Status: Completed on June 12, 2012. Sequel pending (:

Your Hands Are Tied

Thirty.

So much has changed since I've last left you. Let's start from the beginning. Brian and I have been planning our wedding non-stop. We've been working so hard with the invitations, location, dresses, suits, reception, honeymoon and everything else that goes into a wedding that we haven't had much time for ourselves.

Recently, we attended Matt and Val's wedding, where they announced that they were trying to have a baby. Johnny and Lacey have started talking more and more about marriage and I think that any day they will soon, be engaged. Zack and Gena just recently moved in together and decided they were finally going to take their relationship more serious and start to settle down.

We just recently got home from our bachelorette/bachelor parties in Las Vegas. We decided to have them near each other since we would soon be spending enough time apart when Brian went away on the Buried Alive tour. The guys of course went out to some local strip clubs and got trashed. And on the other side of the strip, us girls spent the night a Chippendale's, and also getting hammered, well everyone but me. Vegas was a blast, but before we knew it, the day that Brian and I were going to say I do, was here.

This time, I didn't have a doubt in my mind that I was going to run away from Brian. For the first time in my life, I'm so sure that I want to be with him. That I want to grow old with him and watch our children grow up. There is nothing more important to me that having that security I feel with Brian. I don't know what I was thinking years ago.

I stepped out of the bathroom and into the room where all of the females were awaiting me. Everyone's eyes in the room immediately darted to me when they had noticed I had entered. Everyone was silent for a few moments and then the compliments and the chaos started.

Standing next to me as my maid of honor was my best friend, dearest cousin, Allen-Michael. Most of my traditional family saw it very strange that I was having a gay guy as my maid of honor, but there was no one else that I would rather do the job. He's even been so kind and supportive this entire time. I flew him out to California from Ohio a month before the wedding and he's been so hands on and given Brian a huge breather.

Standing next to my cousin is my always lovely sister. I mean, c'mon, who the hell else was I suppose to pick? And next to her is the always fantastic Valary, then Gena, Lacey.

All of the girls were standing in this lovely short gown that I had picked out with much of the help with Brian. The dresses were black with gorgeous lace trimming on them. They were to die for. In one of there hands was a masquerade mask, in different shades and types. Everyone was going to be wearing the masks at the beginning of the ceremony and at the end, only Brian and I would take ours off. He was too much for the idea until he thought it meant he had become king, then he was all for it.

As everyone began to lose some of their excitement and moved away from me, my mother walked over to me with her arm intertwined in my fathers.

"Sweetie, you look breath taking." my mother gushed at me. I had heard that so much in the last few moments, but the only opinion that matter to me was Brian's. I quickly thanked her, as a man made his way in and announced that we all had to be getting in line and start making our way to the ceremony hall.

Brian and I were exchanging our vows in front of everyone in a very medieval setting in Downtown L.A. There were nearly three hundred members of our family and friends gathered to celebrate with us.

As the groomsmen and bridesmaids/men were pairing up together, I couldn't help but start to get nervous. Staring at Matt and Val, with their fingers laced made me twice as excited to get to the end of the aisle and take Brian's hand.

Everyone started making their way down the aisle, and then I heard the music that hinted it was my queue to make my way. Everyone stood and turned towards the doors and watched me make my way to Brian. At first, I glanced around the room to see familiar faces standing with masks to the side and smiling at my presence. That was, until I saw the look on Brian's face.

It has been so long since I've seen that face look so ecstatic. His smile was from ear to ear and from a hundred feet away I could tell that his luscious brown eyes were glistening. I focused on him and smiled back as I made my way down the aisle. I grabbed his hand and we stood in front of the preacher and exchanged our brief vows.

"I, Brian Elwin Haner Jr, vow to always be your best friend. To be there when there is no one you want to talk to. To go to the store at 1 am and buy you ice cream. To always make sure you are the happiest woman alive. To make you fall in love with me over and over again everyday." Brian spoke softly. Most of the people said a slight 'awe' and then the attention was back on me.

"I, Zoe Chevelle Miller, vow to always be your guiding light. To lead you in the right direction when your lost. To be by your side through the rough times and the amazing ones. To always be faithful and take this promise seriously. To remain completely devoted to you. To never leave your side again." I spoke back to Brian. The last line of my vows caused Brian to finally start breathing properly and most people in the crowd to our right give even louder 'awes'.

We turned towards the preacher and he said the words I have been waiting for my whole life. "By the power invested in me by the state of California and our equal beliefs in the almighty Jesus Christ, our savior, I now pronounce you, Mr. and Mrs. Brian Elwin Haner Jr. You may kiss you bride."

After our kiss and as we turned to make our way back down the aisle, Brian silenced everyone's clapping and announced what we had been waiting to tell everyone all day.

"Oh yeah, we're having a baby too!" he exclaimed loudly, acting like it was no big deal but he wanted everyone to hear.

The announcement caused cat-calls and a loud applause towards us. The look on our parents' faces were priceless.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zoe's wedding dress, hair, etc.
That's alllll folks(:

I hope you liked this chapter, I know it took a good 20 days for me to get out but I wasn't sure if I wanted to continue or what.

BUT; I really hope you guys let me know what you guys think about this story and whether or not I should write a sequel, I'm kind of torn, though I have a lot of ideas running through my head that I'm sure some of you would like, and would kill me for.

But thank you to my amazing supporters that have been reading this story since day one and thank you to all of the subscribers that have also read my story but remained silent readers. You guys are seriously the reason why I have made it thus far. <3

SuicideCommando
Gothique4
Shortygirl
A7x-PapaRoachLvr
& SummerA7X