Status: Active like your sex life ;)

Here's The Words That Tell The Truth, When It's Easier To Lie.

Kennedy

“Seriously?” asks Pat getting up from the couch to go to the beeping microwave.

“As a heart attack” I reply.

“You’re seriously going to have a new brother?” asks Garrett.

“Step” I correct.

“Okay okay” says Garrett “A step brother”

“I guess, yeah” I say grabbing the bag of popcorn from Pat’s hands as he walks past.

“Hey!” shouts Pat.

“Wow, when are they coming?” asks Jared.

“Tomorrow”

“Oh cool” Jared replies reaching over and taking a hand full of popcorn from the bag “By the way, where’s John?”

John had this thing, where he was almost ALWAYS late, and by almost I mean always, there’s no almost about it. I’ve been friends with John for awhile, but I and every one of us can tell you that when it comes to his personal life, it always comes before his friends. I think John should start caring about the band more but for some reason, he doesn’t take it as seriously as we do.

“It’s John” chuckles Garrett “When is he ever on time?”

“Isn’t that the truth!” laughs Pat.

“Sorry, I’m late!” shouts John as he barges through the basement door.

Everyone stops and stares.

“When aren’t you?” asks Jared.

It was the truth and to tell the truth, I really would like to know what John does during the day that makes him late. It must be some life or death situation, I guess.

“I know dude, I know” says John brushing his hair back with his hand. “I had to-“

I cut him off. “Save it dude, we have to get practicing, I have to go home and clean for tomorrow”

No one else argues with my statement as they all get up and grab their instruments and take their places. There was no more time for messing around, we had a show this weekend and we needed to practice big time.

“Right Girl?” suggests Jared.

Everyone comes upon an agreement and we start. Band practice only lasts about an hour, then it was off to the house to clean for our long-term company…..if that’s what you call it.
♠ ♠ ♠
eh, alright, I wrote this in 4th period. I was bored and I thought "Hey! let's write an update!" Plus it was awkward with the person next to me reading it haha. I'm just glad it wasn't a sex scene. Anyways, the chapters from now on should be longer (: Comments?