Status: Completed! :D

Alice in Wonderland - A Twist on the Real Thing

Chapter 13: Again.

“Alice… Alice… Wake up.” Danny shook his sister.
“What? What happened?” Alice asked getting up.
“Al… you fell asleep under a tree in February. Watch this you’ll get sick.” Danny explained helping his sister up.
“Oh.” Was all Alice could say.
“Yeah and you still didn’t open two presents.” Danny laughed.
“Ok… I’ll race you home…” Alice started for their home.
“Wait!! I’m getting old… I can’t run.” Danny laughed and started chasing his sister.
“You’re getting old?” Alice laughed. “My birthday’s today… I’m the one that is feeling older already.” She poked her tongue out at him and ran through the front door.
“Wait here.” Danny told her when he caught up, and ran upstairs to his room.
“Ooh… I wonder what the big bro got ya.” Spencer nudged Alice.
“Dunno… Probably a magazine about McFly with his picture on the cover.” Alice laughed.
“Ok… I couldn’t think of anything to get you.” Danny ran down the stairs with his hands behind his back. “And when I did... I couldn’t actually wrap it in nice gift wrap… But I did put a bow on it…” he grinned and handed Alice a small ball of fuzz.
“Awe… This is so cute…” Alice took the kitten from her older brother, and gave Danny a hug.
“Nah... Don’t mention it… I knew you’d like it.” He smiled his special smile.
“Uh… hi... Alice uh… I also have a present…” Dougie pushed through the crowd to get to the birthday girl, and handed her a gift bag. “I hope you like it.” He smiled.
“Yeah... It’s a present from both of us. He picked it out and wrapped it.” Frankie butted it. Alice nodded and took a box out of the bag. She opened it and found a necklace with a red heart on it.
“The King of Hearts.” Alice thought and smiled. “Thank you Dougie. It’s beautiful.” She said.
“What is that supposed to mean Doug? I thought you were getting that for me!” Frankie asked Dougie harshly.
“Well I needed to see if Alice would like it.” Doug explained to his girlfriend.
“So you ask me? And get my hopes high?” She went on.
“Well I can’t ask Alice… but now I know that she does. And I didn’t want to get your hopes high.” He explained.
“You know what Douglas? I think it’s over!! You never give me anything pretty. You never care about what I want!” Frankie yelled. Doug shrugged.
“If that’s what you want then fine… I couldn’t care less.” He replied calmly.
“And you “Spectators” what are you looking at?” she snapped at the rest of the people crowding around Alice but now were looking at the madwoman. As she yelled this the crowd went off in their own separate ways- back to talking or eating.
“You hear me Mr. Poynter? It’s over!” She dug her finger into his chest, turned around and left.
“Well then… Enough Drama for today.” Alice was shocked.
“Don’t worry about it… She overreacts sometimes a bit too much.” Doug chuckled.
“I haven’t talked with you for ages. You’ve changed.” He pointed out. Alice shrugged at his comment.
“Come on…” Alice said. “I need to tell you something.” And walked out the door. Dougie training behind.
“What is it?” Doug asked curiously, taking Alice’s hand. “Are you going to tell me about your problem? I’m not a psychiatrist you know.” He chuckled and brushed strand of hair of Alice’s face.
“No it’s better than that.” The girl looked at the boy and led him to the tree. They sat down at the foot of it, leaning against it.
“Before you start… I have a question.” Doug spoke nervously.
“Ok… ask away.” Alice giggled.
“Since now I am technically single, cause I don’t think Frankie’s gonna come back, will you… go out with me?” He spoke the last words quickly.
“Yes.” Alice smiled.
“I knew you’d say that.” Dougie smiled in return. He leaned forward and kissed Alice. But from the corner of their eyes they saw a figure running across the lawn. Alice knew that figure very well. They both got up, and started running after it…

THE END…
♠ ♠ ♠
yay! It's done!! :D how y'all liked it?