Status: First Niall Fanfic (:

Don't Wanna Be Without You

"I heard something downstairs,"

(Jenn's POV)

I felt like there was someone downstairs. Mom and dad were stuck at work, and I'm actually pretty scared at the moment. I looked over at Niall, who was sleeping peacefully next to me. We were cuddled up under the blankets, and everything was just so so comfortable, despite the stuff that I was hearing downstairs. There was this really loud bang and I jumped, practically laying right ontop of Niall, causing him to open his eyes.

"What are you doing?"

"I keep hearing shit downstairs,"

He rolled out of bed, standing up, "Come on,"

"What are you doing?"

"We're checking it out, and since I'm no scarier than a puppy, you're the backup,"

I laughed at him, taking his hand that he had extended, "You're such a dork,"

"And yet you still hangout with me," He grinned boyishly.

We stepped out of my room, creeping as quiet as we could downstairs. The whole house was pitch black, and I had a feeling that Niall would end up tripping and falling, so I tightened my grip on him.

"Ow, what the hell is that for?"

"I don't want you to fall!"

"I'm fine- whoa!" He slipped, catching himself, my grip tightening on him even more.

"I told you!" I giggled in a hushed tone.

"Okay, nevermind then,"

We had reached the bottom of the stairs finally, both of us all in one piece. I felt like I was being watched, and I was actaully afraid to let go of Niall's hand.

"Turn the light on," I whispered.

Niall inched over to the wall, flicking the light switch on. I looked around, and there was nothing in the living room nor in the the kitchen.

"Ah, see! You got scared for nothing," Niall flashed me a smile.

I sighed in relief and looked down the short hall next to me. The only thing down there was a supply closet, and a bathroom. Maybe I was just hearing stuff. That's when I heard Niall shout, and I quicklly looked over.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted as I was engulfed in his arms tightly. Was this really his plan incase someone was in here? To just stand here and hug me.

"Someone just fucking touched me!"

I held onto him tighter, closing my eyes. Incase there was someone in here, I didn't want to see it if it were a masked murderer or some shit.

"What the hell are you doing?"

I looked up, seeing my brother, Damon, standing there, with his adidas bag hung over his shoulder. He hadn't changed much. His blonde hair was still long and shaggy, his blue eyes still bright.

"Damon! What in the hell are you doing?! Why can't you ever come home like a normal person?"

"Because you always do this when I come home like this and I think it's funny, so..."

I laughed, "You're an ass!"

He opened his arms and pulled me into a hug. I haven't seen him in like 6 or 7 months now, thanks to college.

"I missed you bub,"

"Surprisingly, I missed you too. Now, mind introducing me?" He looked at Niall.

"You don't know?"

Damon shook his head, "Nope! I just know that there's a good looking blonde kid here, and I can only pray that there was nothing going on in your room..."

Mine and Niall's faces reddened, "There wasn't! Anyway, this is Niall Horan. The name ring any bells?"

Damon shook Niall's hand, "No, should it?"

Niall laughed, "From One Direction man,"

"Oh! I've heard everything non-stop about you guys. The girls at my college are obsessed,"

Niall looked at me and winked, "College girls, eh?"

I frowned, "No,"

"So, mom and dad asleep?"

"No, they're stuck at work,"

"Of course, all they do is work,"

"Pretty much...anyway, we're going back to bed. Night bub,"

"Night sis, Niall...If I hear any noises or the bed creaking, I'm coming in with a ball bat,"

"Shut up! We're just friends!" I giggled, my face heating up.

My brother pretty much lives to embarrass me, and I could only imagine the things he would say around Niall and the boys. He basically lived to embarress all of me and the girls, which is pretty much what every brother is for. Despite all of that, he was one of my favorite people in the world.

Niall plopped back on the bed, spreading out so that there was no room for me.

"Scootch ass,"

"I'm comfy though,"

"Okay, stay there then,"

I crawled ontop of him and layed my head on his chest. If he wouldn't move, then I'd gladly sleep like this.

"Now, wait. I didn't give you permission to do this,"

I looked up, placing my lips against his. To be honest, he was really comfortable to lay on, and I kind of didn't want to move. He looked at me and smiled, turning onto his side to make room for both of us. I cuddled up against his chest, closing my eyes.

"You know what's funny?" I said.

"What?"

"If Damon were a murderer or something, you would've just stayed in the middle of the room and hugged me, hahahah," I began laughing.

"Hush!"

"The boys were right, though! You really wouldn't know what to do! Hahaha,"

He laughed with me, wrapping his arms around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another filler...Sorry! (: Next one will hopefully be better (: