Status: I try to update everyday if I can ♥

If I Spilt My Guts

Six

I sat up in bed and stretched my arms and back, I tossed my feet over the side of the bed and got up. Then I had a new tattoo thought and quickly ran over to my desk to sketch it out. I couldn't exactly decide where I wanted it, but I knew that I wanted it somewhere and then I looked at the back of my left hand.

"Hm... a rose on the back of it wouldn't be that bad... and plus, on it's on the arm with my sword. This could work," I said quietly to myself as I closed my notebook and set it down ontop of my bed. I quickly got changed into something simple, just a sweater and some leggings. I was being safe and put shorts on over the lace leggings, didn't want others to see the underwear I was wearing today. I gave out a light chuckle as a tossed on my beanie over my fading blue hair. I'll have to dye it soon.

I popped in my plugs and walked out my door. I looked over at the Christmas tree and saw all the gift wrap. I groaned and walked to the kitchen to get a trashbag before picking up the trash off my floor. I heard a giant yawn come from down the hall and recognized it to be Tom's yawn, he must have stayed the night with Sarah. I rolled my eyes while walking outside to put the trash in the trash can. It was cold outside and I was bare foot, yet there was still no snow. I really wanted some snow.

I sighed and walked back inside to see Sarah in the kitchen now cleaning up some of the dishes and putting them in the dishwasher. I saw Tom laying on the couch curling up up to one of our pillows. I tiptoed over to him and snapped a quick picture of him before going to go show Sarah.

I held up a finger to my lips and showed her the picture, we gave a quiet giggle as she walked into the living room. She grabbed her Teddy bear Tom got her, and the Tiger he got me, she proceeded to put them in his arms. He then started cuddling with them, letting out a light snore while holding tightly onto the teddy bear.

I went to go get my shoes I had gotten last night on, and Sarah went to go get ready to hang with the guys at band practice. I looked at my hair in the mirror near our down and I sighed. I really needed to redie my hair, and with a better hair dye this time. The one I used last time sucked. Maybe I'll go pastel pink, or maybe like a dark purple and let it fade to a pastel purple. Or perhaps I'll just dye it black and not have to worry about dying it for awhile. I pulled on a strand lightly and blew through my lips.

I heard Sarah coming down the hall behind me. Looks like we were both going with leggings today. We both left Tom sleeping on the couch and got into my car. Sarah started to tie up her boots as I drove to the studio where the guys practiced, Matt had sent me the address earlier in the morning.

"Hey Sar, could you read the directions on my phone?"

"You trust me not to snoop through your phone?"

"It's not like I have anything to hide, really."

"Hm," she unlocked my phone and went to my messages with Matt, "so, uh, what's going on between you and Oli? You guys seem closer than you were a week or so ago."

"Nothing, we're just friends. I mean, we're becoming close fast, but..."

"Buuuut...?"

"He's got a girlfriend, and I know enough not to ruin a relationship. I'm not like kind of person."

-

While the boys where in the studio working on god knows what, I decided I wanted to watch a movie. So I went searching through their collection. It mostly filled with odd movies, and the occassional Disney movie thrown throughout there, probably Sarah's doing. And then... It caught my eye.

"Fuck yes, Queen of the Damned, let's go," I shouted and quickly ran into the room Sarah was in, popped in the DVD and sat with. I bounced in my seat and clicked play on the remote.

"Oh god, here we go."

"Shut up, it's starting."

Lestat reminded me of Ville Valo on many levels, and plus both were hot and just so... unf. Lestat honestly made me want to be a vampire... minus the whole blood thing, and eating humans. I'm good, thanks.

I yawned and eventually in the middle of the movie and decided to curl up into Sarah's side as she was leaning on me. The soft rock lullabying me to a light sleep. I clutched Sarah's sweater in my palm as I continued to curl up. This is one of the reasons why were were such good friends. We used each other as pillows, as rocks, as sisters, as mothers. I never could imagine losing her, I'd be lost.

I gave another yawn and settled into her side finally, feeling comfortable. I felt the start of sleep come over my senses as everything around me got quieter, a small smile appeared on my face as I drifted off to Neverland in my sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, I've been dealing with a very bad writer's block and finals at school. Not to mention trying to be an adult for once and making the biggest decision I've had to make so far in my 17 years of life.
Not to mention Prom and my birthday in the same weekend. May 18th and 19th, were a double whammy.

Anyways. Again, sorry for the wait, but I've got some ideas for this story. I don't want Andrea to be a Mary-Sue, if you guys know what that means, and I don't want this to be overly cliche.

Love,
A very sorry Morgan.