Forgive Me

Disillusion

Brian’s POV:

Brian came in the bus. The rest of the guys were already asleep. All Together. Drunk. Alyssa was by Matt’s side, and the singer had an arm around the pretty girl’s waist. Brian chuckled.
He went to the only “real” bed of the bus. He changed in night clothes and went under the covers.
He had to admit this was an amazing evening. He didn’t think Ollie would follow him in the water, but she actually did. He smiled to the thought of their little fight. It was surprising how her attitude had changed. She was offensive and on guard, then shy, and after she was just enjoying herself, laughing and smiling. She was more beautiful when she smiled.
WHAT?
Brian opened his eyes at this thought. No he couldn’t think that. He had no right to. Elise was beautiful, not Ollie. Ollie was just a random girl that he would never see again. She was an annoying student who didn’t smoke. Elise was perfect. Elise was his wife. Elise would be his wife forever. No woman would compare to her.
Brian was breathing heavily in his bed. He felt guilty. But why? Nothing happened between him and Ollie. He hadn’t cheated. Thinking someone’s beautiful is not cheating, right? Elise wouldn’t be mad at him for this …right? He finally fell asleep, with the thought that he has to forget Ollie. She was nothing.

**************The next morning*************

Brian woke up. Sounds came from the living area of the bus. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. The first thought on his mind when he woke up was Elise. But he wasn’t crying, for once. He looked at his phone: it was 11 a.m. Shit!
He got up and went to the living area. The guys were all sat on the couch, where they had fall asleep yesterday.

“Hey Gates”, Zacky greeted him. “What did you do last night? You disappeared and we had no idea where you could be….”

“On the beach”, he responded.

“Alone?” Zacky asked surprised.

“….No”, Brian hesitated.

All the looks focused on him.

“Awww, Bri-Bri found a chick”, Johnny joked.

“SHUT UP!”, Brian yelled.

The four musicians covered their ears with their hands.

“Calm the fuck down, Brian!”, Matt said. “Hangover sucks”.

“So, who was with you?”, Zacky asked to Brian.
“… Ollie.”, he replied then looked at his feet.

The guys were silent, and Alyssa looked surprised.

“So, you and the nerd….?”, Matt finally asked.

Brian felt like he would punch the guitarist in the face, but regained his composure.

“No”, he just said, crossing in arms.

“You mean not yet.”, Johnny corrected.

Brian started to feel really annoyed. He didn’t want to talk about last night.

“I mean no. Never. We were just talking.”, he lied.

“You sure?”, Zacky asked suspiciously.

Brian couldn’t hold his anger anymore. He almost regretted to have past his evening with Ollie.

“ YEAH I AM, YOU MORON. STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS STUPID NERD. I don’t know her, and I’m not interested. I had just pity for her. You know she was alone, and everything. That’s all. It was a one-time thing. I don’t want to have to deal with her again.”, he explained.

Ollie’s POV:

Ollie woke up with the sun shining from her window. She smiled. For the first time in…well in a long time, she felt peaceful. She had fun yesterday, and she enjoyed it. She looked at the clock: 10 a.m.
She got up and went to her sister’s room.

Maddy was still sleeping. Ollie didn’t know when her sister came back to the hotel.

“Hey…”, she spoke lightly.

Maddy groaned, opened her eyes, and smiled.

“Hey.”, she responded, still smiling. Then it hit her.

“Ollie Marie JOANSON ?!!! What the fuck is wrong with you today ?!”

Ollie looked at her sister very confused. She raised her eyebrow.

“You never come to wake me up. Or if you do, you never smile or speak quietly. In short, you’re not a morning person. Soooo…it means you are…happy…”, Maddy explained.

Ollie chuckled. Her sister was right.

“Well, what can I say…”
“ Why you’re so happy, it would be a good start, I think”, Maddy replied, getting up from her bed.

The two girls made their way to the living room.

“I just had a great night.”, Ollie said.

“A great night ? Are you kidding ? You exited the club before everybody, and I suppose you came back here to read some book from Freud or something. Is that what you call a great night ?”

Ollie bit her lower lip.

“Are you hiding me things?”, Maddy asked suspiciously.

“Not really. Yeah I exited the club, but I didn’t come back to the hotel. I was with Brian.”, she responded.

Maddy opened wide eyes., and Ollie told her how her evening went. She mentioned Brian’s question, then her walking and crying on the beach. The fight in the water, and what Brian said before leaving her in front of the hotel door. Maddy nodded slowly, still surprised that her sister did something fun.

“Wow, okay so I understand you’re happy this morning”, she chuckled, “ I must add that this Brian guy is pretty hot. Good choice sis!”

Ollie blushed. “I don’t like him!”
Maddy looked at her in a “are you kidding?” way.

“Plus I don’t know him and the guys leave today.”, Ollie defended.

Maddy smiled mischievously.

