Forgive Me

Smile again

Ollie’s POV

A week had passed since the guys left New York. Maddy and Ollie were back in Scotland too.
Obviously, Ollie has told her sister Synyster had tried to kiss her. And Maddy had made such a face when Ollie said she didn’t kiss him back.

It was afternoon, and Ollie just came back from university.

“Hey, Ollie!! How was your day?”, the brown-haired girl asked, smiling brightly.

“You’re up to something, sis…”, Ollie said suspiciously.

Maddy’s smile went more wide, at least if that was possible. “Not really. I just received an e-mail from Zacky!”, she answered, enthusiastically.

“Oh…”, Ollie said. “That’s a great thing. What did he tell you in this mail?”

Maddy blushed. “That’s not your problem.”, she giggled.

Ollie rolled her eyes. Maybe she didn’t want to know.

Seeing her sister so happy made Ollie start to think about Brian. She started to regret what she did the last time she saw him. He didn’t deserve that.

“Maddyyyyy ?”, Ollie asked in a childish tone.

The said Maddy raised both of her eyebrows. Her sister never talked with such a tone.

“Hmmm, I guess…’you’re up to something, sis’ “, she quoted.

“Yeah, I have something to ask you…”, she explained.

“Go on, sis. I don’t bite. …Not too roughly at least.”, the brown-eyed girl replies, expectantly.

“…Could you ask Zack how’s Brian?”, Ollie finally said, looking everywhere but at Maddy.

“So finally you care about the man? Why do you want to know how he is, since you rejected him?”, Maddy teased.

“Maddy… You know why I couldn’t do that. I’m afraid. But I do care about him, and I hope I didn’t hurt him…”, the green-eyed woman said.
“Of course you didn’t! You just rejected him. Eventually he’s not hurt!” Maddy said sarcastically.

“Stop this, sis. I regret what I did, and I really want to know if things are going well for him. Could you ask Zacky, please? Oh and…don’t precise the question is from me”, Ollie added nervously.

Maddy rolled her eyes. “Okay…”, she responded, starting to reply to Zack’s e-mail.

Brian’s POV:

The guys were in a free period. Their last concert was in L.A, one week ago.

Brian was at home and it was torturing him. He thought both about Elise,… and Ollie.
He missed the girl, but every time he started to think about her, he remembered how she pulled away from his kiss and disappeared. He didn’t want to believe that it actually happened.
He was habituated to have hundreds of girls who TRIED to kiss him, and at a certain period, he used to have a wife who loved him.
The feeling of being rejected was quite rare in Synyster Gates’ life.
Sometimes, he asked himself if she thought about him, and what she could think of him after the failed kiss.
She may think that he was a stupid moron, or a bad guy… Something like that.
He wanted to apologize, but he never did. He was afraid she didn’t want to talk to him anymore…

Zacky’s POV

Zacky checked his e-mails once again, just to see if Maddy had replied. He terribly missed the girl, and he was impatient to read what she would have written to him.
He smiled when he saw that she actually had responded.

Hello Zee,

Your message made me so happy, you have no idea!! I miss you too :/ And I hope that I’ll see you soon (I need a miracle^^). I’m glad you guys have some free time. You deserve it.
I..I think of you everyday too. I know we don’t know each other for long, but I really like you. I care about you, Zack, and I hope you won’t forget me when you’ll find a new hot chick from Cali ;)Ahem, you don’t have interest to do that to me Baker, or I’ll beat the shit outta you x) (Ask Brian, I’m pretty rude!)Speaking of Brian, how’s he going? He seemed pretty down when you guys were in N-Y…Tell all the guys that Ollie and I say Hi :)

Bye Sexy Man

Maddy <3

Zacky smiled. Maddy was an amazing funny girl, and that’s why he liked her. He desperately wanted to see her too.
He started to write his answer.

Ollie’s POV

Ollie was on her bed, when Maddy came suddenly in her room.

“Mom will be home soon and Dad,..well Joan, will be home later that night. Something at his work, I didn’t understand. BUT! The most important thing is…Zacky replied. Wanna read how your lover’s going?”, Maddy joked.

“He’s not my lover!”, Ollie defended.

“Whatever.”, Maddy said. “Come in my room if you wanna read.”

Ollie followed her sister.

“Uh, don’t read the first lines”, Maddy blushed. “Read from here.”

Ollie did as she was told.

Brian? Why are you worried about him ^^? Well, he’s acting weird. He often in a bad mood and I’m afraid. It remains me the first times after Elise (Brian’s wife)‘s death. Maybe he is back to thinking about her all the time. He often goes to the cemetery. Oh, and another thing weird, he seems to tense when I speak about you, and your sister Ollie. But hey! Sometimes he just enjoys life and hangs out with us. So there’s nothing really to be worried about x)
How Ollie’s going, by the way?

Ollie stopped reading. She felt bad. She hoped Brian was not that “down”. She sighed.

“Maybe he would be happier if you haven’t…you know..”, Maddy said, honestly.

“I don’t really know. I don’t think. But when I read that kind of things I just want to talk to him and try to cheer him up…”, Ollie confessed.

“You like him.”, Maddy stated.

“No…I don’t know… I don’t want to like him.”, the dark-haired girl said.

“Why?”

“I already told you I was afraid!”, Ollie started to get annoyed

“You need to make a choice, sis. You can’t continue to lie to yourself like you do….”, Maddy said and turned off her computer.

Normal POV:

Brian had the phone in his hand. Maybe the girl won’t answer. Or maybe she’ll yell after him. But he has to do it. He can’t stay like this. He needs to talk to her. To hear her voice, to know if she’s okay, if …she thinks about him.
It will…ahem…obviously cost a lot to call someone who live in Scotland, but it’s worth it.

The brown-haired man waited for her to respond to the call.

“Hello?”, a shy voice asked.

“Hey Maddy, hmmm, this is…Brian…”, he started.

“What?! Brian? Well…Hi…”, Maddy responded, obviously surprised.

The said Brian chuckled.

“Well, I guess you didn’t call to talk to me, right?”, Maddy asked.

“…Right.”, Brian admitted.

Maddy made her way to Ollie’s room.

“Ollie, I’ve someone on the phone for you…”, she simply said.

The green-eyed girl frowned. “Who’s it?”, she wanted to know.

Maddy smiled. “A tall dark haired guy with chocolate brown eyes, who calls from California…”

Ollie’s eyes went wide. “O-Okay…”, she responded.

“Hello?”, Brian said, an unsure tone in his voice.

“Hello.”, Ollie responded, in a nice but really shy voice.

Brian smiled. Maybe things weren’t as bad as he imagined, after all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha! Two chapters in a day =)
Well, tell me what you think and sorry for the mistakes :T
Bye