Status: Active like your sex life ;)

Here's The Words That Tell The Truth, When It's Easier To Lie.

Brylee

Different people deal with stress in different ways. Some people punch walls, some people go outside to cool down and some talk to professionals or just friends and family. But not me, I deal with it by breaking into the local abandoned hospital. It wasn’t so I could steal something, that’s not even close, I mean why would I want to steal a wheelchair. Wooo!
I broke into this hospital just for the adrenaline. The adrenaline help me cope with things like this, I’m not even quite explain why either, It just does. And I defiantly don’t have enough time to at that.

I look over at the window that had the flashing lights of red and blue. That could only mean one thing, it was the police. Fuck.

I take off full speed down the old non-sturdy steps to the bottom floor. I crawl back out the window that I had climbed into to get in here. I couldn’t get caught, not tonight.

I run into the yard and over the fence and onto the sidewalk. The running down the sidewalk seemed like a good idea for the first 3 minutes until I saw the flashing lights coming close behind me. Shit, looks like I’m going to have to out run them.

I think I’m running faster than I thought I could ever run. I jump over knocked over trash cans and other objects on the sidewalk. I then make what I thought was a great decision and cut into the town park and jump into the bushes and pray that the police go the other way. Unfortunately I never thought this through and before I knew it the officer was pulling me up out of the bush by the collar of my shirt.

The officer shined the bright flash light into my eyes. “Evening Officer” I joke. Apparently he didn’t think to funny of it and through me into the back of the police car. The only thing that was going through my mind was what would my dad think?

And I think we were about to find out because we’d just pulled in front of my house. Great. The cop walked me to the door; he really did have a death grip on me. I must have flinched with every knock on the big sturdy oak door.

My dad answered the door with a non-surprised disappointed look. I was dead. No more than dead.

“Is this your son?” asks the cop.

“Unfortunately” answers my dad opening the door more as the cop shoved me in.

“He was caught breaking into the abandoned hospital on Maple Street, the neighbor called in a complaint” explains the officer.

“Well thank you officer, I’ll make sure he doesn’t do it again” apologized my dad.

The officer nods and goes back to his car. My dad closes the door, just to spot me trying to sneak back up to my room.

“Not so fast” he called after me. “What the hell was that?”

“What do you think it was?” I ask.

“Don’t be a smartass Brylee” he scolds

“Sorry”

“We’ll talk about this more in the morning, now go finish packing” he demands “We leave for Arizona in the morning”.

“Yes sir” I reply. And with that make my way up to my room to pack.

I wasn’t looking forward to the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm just leave you with this short chapter. After the Kennedy POV next then they'll get longer, promise! (: Comment!?