Status: New , please read.

Almost Dead

One.

It's just another night. Just another fight. It didn't have to end this way, but it did. They let it all go. The night sky was dark; there wasn't a single star in the sky. Nothing to wish on.

She lay next to him as he stroked his fingers through her dark brown hair, shivering and refusing to make eye contact with her master. She didn't know how he would react to it, for he was certifiably insane.

She remembered what Xavier told her earlier. "Let him do what he wants. No sudden movements." And she listened. She lay there quietly, watching her heaving chest through her paper thin shirt. Her fingers were curled up into a little ball, showing off the tattoo on her left knuckles. LOVE.

The sound of his chilling voice cut through the silence. "How are you feeling, my love?" he asked her.

"Good," she replied, barely audible. His cold, ice blue eyes pierced into her, as if seeing through her soul. She was frozen. She wanted to move, to scream, to run.

But she couldn't. He let go of her hair, reaching out and touching a finger to her cheek. His hands were ice cold, as if his heart wasn't pumping blood. Maybe he didn't have a heart. He stood up, pulling her off the bed.

His icy blue eyes slowly started to turn red from the inside out. She started to quiver, but didn't say anything. Suddenly, with one quick move, he picked her up and flung her across the room. Her body hit the wall and she crumpled to the floor, huddled in a corner next to the wall. She had no idea what hell was next.
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter. please comment, subscribe, & tell me what you think?
xoxo,
alisha.