Status: Completed on June 12, 2012. Sequel pending (:

Your Hands Are Tied

Twenty-nine.

On the way to my parent’s house I thought over all of the possibilities that could be waiting for me there. He could have thrown me a surprise party there, but that was doubtful because there is no way my parent’s would allow us to party in their house all night long. I was pretty certain that Brian had left me a new clue there, but where it would lead me, I wasn’t certain.

I pulled into the driveway of my parent’s home, and noticed there were no cars there, and no signs of anyone. Instead of walking through the house, I went around the back and open up the door to the privacy fence. I noticed there was a trail of rose petals on the sidewalk, so I followed them.

The rose petals led me to the exact spot that Brian asked me to be his girlfriend in middle school. There was a white rose laying there with another note, and like I suspected there was no surprise party waiting for me.
I opened the note, and read its contents.

‘God. You remember everything don’t you? Here’s the next one. Where did I tell you that I loved you for the first time? Maybe I’ll be there waiting (; -B’

The first time he ever told me he loved me was the night he proposed to me. It was on the beach, right by the boardwalk.

Once again, I got back in my car and headed to the next clue. What the hell was the point of this scavenger hunt? He was so going to put gas in my car. Shit ain’t cheap.

Like any other day in Southern California the traffic to the beach was ridiculous. And I got caught by every red light I encountered. I guess I just wasn’t meant to make it to this clue in a decent amount of time.

When I actually parked my car and started the walk to the beach, I had to walk around for what seemed like eternity. There was no rose, no note, or no Brian. Just people enjoying their time on the beach, but I did catch some attention to myself. I was dressed too nice to be a normal person on the beach.

I was starting to question whether I was in the right place or not, well until a stranger approached me.

“Are you Zoe?” he asked holding a yellow rose and card in one hand.
I nodded my head and he handed me the rose and note without another word, he just walked away. I watched as he walked down the beach and back to what seemed to be his girlfriend and joined her on the beach towel. I smiled at them and then focused my attention back to the note.

I opened it to find that there was another clue.

‘You didn’t think you were done yet, did you? Well, not yet baby. Go to the place we told everyone that we were getting married. Don’t get cold feet this time. –B’

Okay, what the hell was the purpose in all of this? He just made me get sand all over my feet and made complete stranger come up to me. He has made me drive all Huntington Beach, for what? I better have a fucking new car at the end of this and a damn vacation to Cancun.

I drove the only place I could think of that people found out that we were getting married, and that was in Long Beach. We were all drinking on the beach and it ended up slipping that we needed to start the plans for our wedding before the guys’ left for their tour. Everyone went ape shit about the idea that Brian and I were getting married before Matt and Val. We all expected them to get married first. Or well, at least all of us but Brian did.

The drive to Long Beach wasn’t nearly as long as the drive to the beach, but that was because I could get on the interstate and it was a straight shot.
As I started my second walk on the beach, I started to rethink everything that Brian had written in the note. Why in the hell would he say don’t get cold feet this time?

I mean, what the hell could he possibly think, that I was going to run away on my birthday?

I was ripped out of my thoughts by seeing Brian stand with all of the roses in his hands along with what I assume is the last note. He stood there with a black pair of jeans on and a nice button up shirt, which was rolled up so you could see his tattoos. He had his avatar sunglasses and had a smile plastered all over his face. I was sure that his brown eyes were glistening behind those sunglasses.

As I reached Brian, I couldn’t find the words to ask him what the hell this was all about. But when he started to talk, I knew immediately.

“I see you haven’t forgotten anything that happened in the past.” He said with his smile getting bigger.

“Of course baby.” I practically mumbled. I couldn’t find my voice, I couldn’t figure out what the hell he was going to do next. I couldn’t figure out what he was planning.

“Good. I know you’ve been thinking about what this whole scavenged hunt meant and where it was going to lead you. Well it led you right here to me. I’ve been thinking about what to do for you for your birthday ever since you surprised me with that amazing vacation for my birthday. I couldn’t think of one thing that could compare, or well not anything that a budget of a rock star could buy.” He laughed as he grabbed my hand. I couldn’t find any words to reply to him, so instead I just smiled at him, and stared at him like he was crazy.

He pulled his sunglasses off and soon his smile disappeared, he started looking more serious than ever.

“So, when I say what I’m about to say, don’t freak out.” He said as serious as ever with a concerned look in his eyes.

There was nothing but bad things going through my brain about what he could possibly have to say to me.

“We’ve had our ups and we’ve had our downs. We’ve been together for most of our lives, it’s always been me and you, it always will be me and you. Even when you left me standing on the most important day of our life together, I knew that you were still the person that I could spend forever with, it just took me a while to realize that. So when you came back into my life and I got you back, I was certain that no matter what I would never let you go. I want this forever and ever Zoe.” Brian said as he started to smile at the end.

I could tell that he was getting nervous because he was rubbing his hands on thighs to remove the sweat.

As of now, I’m certain that I knew what was coming next, but parts of my brain didn’t want to believe it, but my heart was screaming the occurrence of events.

Brian looked at me in the eye and got down on one knee. He grabbed my left hand and smiled up at me.

“Will you, Zoe Chevelle, give us another try for a permanent life together? Will you be Mrs. Brian Haner Jr.? Will you be Mrs. Synyster Gates? Will you marry me baby?” Brian asked as tears welled up in his eyes.

I couldn’t think of any other answer that made its way out.

“Hell yes!” I exclaimed. He stood up and picked me up and kissed me more passionate than ever.

It took a few moments but when my feet were back on the ground, as I managed to gather my thoughts, I asked the two most stupid questions.

"What's the last note for? And you better be putting gas in my car!" I exclaimed as Brian shook his head and gave me another kiss with a smile on his face.

I was going to be, Mrs. Brian Haner Jr.
♠ ♠ ♠
DUN DUN DUN.
You bitches better be surpised! (:
I hope you guys are, but don't think everything stops here.
I'm kind of at the point to where I'm not sure what to do next, so when you guys comment, I want to know what you guys want to see in the rest of the story. But I already have the ending in my head.

I'm sorry this took a few days, but I finally got it written up.
So thank you guys for commenting.
I love the following people so fucking much;
shortygirl
gothique4
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
SuicideCommando

<3

Til next time my dears (: