Status: Updating until FF.net gets their head in the game.

My Favourite Day of the Week

Introduction

It was Friday night; summer was quickly approaching. The fifteen-year-old blond boy was relaxing in the food court with his best friend, Sora. A few vague acquaintances were scattered at nearby tables, but Roxas wasn’t paying much attention. Absentmindedly sipping his Monster, the freshman didn’t notice when a long arm and equally large hand reached for his. Startled, the boy looked up into the greenest eyes he’d ever seen. Jolting back a bit, he asked, “Can I help you?”

The eyes blinked, and Roxas was lifted out of his seat. Accompanying the eyes was the wildest mop of red hair the boy had ever seen. There was no way that was natural.

The giant looked into Roxas’s cerulean eyes and spoke so softly, Roxas wasn’t sure if anyone else heard.

“Ride the kiddy shit with me.”
The voice was so gravelly and deep, that it made Roxas shiver.
Who the fuck was this guy?

Too weak at the knees to resist, Roxas let the taller boy drag him over to a miniature airplane. Straddling it, the redhead barely fit on, and motioned for the blond to join him. Roxas perched awkwardly on the nose of the plane and scanned for Sora, who gave a sympathetic shrug as the other boy popped in the required 50 cents.

Creaking under their combined weight, the tiny airplane took flight.
“Well,” Began Roxas, “It’s got rocking back and forth, and slowness.
“Shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride, sugar tits.” Came the redhead’s reply as he grabbed the blond’s Monster, taking a drink.

“Hey!” pouted the smaller boy, grabbing for this energy drink.
The redhead, having gotten off the ride, held the beverage high into the air, cackling evilly.

Sora, who wasn’t much taller, attempted to come to the rescue. Stomping his foot down, he demanded, “Give Roxas his drink, loser!”
The tall kid purred, “Roxas is it? Here, take it.”
Scowling, the blond snatched the can back, wiping it devoid of all germs.
“Relax,” the kid smirked, “It’s not like I have herpes.”

Behind them, Demyx, a fairly well known mall rat stretched, “Whelp, I’m gonna head up to Slacker’s. Tryna get some new shit. Who’s with?”
A bunch of teeny-bopping scene girls flocked to him, leaving behind Roxas, Sora, the tall kid, and a butch-looking custodian, who gave the lingering trio quite the dirty look.

The redhead once again latched on to Roxas’s arm and dragged him out the automatic doors and onto the patio. Roxas instinctively grabbed Sora along the way—this guy was seriously starting to give him the creeps.

The tall boy scowled as Roxas hid behind his friend.
Instead of saying anything, however, the boy leaned against the side of the building and lit up a cigarette. Inhaling deeply, his eyes closed in relaxation.

“So, are you ever going to introduce yourself, or?” Sora ventured, for the sake of Roxas.

Taking another drag of his cigarette, the boy raised an eyebrow, “Wednesday.”
Roxas deadpanned, “There’s no way that’s your fucking name.”
‘Wednesday’ smirked, flicking ash to the ground, “Of course not. It’s Axel. I really had you goin’ there, for a minute.”

Roxas looked him up and down. Flaming red hair, pulled back into an awkward ponytail, shooting up in all directions; those green eyes, so much like a cat’s, and, were those...tattoos? Two identical inverted purple teardrops, underneath each eye.
A black Rob Zombie shirt, covered partially by the sheer number of necklaces he was wearing. Camouflage pants and combat boots rounded off the ensemble. Roxas shrugged internally. Creepy, but attractive.

He seemed to be in the middle of saying something, but Roxas decided staring at him was much more profitable.
“...As? Roxas!”
The gravelly voice speaking his name brought the blond back to reality.
“Y-yeah?”
“I asked if you and your friend wanted to walk around with me.”
“Oh...uh, yeah sure. What do you wanna do, Sor?”
“Sounds fun!” the brunet chirped, happily.

The trio made their way back though the food court, and down the stairs to the first floor. Their first stop was Spencer’s, where Axel decided a rainbow, penis-shaped lollipop was necessary. Instead of pocketing the minimal amount of change, he handed the coins to Roxas—the receipt to Sora.

Snickering, the redhead prodded Roxas, “Hey. Hey Blondie. Suck my dick!” Axel waved the phallic confection in front of the short blond’s face. Roxas gave Axel a death glare, but caved and tasted the treat.

Hmm. That was actually pretty good.

Roxas digressed and the trio eventually made their way to Hot Topic.
Here, Axel decided Pop Rocks were also necessary, and again handed Roxas the change and Sora the receipt.

The blond wondered if this kid survived on straight sugar. But he seemed far too skinny for that. He then wondered if Axel was underweight. It was plausible, he decided.

Axel, Roxas, and Sora made their way to the second-floor escalator and hopped on. Axel stopped near the couches spread across the landing, as he recognized some friends of his.

“Zexion! Larxene! What’s goooooood?”
Roxas and Sora exchanged awkward glances as they stood by without saying a word.
The girl, Larxene, had a fairly impressive blonde mohawk, and a sleeveless denim jacket. She seemed to be trying entirely too hard to be “hardcore.”

However, Axel slipped his arm through hers, declaring, “You’re my girlfriend for tonight.”
Roxas’s expression darkened immediately.

Don’t be jealous. Don’t be jealous. This kid’s a fucking freak anyway. Besides, you’re a boy. Little-Miss-Hardass isn’t. Who said this kid even liked boys? You’re a loser. Stop it. Jealous freak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think, I guess.