Status: New , please read.

Almost Dead

Three.

Marrone's nails scratched and ripped at her soft skin. His eyes were once again red. She wished her lover was here once again. She bit her blood red lip, drawing a single bead of blood that dripped down the edge of her mouth, gleaming and shimmering like a crystal.

She closed her eyes and sighed. She could feel his nails slit her cheek angrily. She couldn't take it.

Even though Xavier told her not to upset Marrone, she couldn't take it anymore. She kicked her foot out, shoving him away. Marrone's eyes gleamed and he pounced atop her and began ripping at her face. She could feel the blood slowly seeping down her face. She felt disgusting. She curled up into a tiny ball, wrapping her arms around herself.

She bit her red lip. It was all she could do to keep from screaming his name. Esmeralda missed Xavier. She missed his long hugs and the way they'd walk on the beach at night. But most of all, she missed the way he understood her. The way he gave her amazing advice.

She turned over, sticking out her hand and scratching Marrone on the face just like he'd scratched her. He shoved her against the wall. "Why did you do this?" she asked between clenched teeth.

"Why did I do what, dear?" he smiled, raising his blond eyebrows.

"You know what," she mumbled, casting her eyes down and brushing her black hair out of her eyes.

"No, I honestly don't know." For once, Marrone was calm. He stopped hitting and scratching her.

"Why...why did you kill Xavier?" she whispered. It hurt, like a deep panging in her heart, just to say it.

"My dear, I never said I killed him." Xavier's eyes were a calm blue and they reminded Esmeralda of a sea she could get lost in. She snapped back into attention.

"So...did you kill him?" she asked.

"I don't know. We'll just have to wait and see," he said, raising one eyebrow.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hate this new mibba its so hard to find stuff xP
xoxo,
alisha