Status: Active like your sex life ;)

Here's The Words That Tell The Truth, When It's Easier To Lie.

Kennedy

I felt horrible for being late home, but we got stuck in traffic and I lost track of time. My mom was going to be pissed and it was going to be hard to get her to forgive me. I stared down at my plate only looking up once in a while to scan the unfamiliar people that sat in front of me.

I didn’t pay as much as attention to the boyfriend as I did his son. He had long brown hair that almost touched his shoulders and really pretty blue eyes; he looked like he was going through one of those emo scene kid stages.

Soon after dinner was over I try my best to just sneak off and go to my room, but before I could make a dash for it I hear a call from behind from my mother.

“Kennedy!” she scolds “Where were you?”

“I-I I’m sorry Mom I-“she cuts me off before I could explain.

“I told you to be home by 8 and you weren’t!” she shouts “All I asked was that, and you couldn’t even do that, you will not being going anywhere for a week!”

“Mom!” I whine. “You didn’t even let me explain to you what happened!”

“Doesn’t matter!” she was even madder “You still broke the rules of what I said, go upstairs now!”

I roll my eyes and let out a sigh of aggravation and stomp to my room. This wasn’t fair, this was totally unfair! She didn’t even let me explain. I hate her! She never lets me do anything fun! Nothing I do is right!

I throw myself down on my bed and stare at the ceiling. After laying there in self-pity I turn and look at my phone that was lite up on my stand, I had forgot it before I left. It was a text from John.

It read. *Hey dude, meet me at my house tonight around 10:30 –John*

I reply with *I can’t, grounded: / - Ken*

It didn’t take long before John replied with a respond. *Sneak out! – John* I’ve just grown to deal with my mom grounding me all the time, and I mean, there was absolutely no problem with me sneaking out, in fact I do it all the time, but since we have company, and I know she’ll want me to come down and spend some bonding time.

*I have my new “Family” over, I have to hang out with my new “Brother”, can’t –Ken*

*Bring him with you! – John*

*Yeah Right! – Ken*

*Pleeeease, I’m having a party! –John*

*Okay, I’ll see what I can do – Ken*

*good, see you at 10 –John*

I didn’t know what to do; I didn’t want to bring that kid down there along, he’s just slow me down! I roll of the side of my bed a make my way down the steps, my mom and company was sitting in the living room watching a movie. The boy was sitting in the chair by himself looking at his phone.

“In a better mood?” asks my mom turning to see me standing at the bottom of the steps.

Are you?

“Yeah” I reply instead.

“Good” she beams “How about you take Brylee up to his new room?”

That’s a dumb idea, I won’t do it!

“Okay” I reply.

Brylee’s face lite up with shock and worriedness. See he didn’t like the idea as well. I see his dad nudge his head towards me as to say go on. He got up from his seat and follows behind me.
As we approach his room door I turn to him, I might as well tell him now. “Okay” I start leaning against my door “In here is your new room, but I might as well go ahead and tell you, you should probably go in here and change your clothes and make yourself attractive and shit”

He gave me a strong look of confusion. “W-what?”

“Okay look, I’m going to a party but I have to bring you with me, so go get ready and meet me at my door at 10” I start to walk to my room.

“And what if I say no?” he questioned.

“Oh you won’t because you don’t have an option, so you should probably go get ready” Is all I said before disappearing into my room.

I felt like a dick for that but I wasn’t missing a chance to party and fuck bitches and shit, I wasn’t going to stay home and do nothing. Do what? Sit around and play board games and cards? No! I won’t. That’s for pussies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah, since I've already updated 'Hey Arizona" two times in a row, I should update this now instead, so heres an update, enjoy (: subscribe and comment