Forgive Me

Friends

Brian had been in the music room for three hours.

Ollie and the rest of the guys were in the linving room, watching some random movie.
The young woman sighed.

«What’s wrong ? », Matt asked.

« Brian’s all weird today. I don’t know what’s up with him… »

« I told you to talk to him ! », Maddy said. « Oh, sorry… It came more harshly than I thought. Anyway, the point is…What did you say to him ? »

« Almost nothing. He was busy with some music work or something. I couldn’t talk to him. Plus, like I said, he was weird. »

They heard footstep behing them.
« Yeah, you’re right, I’m the weird one. You’re acting like the poor little girl, afraid of the world, afraid of everybody, but you act all flirty and shit with a stranger… But you’re not weird, I am… Yeah, damn right ! », Brian said, with anger in his tone.

« Excuse-me ? », Ollie got up from the sofa.

She looked at Brian with both incomprehension and sadness in her eyes. She didn’t know what he was talking about.

« I saw you and Matt, earlier, in the sofa. »

« Yeah, we were playing video games. You’re jealous because I don’t play video games with you ? »

Brian’s eyes widened. He never saw Ollie acting like this before. She was confident, sarcastic and… upset ?
But he couldn’t admit to her that he was jealous. He was too proud. He was Synyster Gates.

« Gates’ jealous ! Haha ! », Zacky laughed.

Brian frowned and exited the house without saying a word. The door slapped hard, and silence filled the house.

« Wiow, sis, great job ! », Maddy stated.

« Is that sarcasm ? », Ollie asked.

« No, no. He doesn’t have to be jealous. You have the right to do whatever you want, with who you want… »

« He’s retarded ! I love you like my own sister, Ollie. I hope you didn’t think I was trying to have my way with you or something… », Matt said, looking at Ollie, expectation filling his eyes.

« No Matt, I didn’t. Like I said to Maddy, you’re like a brother to me. I hoped that Brian would understand that but obviously he didn’t. Well, now I don’t know what I should do… Go talk to him or wait for him to calm down… »

« I think you two should have a serious discussion. », Maddy advised.

Ollie nodded and exited the house. She looked for Brian but she didn’t see him, at first.

« Brian ! », she called.

Nobody answered.
She sighed, ready to go back inside.

Then she felt someone’s hand on her shoulder.

« Looking for someone ? »

It was Brian’s voice. She turned to face him and nodded.

« I’m sorry. », they said at the same time.

« You first. », Ollie smiled.

« I…I’m sorry for believing that you and Matt were flirting. It was stupid but I was just jealous, I think… It costs me a lot to admit it but… I don’t want to argue with you. I care about you Ollie, and I understand that you probably don’t feel the same for me… But please, at least, let’s try to be good friends ? », Brian demanded.

Ollie cupped Brian’s cheek.

« You’re a sweet man, Brian. I don’t think you’re ready for more than friendship. And I’m definitely not. But friendship is okay. And you’re wrong, I do care about Brian. And I can’t thank you enough for all what you did for me. You’re like an guardian angel or something and I want to have you in my life for as long as possible… »

« Same here. », Brian chuckled. « So, friends ? »

« Definitely ! », Ollie smiled, engulfing Brian in a tight hug.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys ! I know it’s been a big big while since I updated this story. But motivation and inspiration came back into my life so here I am.

I hope you will like this quite short chapter. And please comment if you have any suggestions, corrections or any special thing you want to say to me.

I also hope that everything’s fine for you.

Kisses.

Am-PrAs