“Well, we can’t let them go without saying goodbye, right?”, she asked.

“Yeah, that wouldn’t be nice”, Ollie agreed seriously.

“So, ….it means that we have to make them a surprise, and go to their bus before lunch.”, Maddy said quickly.

“Wait, what?....oh…you just want to see this Zacky guy one last time, that’s it.”, Ollie stated.

“Huh… No, no that wasn’t my idea…”, Maddy responded, trying to be convincing.

Ollie laughed. “Whatever. Well, we’ll have to get ready if you want us to go to see your Prince”, Ollie winked, before heading for her room. Maddy blushed.
OKAY, she wanted to see Zacky. But it wasn’t her fault. The guy was so nice with her yesterday. He almost kissed her….But this moron and drunken Johnny fell on him before he had the time to do it. No need to say it was quite a mood killer. But they had a great time.

Maddy came back to reality when she heard her sister shouting.

“ Earth to Maddy!!! The bathroom is free!”
Maddy chuckled and headed to the bathroom.

*********A few moments later************

Maddy and Ollie were ready, and already on their way to the bus. They made small talk during their walk. Ollie didn’t know how to act with Brian. Did she need to be shy again, like she is with the most part of people? She really didn’t know and it stressed her. She looked at her phone; it was 11:15 a.m.

“Maybe the guys will still be sleeping”, she said.
“Well, I guess we’ll have to wake them up then”, Maddy replied with a devilish face.

Ollie laughed lightly. The two girls finally arrived to the bus. They had no clue if the guys were up or not. They decided on climbing in the bus. At least they would be surprised, even if they’re up.
Maddy slowly opened the door, making sure it made no noise. The girls heard them talking, but they couldn’t understand what they were saying. The door was now almost fully open, but any of the guys seemed to notice. Ollie climbed in the bus, and at the same time, she heard Brian yelling.

“ YEAH I AM, YOU MORON. STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS STUPID NERD. I don’t know her, and I’m not interested. I had just pity for her. You know she was alone, and everything. That’s all. It was a one-time thing. I don’t want to have to deal with her again.”,

Ollie’s face fell, and Maddy looked with eyes filled with compassion.
Maddy couldn’t help but think mad for her sister…

Brian’s POV

“ YEAH I AM, YOU MORON. STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS STUPID NERD. I don’t know her, and I’m not interested. I had just pity for her. You know she was alone, and everything. That’s all. It was a one-time thing. I don’t want to have to deal with her again.”,

All the guys nodded.

“BASTARD!!”

It was a female voice. Zacky’s eyes widened and then he spoke.

“Maddy?”, he asked surprised.

Brian turned just in time to see Ollie exit the bus, probably crying. Again.
He had no time to think about it, because Maddy approached him and slapped him in the face. He rested his hand on his cheek. He didn’t know what to say.

Normal POV

Maddy had anger filled in her brown eyes.

“How dare you?”, she asked to the lead guitarist.

He didn’t respond.
“Is that what you think of her?”, she asked again, and on the same tone.

“No…not really…”, he started.

“Then, why did you say this?”

Brian sighed. He looked at the guys, who were looking at him expectantly.

“I’m sorry okay!”, he shouted.

Maddy chuckled, and then her face reflected anger again.

“Sorry? You don’t know what your words can have done to her. You don’t know what she’s been through. You have no right to say that.”

“She wasn’t supposed to hear that!!”, Brian defended.

“Well, you would have lied to her, you would have keeping telling her that she was…how did you say…a cool girl? Or were you lying since yesterday? In fact, have you ever been yourself since your wife’s death? Matt told us how traumatized you have been since that event. Do you think that gives you the right to hurt anyone? Do you still have a heart, Synyster? You know, feelings, like the normal human beings…”. Maddy’s face was red.

She loved her sister to death and nobody has the right to mess with her. Brian looked angry too… This groupie had no right to talk about Elise like that. But she was right. Definitely right. He had no right to speak about Ollie like this too. But now, the girl wouldn’t let him approach her.

Zacky sighed and approached Maddy. He put an arm around her shoulders and kissed her head.

“It’s okay. Synyster’s a moron today. Come on, let’s have lunch outside. See you guys!”, he said, forcing Maddy to exit the bus.

Brian took his head in his hands. He didn’t know what to do.

“That sucks, Gates”, Matt stated.

“I know, Shads…”, Brian sighed. “What do I have to do ?”

“I don’t know, man. But whatever you decide to do, do it soon. We leave in four hours.”

He exited the bus, an arm around Alyssa’s waist. The two of them were followed by Arin, who gave Brian a sympathetic look, and Johnny, who was grinning, while texting someone on his phone.

That left him, and only him in the bus, face to face with his thoughts, his regrets and his doubts.
♠ ♠ ♠
Drama drama drama...
Hope you liked it.
Don't be silent, tell me what you think :)