her sickenly sweet voice. He looked up at her and gave her a little smile, like one a kid would give his mother if he just got in trouble for something.

"Ight, this is my bird Amanda. Amanda, this is one of my friends, Dre," he gave me a grin, "she's becoming one of my close friends."

"Dre sounds like... a boy's name," she gave a small sneer to me. I was just smiling at the fact that Oli just admitted we were becoming close friends.

"Actually, it's short for Drea which is short for Andrea, Oli is one of the only one's to call me Dre... Surprisingly, he's the only one that calls me Andy sometimes when we're sort of joking around with the guys," I smirked at her.

"Dinner's ready!" Carol called from the kitchen and everyone walked over to the dinning room. Carol had place markers on the plates and I sat where mine was in between Sarah's and Vegan's. I laughed at Vegan ran over to seat next to mine and pulled me into his seat with him, giving me a big hug. Sarah sat next to Tom, who sat next to Lee. Oli and his girlfriend were across Vegan and I. Mr. and Mrs. Sykes sat next to each other, and Matt and Lee sat on the ends of the table.

Vegan took a bowl full of my chili and decided that was all he was going to eat for the moment, until he took a bite.

"Fucking shit, that's proper hot," he took a huge gulp of water, "and so delicious."

-

As dinner went on, as we were drinking our beer's, Oli and I were having a foot war under the table and from the looks of it, it was pissing off his girlfriend, but making everyone else at the table laugh. I gave a frustrated groan as he trapped my bare foot with his own two feet. I tried kicking them off with my foot, and then the worse happened... I fell out of my chair onto the floor with a thud and everyone around me in their buzzed state start laughing. My face turned red under the table and I started pinching Oli's legs. I heard him give a yelp and instantly move his legs back, letting go of my foot.

"AH HA! VICTORY!" I shouted as I sat back up in my seat.

"Your cheeks match your lips," Sarah giggled at me as she pinched one of my cheeks and wiggled it playfully. I slapped her hand away and rubbed my cheek, sticking my tongue at her. Oli looked over at the tattoo on her arm.

"Woah, Dre, you did that?" he asked pointing over to it.

"Yeah, she scheduled a day with me, and I did it. That was one of the first tattoos I've ever done."

"What was the first?"

"The ones on the back's of her ankles. I swear she wanted to murder me when I got done, she was crying the whole time, regardless of all the faces I was making at her through the mirror. She's a wuss," I laughed when she gave me a light shove. I laughed at her then hugged her side, in which Tom poked me in my side because I didn't realize his hand was there. I jumped around onto Vegan's lap and kicked Tom's hand lightly with my foot.

"So, time to go to Sarah's and mine's?"

_____________________

Sarah and I slipped into our PJ's when we got into our house. We settled near our tree with the rest of the guys an realized there were more presents under the tree. I crossed my legs as I sat down at the bottom of it looking at the names of the gifts. I took a sip of my beer.

"No openning presents until they're all passed out, got it?" I got a round of yeahs in return. I sat my bottle beside me, and grabbed the first present. It was big and slightly heavy.

"This is Oliver's from..." I took a look at the tag, "From Matty."

And then from there I started passing out the rest. Everyone started openning they're gifts when I stood up, "Hey, you fucks, not yet. I have one more."

"So do I!" Sarah hoped off the back of the couch and ran back to her room as a I walked back to mine. I started shoving out a giant box across the carpetted floor. Sarah's gift was so heavy, good think I wouldn't have to put it together. Ha, sucks for her. I pushed the box out into the living room in front of Sarah has she held her mis-shapened and poorly wrapped gift to me.

"Okay... 1, 2, 3. OPEN."

The sound of paper being ripped and laughs, as well as gasps, were heard as everyone dug into their gifts. Sarah and I's gifts were, simple, but thoughtful. I opened mine from her and let out a huge skriek. She had gotten me the black acoustic guitar I've been eyeing for weeks everytime I walked past the windows of the music store. I hugged to my chest and then gentley set it down before I slammed into my best friend, knocking her off the back of the couch and onto the floor in the fit of my kisses across her face and my arms tightly around her thing frame.

"Oh my god, Drea, get off meeee," she giggled as I hugged tighter. I could feel the stares of the others in the room, but I didn't care.

"Open mine, open mine, open mine," I jumped off her and scooted the box over to her. My eyes were gleaming with excitment. She looked at me oddly before openning the box to find more boxes.

"What?"

"Keep going."

She sent me another glance as she pulled out one of the boxes and opened it, "No way..."

She kept openning more boxes before she had opened them all and tackled me to the floor into another fit of hugs. I started laughing as she kept saying 'thank you' over and over again. Sarah had been wanting a drum kit since we had moved, she wasn't able to take the one from back in the U.S. with us. She'd be complaining lately that she missed playing the drums, just like I had been complaining I had missed playing my guitar. I'm her best friend, and she's mine... we're supposed to remember this stuff.

"Okay, babe, yeh can sto' rapin' yer best friend now," Tom spoke up after a couple minutes of them staring at us.

"Tom, don't stop them," I heard Oli joke and then I heard a slap on the back of his head. I'm sure Amanda had hit him. She was really getting on my nerves.

Sarah crawled off me and helped me up. She looped our arms together and smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Still getting through some things, but I'm almost to the point of importance :D

Feedback = ♥
I like to know who my secret, ninja readers are c: