Status: Call me Maybe.

Count on You

Cookie Dough

“Logie…”

The boy re-positioned himself, his left leg in between mine; bent at the knee, his left arm had a grip on the back of my tight covered thigh. He propped himself up with his right forearm, tangling his fingers in my long blonde hair as his lips left kisses down my neck.

“I-I have t-to clean…”

I could feel the boys lips form a smirk against my skin, as he moved down my neck stopping at the pulse point, sucking and nibbling slightly. My eyes closed as a soft moan escaped my lips. His fingers ran up and down the back of my thigh, pushing the bright red skirt up higher.

“S-seriously…”

His left hand slide from the back of my tight to the front, running up my thigh, and over the bright red skirt, his fingers tugged the white shirt out from its tucked in position. As his fingers ran along the flesh of my stomach I felt a slight shiver overcome my skin. His lips now made their way down over my collarbones and to the collar of my shirt, leaving kisses along the seam.

“C-come on….”

The boy’s fingers trailed slowly up my torso, stopping once they reached the lace fabric of my bra. His hand cupped my breast, squeezing gently, as his lips made their way up my neck and back to my lips, leaving a gentle kiss. He nibbled on my bottom lip asking for entrance, I opened my moth slightly letting his tongue in. He explored every inch of my mouth with his tongue as his hand began to massage my breast. I moaned into the kiss, a smirk forming on the boys lips.

“You don’t sound like you want me to stop.” Logan said between his lips trailing kisses along my jaw line. His hand slide out from under my shirt and he moved himself into an upright position, both of his hands at my waist slipping underneath the white shirt, rubbing small circles on my sides. “Besides you promised.” His fingers ran up and down my sides.

I closed my eyes, biting my bottom lip, trying to stop the thoughts that were running through my head. “I-I know…,” I trailed off has his fingers ran along the waistband of my skirt. “B-but I need to finish.” I opened my eyes and they immediately connected with Logan’s, he smirked before glancing around the room.

“It doesn’t look like you need to clean anymore.” His voice was low, his hands moved under the bright red fabric of my skirt. “Come on, babe.” He ran his hands up and down the back of my thighs roughly. “If she’s your friend she’ll understand if it’s a bit messy.” Logan moved his lips back onto mine, kissing me roughly; my hands tangled in his hair, tugging slightly.

There was a loud knock on the door, following by some muffled calls; there were times where I wish Logan didn’t have friends, times like these. I they had a sense of when I’d finally given into Logan’s antics that they’d just show up and ruin everything.

“Ignore them.” Logan’s words came out rushed as his lips collided with mine once more, his hands found the hem of my tights. My hands pulled his lips back onto mine kissing him with just as much intensity.

Another loud knock on the door followed by more muffled yelling noises.

“What the hell.” Logan mumbled sitting up running a hand through his chocolate colored hair. “This always happens.”

“It’s Kendahlia’s spidey senses.” I giggled, as Logan got off the bed, walking into the living room and getting the door.

I rolled my eyes getting off the bed, and fixing my shirt, skirt and tights before running a hand through my hair. It wasn’t like Logan and I were sex crazed; it was much more the opposite. Logan was never the kind of guy who had the best lines, he wasn’t the first guy to jump up and dance with another girl; he needed to feel comfortable with someone before he opened up like that.

Just so happened that I, Lana Rite, had made Logan Mitchell feel comfortable, and there was no problem with that. I was glad that I could bring Logan out of his shell. But back to before, we were never really able to ever get farther than making out, because it seemed whenever we got in the mood the boys were in a mood to hang with Logan or I.

“So! Lana dear, tell us about your friend.” Kendall called from the other room.

“Uhm….how about no.” I smiled walking out of the bedroom and over to the couch, sitting down on Logan’s lap. “I don’t want to.”

“Please, Lana!” Carlos looked over at me, giving me his puppy dog eyes.

“Carlos stop it! You know I can’t resist when you do that.” I whined, crossing my arms. “Okay, fine. What do you want to know?”

“Is she blonde?” James asked. “I’m being serious, is she blonde.”

“Yes she’s blonde, and no, you can’t date her!” I yelled, throwing a pillow in his direction. “I do not need you boys corrupting my friends; it is bad enough you all corrupted me.” I sighed.

It was true; before I moved out here to LA to further my career as an actress I was quite the opposite as I was now. Granted the hair and the skin were the same, seeing as I used to live in the Key West, I was used to the heat, and rich people. But I was much more stubborn back in the Key West, I was more cleaner, a lot less fun, and I’d never so much as make out with someone.

Ever.

Now I was much more fun, I’d throw parties with the boy, try and outsmart Mr. Bitters, I’m a lot less stubborn, I don’t mind a little mess here and there, and pretty much whenever Logan and I had some alone time, it was either studying, running lines, rehearsing lyrics or making out.

“Is she nice?” Carlos asked, a smiled on his face.
“Yes, she’s super nice. But she’s also a bit shy at first, so James chill out with the flirting at first.” I sighed.

“Is she funny?” Kendall asked, turning to face me.

“Oh yes! Once you get to get to know her, she’ll never stop making you laugh.” I smiled, laughing slightly.

It’s been awhile since I’d see Christian; we’d been best friends since middle school, when she moved to the Key West. It was a relief that I’d meet someone in Florida who was so much like me yet so much unlike me at the same time. We instantly clicked and since then we’d been inseparable; until I decided to come here to LA. It’s been at least two year’s since I’d last seen her in person, we texted, talking on the phone, Skyped, but we haven’t really seen each other in two whole years.

I’d been afraid at first when she told me she was going to come out to LA to visit, because I didn’t want to think she’d changed. She probably had a lot of new friends, another best friend, a whole new posse to spend time with. She most likely didn’t need me anymore.

Yet I hadn’t realized that I’d done exactly what I was afraid she’d done. Granted I still needed her as my best friend, because well we’ve been best friends for a long time now. But I have a boyfriend now, a new group of friends, a steady acting job on a TV show. I was the one that’d changed to so much. I just hope I hadn’t changed too much.

“Well does she have a boyfriend?” James asked, raising an eyebrow, his signature look on his face.

“James, you’re not going to date my best friend!”

“But I thought I was your best friend!” Carlos yelled hitting me with a pillow.

“Hey now! No hitting my girlfriend with pillows!” Logan called taking a pillow and hitting Carlos with it.

“Hey! No hitting my best friend with pillows!” I joked hitting Logan with a pillow.

I just hoped Christian would love these boys just as much as I do.
♠ ♠ ♠
H'okay!
New joint story with Kati.
The chapter titles are purely random, we wanted something different.
Please don't be a silent reader.
xoxo.
-Alex